Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The future of SCFC 09:32 - Nov 11 with 42114 views_

Can we start a thread to get some structure at the meeting night before West Ham. I'm not going to the game and won't be in the country that weekend and I've also heard the Q&A session can be a bit ad hoc let's say. Dav and ARQS have asked some serious questions.

Do you think it's possible for the ones going to go in ready with structured questions?

I wouldn't necessarily want these questions on a public forum but I'm sure anyone that wants something answered can get their questions to the Trust people or the ones attending that night.

That would only take just a little organising and a panel could decide the best say 10 questions to take to Leigh and Huw. I'm sure someone at the event could also set up a video link or at least record it?
[Post edited 13 Dec 2014 15:26]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 22:16 - Dec 12 with 1516 viewsDarran

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 21:37 - Dec 12 by BillyChong

Out of interest is there a major difference in the type of person that attends the London based forums to those who attend the local forums?

You haven't met Warwick then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:12 - Dec 12 with 1452 views_

An office party later and cards on the table, a micro dot or wild strawberry later I'm ready to chip in again.

At least more and more this subject and thread is ridding itself of non entity's and over the top club apologists... Because I know the chaps I have called out about this would come out fighting for the Swans no matter what...that pleases me no end.

This is the time, more than ever, to legally use our share value to influence any future dealing with the club.

Whether you all like it or not then we have very, very clever people on our side who seem up for the fight in terms of preserving our supporters interest at board level. Could we be the first team to really introduce a German type ownership and make it work within the ever so greedy Premier League. We've shown this league that we are different from the whole time we've been involved with it and now is no time to just sell up and become like every other franchise that's appeared over recent years.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:23 - Dec 12 with 1430 views_

Bear with me, very pissed.

The Trust needs a shake up, not because they are bad guys because to a man they are diamonds, but it's gone stale and that's never been so more evidenced since we've been in the Premier League.

The whole contracts for work done needs to have a lot more transparency and that starts with the work being done at Fairwood and Landore. No more old pals act, no more "esprit de corps" as Shaky calls it, and believe me now, Shaky is one of us and has all the necessary expertise to be able to add real clout to anything we may need him for...

This is our club just as much as the lucky buggers that bought it for a relative pittance.

This is our club to protect, NOW, not to be concerned with when it's all too late.

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:28 - Dec 12 with 1418 viewsNeathJack

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:23 - Dec 12 by _

Bear with me, very pissed.

The Trust needs a shake up, not because they are bad guys because to a man they are diamonds, but it's gone stale and that's never been so more evidenced since we've been in the Premier League.

The whole contracts for work done needs to have a lot more transparency and that starts with the work being done at Fairwood and Landore. No more old pals act, no more "esprit de corps" as Shaky calls it, and believe me now, Shaky is one of us and has all the necessary expertise to be able to add real clout to anything we may need him for...

This is our club just as much as the lucky buggers that bought it for a relative pittance.

This is our club to protect, NOW, not to be concerned with when it's all too late.

Stand for election to the Trust board, convince the membership to support your views, get elected and change from within.
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:31 - Dec 12 with 1401 viewsDarran

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:28 - Dec 12 by NeathJack

Stand for election to the Trust board, convince the membership to support your views, get elected and change from within.

Someone said something similar to Brand on QT last night and he wouldn't have it either.

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:32 - Dec 12 with 1394 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:28 - Dec 12 by NeathJack

That's the nicest thing you've said to me in months when before we pretty much agreed on everything for years and years.

The Trust in its current set up is useless and as I have said to W J I wouldn't like to stand for the position of fans liaison officer but only after serious governance matters have been legally agreed to in valuing our very large percentage stake in this club.

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:35 - Dec 12 with 1371 viewsNeathJack

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:32 - Dec 12 by _

That's the nicest thing you've said to me in months when before we pretty much agreed on everything for years and years.

The Trust in its current set up is useless and as I have said to W J I wouldn't like to stand for the position of fans liaison officer but only after serious governance matters have been legally agreed to in valuing our very large percentage stake in this club.

I refer you to my previous post.
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:35 - Dec 12 with 1368 viewswhiterock

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:12 - Dec 12 by _

An office party later and cards on the table, a micro dot or wild strawberry later I'm ready to chip in again.

At least more and more this subject and thread is ridding itself of non entity's and over the top club apologists... Because I know the chaps I have called out about this would come out fighting for the Swans no matter what...that pleases me no end.

This is the time, more than ever, to legally use our share value to influence any future dealing with the club.

Whether you all like it or not then we have very, very clever people on our side who seem up for the fight in terms of preserving our supporters interest at board level. Could we be the first team to really introduce a German type ownership and make it work within the ever so greedy Premier League. We've shown this league that we are different from the whole time we've been involved with it and now is no time to just sell up and become like every other franchise that's appeared over recent years.

Your constant ridiculing of people who disagree with you is nauseous to say the least, cyber bullying won't always win, just accept that not everyone will agree with, club apologists or not.
Hope your hangover isn't too bad in the morning, much love
Login to get fewer ads

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:36 - Dec 12 with 1365 views_

I think what I'll try to do over the next few days is do some research and see if I can get some posts from German fans who maybe, at one point felt their club was going to be sold to a pack of wolves.

If anyone can help me with this I'd be very grateful.

The Bayern Munich president is always very critical of the greed within thePremier League yet we still have fans who want to support the potential for us to keep on getting raw deals.

Let's not take anything a vending machine guy who bought his shares as suspect price has to say because fundamentally his knowledge or say so is no better than you or mine.

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:39 - Dec 12 with 1353 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:35 - Dec 12 by whiterock

Your constant ridiculing of people who disagree with you is nauseous to say the least, cyber bullying won't always win, just accept that not everyone will agree with, club apologists or not.

Add some value to this thread or post on another one.

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:39 - Dec 12 with 1348 viewsDarran

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:35 - Dec 12 by whiterock

And now he's going to be Fans Liaison Officer.
It's like a Monty Python sketch.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2014 23:40]

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:42 - Dec 12 with 1334 viewswhiterock

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:39 - Dec 12 by _

I do apologise I'm not part of your silly game, stop bullying, stand up and be counted or shut the f**k up
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:42 - Dec 12 with 1330 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:39 - Dec 12 by Darran

And now he's going to be Fans Liaison Officer.
It's like a Monty Python sketch.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2014 23:40]

You see, this is the type of guy who offers nothing whatsoever. His only reason to keep happy it seems is to shit stir. He spends upwards of ten hours a day on this site to be able to do this.

He won't learn until it's too late

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:43 - Dec 12 with 1323 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:42 - Dec 12 by whiterock

I do apologise I'm not part of your silly game, stop bullying, stand up and be counted or shut the f**k up

I'm stood up right here, right now, you know my name and who i am. Who are you?

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:46 - Dec 12 with 1308 viewswhiterock

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:43 - Dec 12 by _

I'm stood up right here, right now, you know my name and who i am. Who are you?

Night night, glass of water before bedtime
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:46 - Dec 12 with 1273 viewsDarran

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:42 - Dec 12 by _

You see, this is the type of guy who offers nothing whatsoever. His only reason to keep happy it seems is to shit stir. He spends upwards of ten hours a day on this site to be able to do this.

He won't learn until it's too late

Go to bed you daft tw*t.

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:58 - Dec 12 with 1252 viewsDJack

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:39 - Dec 12 by _

...that is the kind of request that has been asked of you in the past, even if put a little more subtly. You've refused, just for balance I hope you get the same response.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 00:19 - Dec 13 with 1236 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:58 - Dec 12 by DJack

...that is the kind of request that has been asked of you in the past, even if put a little more subtly. You've refused, just for balance I hope you get the same response.

And just for your balance before I knock it completely off kilter... Be careful what you and the others say right about now because when this is all laid out to rest in front of us and we are faced with a Cardiff city type scenario where we have no feeling, passion or even interest any longer in our football club, it will be weak people like you that let them get away with it.

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 00:21 - Dec 13 with 1234 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:46 - Dec 12 by Darran

Go to bed you daft tw*t.

You run with the hair and the hounds... Your time has gone.

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 00:26 - Dec 13 with 1228 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:46 - Dec 12 by whiterock

Night night, glass of water before bedtime

Yes, Mr Nobody, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly....

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 00:27 - Dec 13 with 1226 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 23:35 - Dec 12 by NeathJack

I refer you to my previous post.

Paul, you of all people are going to look the biggest of fools. Tread carefully son.

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 00:31 - Dec 13 with 1219 viewsNeathJack

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 00:27 - Dec 13 by _

Paul, you of all people are going to look the biggest of fools. Tread carefully son.

Christopher, and why is that son?
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 00:40 - Dec 13 with 1208 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 00:31 - Dec 13 by NeathJack

Christopher, and why is that son?

Because you have too much blind faith son and you offer no balance in your put downs.

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 00:40 - Dec 13 with 1206 viewssnork44

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:52 - Dec 12 by _

Well your thoughts and opinions are down on record and we shall see, eh?

As far as the insults go, stick them in a pm and we can take it off here. Prick.

No,not an insult at all ! Just stating a fact that you are basically trolling, the facts of the meeting have been laid out, yet you in your own little world have put your own spin on the answers and come up with a conclusion that suits your agenda. Yes, be wary of corporate America because they can be the most ruthless bar stewards the world has ever seen, but you are inferring that the board are a bunch of country bumpkins that would roll over supinely as Uncle Hank waves a wad of Greenbacks in HJ's or MM's faces ! Remember these are the same people that stood up to Petty and I am pretty damn sure they are not going to let that legacy go to waste.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 00:47 - Dec 13 with 1197 viewsNeathJack

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 00:40 - Dec 13 by _

Because you have too much blind faith son and you offer no balance in your put downs.

It's called not having an agenda son.

As I've said previously I don't think the current shareholders should profit from any share sale, or is it too convenient for you to forget that?

However that is not a realistic scenario, but yes I do have faith in the current shareholders to do us as a club, and a fanbase right.

How have they done so far?

As for my "put downs" whatever they may be, it's called simply disagreeing with a point of view.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024