Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccines work 19:24 - Feb 4 with 7251 viewsProfessor

End of.

Had enough alt right and conspiracy theorist rubbish on this. It’s not debate it’s neo fascist nonsense being peddled by fools taken in by too much time on the internet

You know who you are.
Vaccines work on 19:52 - Feb 11 with 842 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 19:01 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

It just goes to show how badly you interpret data.
No Viruses were injected in to monkeys eyeballs.
Rats & Baboons were vaccinated in the eye with human adenovirus and it caused cancer in their eyes.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7160939/

The discussion is about the dangers of adenovirus from one species being used on a different species.

You are absolutley hopeless.

Another ad hominem attack.

What is a baboon? Where are baboons eyeballs?

It was injected in eye with a live human adenovirus.

The question I asked was what is the similarity between that and the AZ vaccine?

I know you won't answer.

I don't think I've misunderstood anything.
Vaccines work on 19:54 - Feb 11 with 832 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 18:14 - Feb 11 by Professor

You are an absolute idiot. There. You really need to read something factual

I'm not convinced he could. He doesn't get what an average is.
Vaccines work on 19:57 - Feb 11 with 821 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 19:48 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Hold the press for the latest scoop.

A professor in the Vaccine industry doesn't like it when a group of like minded professionals collate the data from scientific and medical studies and papers that find problems with said vaccines.

But he would be applaud them if they were doing the same for HCQ, Ivermectin or other therapeutic medicines.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 19:58]

Have you read those profiles?

The only virus Seneff should be commenting on is one you could get on what you're reading this on.
Vaccines work on 19:58 - Feb 11 with 821 viewsProfessor

Vaccines work on 19:48 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Hold the press for the latest scoop.

A professor in the Vaccine industry doesn't like it when a group of like minded professionals collate the data from scientific and medical studies and papers that find problems with said vaccines.

But he would be applaud them if they were doing the same for HCQ, Ivermectin or other therapeutic medicines.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 19:58]

You are absolutely clueless. They are grifters. Con artists

I also don’t work in the vaccine industry do I? So apologies will be accepted.

And if you have five minutes I suggest you go look at the vitamin d, HCQ and ivermectin papers that have been retracted . As they are based on lies and pseudoscience.
Vaccines work on 20:02 - Feb 11 with 805 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 19:58 - Feb 11 by Professor

You are absolutely clueless. They are grifters. Con artists

I also don’t work in the vaccine industry do I? So apologies will be accepted.

And if you have five minutes I suggest you go look at the vitamin d, HCQ and ivermectin papers that have been retracted . As they are based on lies and pseudoscience.

Anybody working in research & development or production of vaccines is "in the industry", otherwise you would be wasting your time with absolutely no output.
Do you do your work for nothing then?

For every one retracted there will be another dozen that haven't been.
Vaccines work on 20:04 - Feb 11 with 803 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 19:52 - Feb 11 by Scotia

Another ad hominem attack.

What is a baboon? Where are baboons eyeballs?

It was injected in eye with a live human adenovirus.

The question I asked was what is the similarity between that and the AZ vaccine?

I know you won't answer.

I don't think I've misunderstood anything.

I have already explained the similarity, it is not my fault if you don't understand it.
It is also not my problem that you don't know the difference between a monkey and a baboon or a rat.
And before you go on I know baboons belong to the Primates called monkeys.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 20:10]
Vaccines work on 20:22 - Feb 11 with 806 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 20:04 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

I have already explained the similarity, it is not my fault if you don't understand it.
It is also not my problem that you don't know the difference between a monkey and a baboon or a rat.
And before you go on I know baboons belong to the Primates called monkeys.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 20:10]

No you haven't explained that at all. You've really just paraphrased what I've said. So.

How can a live human virus being injected in to the eye of a baboon, and causing eye cancer, be compared to a "dead" chimp adenovirus vector injected in to the arm of a human?
Vaccines work on 20:56 - Feb 11 with 784 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 20:22 - Feb 11 by Scotia

No you haven't explained that at all. You've really just paraphrased what I've said. So.

How can a live human virus being injected in to the eye of a baboon, and causing eye cancer, be compared to a "dead" chimp adenovirus vector injected in to the arm of a human?

Let me correct that for you.
How can a live human adenovirus being injected in to the eye of a baboon, and causing eye cancer, be compared to a "genetically altered" chimp adenovirus vector injected in to the arm of a human?

You said Quote "The question I asked was what is the similarity between that and the AZ vaccine?"

The similarity is in the word adenovirus, that is it.
Login to get fewer ads

Vaccines work on 20:58 - Feb 11 with 791 viewsProfessor

Vaccines work on 20:22 - Feb 11 by Scotia

It’s viable but highly attenuated Scotia- one of the reasons it’s an effective T cell vaccine. But viral vectors are not new and widely used in vet vaccines. A friend runs the vector unit at Oxford

However you have to wonder seriously at the purpose
Of injecting a live and fully virulent virus into the eye of a non human primate. Use of NHPs is extremely tightly regulated in the U.K. and can’t imagine that being approved locally or by the Home Office Animals in Science Regulatory Unit. Sounds like junk science to deliberately find a reaction
Vaccines work on 21:27 - Feb 11 with 767 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Vaccines work on 09:54 - Feb 11 by Professor

Vaccination is nothing to do with right or left political views, but has been hijacked by right wing groups and indeed by the extreme left/anarcho types. The crap endless regurgitated on here is from the alt right. Not the get vaccinated and end restrictions now Tory wing, but those seeking darker influence.

You cheapen yourself.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Vaccines work on 22:19 - Feb 11 with 749 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 21:27 - Feb 11 by Ajack_Kerouac

You cheapen yourself.

What has any of that got to do with what the Prof said?

I have no idea where you are from but I don't care what American politicians say about the vaccine. I don't think many people in the UK do, we're doing pretty well rolling up our sleeves and getting it.

This isn't a left / right thing, it's just common sense and science.
Vaccines work on 22:21 - Feb 11 with 740 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Vaccines work on 22:19 - Feb 11 by Scotia

I have no idea where you are from but I don't care what American politicians say about the vaccine. I don't think many people in the UK do, we're doing pretty well rolling up our sleeves and getting it.

The fact that you can't work it out says everything about you.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Vaccines work on 22:52 - Feb 11 with 741 viewsProfessor

You cheapen yourself.

More American nonsense. Yet your ignorance blinds you to the fact than Biden actually praised Trump over his ‘Operation Warp Speed’ on vaccine development.

All your videos and alt right propaganda mean zero.

Shame. You are an intelligent guy, not an idiot like some posting are.
Shame you are consumed by hate.
Vaccines work on 23:02 - Feb 11 with 737 viewsProfessor

Vaccines work on 22:19 - Feb 11 by Scotia

Whatever your political standpoint both Johnson and Trump deserve praise for
Supporting the development of vaccines and facilitation of their use. Even the more extreme ‘no Covid’ views have largely gone from scientific discourse with understanding that immunity through vaccination has delivered the way back towards a normal life. There are still bumps in the road (not least the idiocy of removing isolation fully) and this virus will kill thousands more in this country over the next decade or so. But JvT’s comment on returning to academia if we are 4-3 up in the penalty shoot out is a good analogy. Sadly some are lost to normality .
Vaccines work on 23:18 - Feb 11 with 726 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Vaccines work on 22:52 - Feb 11 by Professor

More American nonsense. Yet your ignorance blinds you to the fact than Biden actually praised Trump over his ‘Operation Warp Speed’ on vaccine development.

Attack sources if you like...meaningless tactic of the desperate...but do you honestly think so little of people that you think we have all forgotten the events of 18 months ago?

- The Democrats calling Trump "racist" for shutting the borders
- Democrats insisting that we all wear masks even though the science is clear that the masks do next to NOTHING.
- Democrats and Labour insisting that everyone be locked down for longer, faster, harder - 'You're not doing enough Boris!' - ...only to then tell everybody that lockdowns could be suspended for the Left wing hate mobs of BLM and Antifa's "protests".
- Democrats (...and some Labour politicians) lining up on our T.V. to tell everybody not to trust any vaccine offered by Trump government

Tell us, who made this political?!?

You may be educated but you are still a total dunce, blinded by your faith.
An objective person wouldn't need the bleeding obvious pointed out to them...so stop kidding yourself.

Vaccines work on 23:22 - Feb 11 with 724 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Vaccines work on 22:52 - Feb 11 by Professor

We all saw Biden claim that Trump admin had failed and state that he and his politburo would put their foot on the gas...and how did that turn out?
Oh yeah, they are still going at the same pace as the Trump admin.

I'm not filled with hate, it is contempt and some people are deserved of it.

Vaccines work on 23:40 - Feb 11 with 721 viewsProfessor

Vaccines work on 19:54 - Feb 11 by Scotia

If I became a dictator my first edict would be to lock up anyone who says ‘law of averages’. Non parametric analysis for our data this week so medians rather than means
Vaccines work on 00:51 - Feb 12 with 705 viewsDJack

"We show that, beyond the first 30 d after infection, individuals with COVID-19 are at increased risk of incident cardiovascular disease spanning several categories, including cerebrovascular disorders, dysrhythmias, ischemic and non-ischemic heart disease, pericarditis, myocarditis, heart failure and thromboembolic disease. "

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-01689-3

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Vaccines work on 07:32 - Feb 12 with 675 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You cheapen yourself.

Ironic that Biden goes on about jobs not depending on the President and later states left right and centre starts sacking their healthcare workers for not being vaccinated. Instead they’d rather call their vaccinated but now infected medics back to work.

You know, the ones who took the vaccine not to get infected. Those ones.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vaccines work on 08:06 - Feb 12 with 662 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vaccines work on 00:51 - Feb 12 by DJack

"We show that, beyond the first 30 d after infection, individuals with COVID-19 are at increased risk of incident cardiovascular disease spanning several categories, including cerebrovascular disorders, dysrhythmias, ischemic and non-ischemic heart disease, pericarditis, myocarditis, heart failure and thromboembolic disease. "

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-01689-3

That’s interesting. It goes to show just why science shouldn’t play God by increasing virulence and morbidity (in other words gain of function) in coronaviruses.

5 million dead tells its own story and as that report points out there could be many more through cardiovascular complications in the future thanks to this leaked souped up pathogen.

It goes on to say “ Our analyses censoring participants at time of vaccination and controlling for vaccination as a time-varying covariate show that the increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis reported in this study is significant in people who were not vaccinated and is evident regardless of vaccination status”. And the other 8 or so conditions? Why just mention inflammatory heart disease there?

Evident regardless of vaccination ? What does that mean in the context of the sentence it’s attached to?

I’ve already mentioned in another thread a cardiologist mentioning the massive increase in heart conditions in the under 40’s in the period after the onset of Covid 19 and my workmate who he told that too still is having problems although having never suffered with Covid - but he is fully vaccinated.

It isn’t too much of a leap to connect the vaccine (which of course has to have elements of the virus in it) to cardiovascular illnesses. After all there are over 50 million vaccinated people in the U.K. and only 18 million infections (and some of those have occurred more than once).

I could be wrong and I’m not a scientist but it seems there’s a lot more to this situation that meets the eye.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vaccines work on 11:43 - Feb 12 with 643 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 19:54 - Feb 11 by Scotia

From someone who doesn't even know that 3 is less than 6.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024