Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccines work 19:24 - Feb 4 with 7249 viewsProfessor

End of.

Had enough alt right and conspiracy theorist rubbish on this. It’s not debate it’s neo fascist nonsense being peddled by fools taken in by too much time on the internet

You know who you are.
Vaccines work on 03:04 - Feb 11 with 988 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Vaccines work on 23:46 - Feb 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I think it was accidental. The WHO audits pre 2018 stated rhenlab wasn’t in great condition. So why continue experimenting on highly dangerous sh*t?

I can think of all kinds of reasons why they would continue, but that would just be speculation.

You may well be right, and this kind of thing has happened, most disastrously in the old Soviet Union...but we don't know, and given what we do know about the CCP it would be best to be prudent imho.

We should be freezing China out altogether until there is political reform there.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Vaccines work on 07:53 - Feb 11 with 939 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 02:59 - Feb 11 by Ajack_Kerouac

These vaccines are unlike any other vaccine and all of them are focused on the relatively new technology of gene therapy.
To say anything otherwise betrays ignorance or worse, dishonesty.

Anyone who wants to know more can read about it here;

https://www.theepochtimes.com/sars-cov-2-vaccines-and-neurodegenerative-disease_

I'd love your thoughts on the reliability of that article?
Vaccines work on 08:21 - Feb 11 with 930 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Vaccines work on 07:53 - Feb 11 by Scotia

My thoughts are that whatever argument anyone makes, rather than discuss the issues, you will attack the source and smear....as the Left has been trained to do, by your media, for decades.

Are you disputing that the vaccine technology used to fight Corona Virus is different from the vaccines we have used up until this point?
Seriously?

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Vaccines work on 08:35 - Feb 11 with 918 viewsjojaca

There is no point in debating these discussions anymore, we are stuck with our own bias. Your either on the left or the right, your either for Brexit or not etc, there does not seem to be any middle ground. I think everyone is wasting each other's energies trying to convince one side who's rights?

Even when you know, you never know?

Vaccines work on 08:45 - Feb 11 with 912 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 08:21 - Feb 11 by Ajack_Kerouac

My thoughts are that whatever argument anyone makes, rather than discuss the issues, you will attack the source and smear....as the Left has been trained to do, by your media, for decades.

Are you disputing that the vaccine technology used to fight Corona Virus is different from the vaccines we have used up until this point?
Seriously?

I'm not a "leftie" by any means. I'm only trained by my profession for which I have to question and probe.

I think that argument goes both ways though too, you've posted a link commenting on all things anti-covid vax, seemingly without question, because it suits your argument and comes from far right pseudo religious media source. I would just like you to explain why you've put your trust in it? Have you questioned the content? Why does a human adenovirus being injected in to a baboon mean that the AZ vaccine causing cancer in humans can't be ruled out?

The author is a crack pot. She's a computer scientist who blames a weedkiller for covid, she's not remotely qualified to be publishing an article such as that. That isn't a smear or an ad hom attack, it's a fact. The "Greg Nigh" she refers to is a homeopath and accupuncturist. There isn't a traditional medical qualification between them.

Not all of the vaccines are a brand new technology. Even if they were, new doesn't mean bad. They weren't just dreamt up in March 2021 they were years in development prior to this, they're incredibly safe and effective, and nothing is demonstrating otherwise.
Vaccines work on 08:47 - Feb 11 with 907 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Vaccines work on 08:35 - Feb 11 by jojaca

There is no point in debating these discussions anymore, we are stuck with our own bias. Your either on the left or the right, your either for Brexit or not etc, there does not seem to be any middle ground. I think everyone is wasting each other's energies trying to convince one side who's rights?

It would seem that way.

We are living in an age of unreason.

Read about the French Revolution, 'nothing is new under the sun' people say, but this is the first time that enough English speaking people's have been dumb enough to fall for this bollocks.
What changed?
We stopped passing on our values through education and culture.

Vaccines work on 09:30 - Feb 11 with 904 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 08:35 - Feb 11 by jojaca

I actually think I'm pretty much in the middle ground. I'm not left or right, I voted to remain but was no fan of the EU and respect the result.

I'm very much pro-vaccine and anti uneccessary restrictions.

It's a real and shit situation. We vaccinate and move on.
Vaccines work on 09:54 - Feb 11 with 893 viewsProfessor

Vaccines work on 09:30 - Feb 11 by Scotia

I actually think I'm pretty much in the middle ground. I'm not left or right, I voted to remain but was no fan of the EU and respect the result.

I'm very much pro-vaccine and anti uneccessary restrictions.

It's a real and shit situation. We vaccinate and move on.

Vaccination is nothing to do with right or left political views, but has been hijacked by right wing groups and indeed by the extreme left/anarcho types. The crap endless regurgitated on here is from the alt right. Not the get vaccinated and end restrictions now Tory wing, but those seeking darker influence.
Login to get fewer ads

Vaccines work on 10:28 - Feb 11 with 876 views73__73

Vaccines work on 09:54 - Feb 11 by Professor

Vaccination is nothing to do with right or left political views, but has been hijacked by right wing groups and indeed by the extreme left/anarcho types. The crap endless regurgitated on here is from the alt right. Not the get vaccinated and end restrictions now Tory wing, but those seeking darker influence.

You have completely lost the plot

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Vaccines work on 13:36 - Feb 11 with 854 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 07:53 - Feb 11 by Scotia

I'd love your rebuttal of what is in the article.
Seeing as he has written a peer reviewed paper on the subject and was quoting 45 other studies.
So why don't you give us all the benifit of your extensive medical knowledge that causes you to question it in the first place.
Other than the fact it disagrees with your "beliefs".
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 13:39]
Vaccines work on 13:54 - Feb 11 with 845 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 13:36 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Seeing as he has written a peer reviewed paper on the subject and was quoting 45 other studies.
So why don't you give us all the benifit of your extensive medical knowledge that causes you to question it in the first place.

I'd love you to answer my previous questions on the units used by the ONS, but you haven't. I know why.

I'd also love to see your explanation as to why a word of that article should be taken seriously.

Let's take a look at "Dr" Nigh's CV.

He has a first degree in English and a masters in Humanties. I don't have a medical background but I'm more of a scientist than he'll ever be.

I'm sure he has written papers, he's probably appered on "expert" panels in congress and is warming up for the Joe Rogan experience too

You really will believe anything you want to won't you?
Vaccines work on 13:54 - Feb 11 with 842 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 08:45 - Feb 11 by Scotia

I'm not a "leftie" by any means. I'm only trained by my profession for which I have to question and probe.

I think that argument goes both ways though too, you've posted a link commenting on all things anti-covid vax, seemingly without question, because it suits your argument and comes from far right pseudo religious media source. I would just like you to explain why you've put your trust in it? Have you questioned the content? Why does a human adenovirus being injected in to a baboon mean that the AZ vaccine causing cancer in humans can't be ruled out?

The author is a crack pot. She's a computer scientist who blames a weedkiller for covid, she's not remotely qualified to be publishing an article such as that. That isn't a smear or an ad hom attack, it's a fact. The "Greg Nigh" she refers to is a homeopath and accupuncturist. There isn't a traditional medical qualification between them.

Not all of the vaccines are a brand new technology. Even if they were, new doesn't mean bad. They weren't just dreamt up in March 2021 they were years in development prior to this, they're incredibly safe and effective, and nothing is demonstrating otherwise.

"They weren't just dreamt up in March 2021 they were years in development prior to this, they're incredibly safe and effective, and nothing is demonstrating otherwise. "
Except during that previous development mRNA vaccines have never passed a previous clinical trial.
The worldwide adverse reactions say otherwise.
They have the worst record of any vaccine ever invented, including during their own clinical studies.
When a vaccine has more all cause mortality than the control group they are not safe.
Of course your very definition of "safe" is different to most peoples.
Vaccines work on 14:01 - Feb 11 with 835 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 10:28 - Feb 11 by 73__73

Yes he has, some time back.
As I have shown numerous times when people present data in respect of clinical studies, clinical trials and government's own data that disagrees with his worldview it must come from some barmy, fringe conspiracy nut jobs otherwise he migh just be wrong.
And that wouldn't do at all would it, his whole world revolves around the good vaccines do, never the bad.
But as we know from history vaccines and medicines have been disastrous in the past.
Vaccines work on 14:17 - Feb 11 with 834 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 13:36 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

From reading it and without an expert eye, I'd say Seneff is making an absolute glaring omission.

She seems to be referring to completely theoretical autoimmune issues and other hysterical guesswork. I would have thought that if these autoimnune issues are going to occur they are at least as likely to happen after covid infection. That isn't mentioned in the article once

It's anti-vax guesswork.

Edit.

And another pile of BS in the article, the IT wizz claims:-

"a human adenovirus injected into baboons caused retinoblastoma (cancer of the eye) in the baboons . So, it can’t be ruled out that the AZ vaccine could lead to cancer."

The human adenovirus injected in to baboons that caused eye cancer was injected in to their eye. Now I don't think many people are going to get a covid vaccine in their eye are they? It was also a live virus.

I think based on that, a link between baboons getting retinoblastoma and humans getting cancer from the AZ vaccine can be ruled out.

I've only read the first few paragraphs. I'm out. It's crap.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 14:31]
Vaccines work on 14:33 - Feb 11 with 819 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 14:17 - Feb 11 by Scotia

From reading it and without an expert eye, I'd say Seneff is making an absolute glaring omission.

She seems to be referring to completely theoretical autoimmune issues and other hysterical guesswork. I would have thought that if these autoimnune issues are going to occur they are at least as likely to happen after covid infection. That isn't mentioned in the article once

It's anti-vax guesswork.

Edit.

And another pile of BS in the article, the IT wizz claims:-

"a human adenovirus injected into baboons caused retinoblastoma (cancer of the eye) in the baboons . So, it can’t be ruled out that the AZ vaccine could lead to cancer."

The human adenovirus injected in to baboons that caused eye cancer was injected in to their eye. Now I don't think many people are going to get a covid vaccine in their eye are they? It was also a live virus.

I think based on that, a link between baboons getting retinoblastoma and humans getting cancer from the AZ vaccine can be ruled out.

I've only read the first few paragraphs. I'm out. It's crap.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 14:31]

That is the whole point you have missed.
That COVID 19 has been shown to cause auto-immune issues.
The vaccines have also been shown to reduce immunity and cause auto-immune issues, but of course you don't believe it because it is in the US VAERs and EU Eurovigilance databases.
The common denominator is the COVID Spike Protein, the very part of the virus that was chosen to overcome all the past problems with ADE in previous mRNA vaccines.
But the latest studies have shown that the vaccines produce more and slightly different spike proteins that stay in the body for up to 2 months after vaccination.
There also appears to be issues with the mRNA vaccine delivery systems as well, including PEG.

It is not guesswork, it references 45 studies at the bottom of the article.
Vaccines work on 14:56 - Feb 11 with 809 views73__73

Vaccines work on 14:01 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes he has, some time back.
As I have shown numerous times when people present data in respect of clinical studies, clinical trials and government's own data that disagrees with his worldview it must come from some barmy, fringe conspiracy nut jobs otherwise he migh just be wrong.
And that wouldn't do at all would it, his whole world revolves around the good vaccines do, never the bad.
But as we know from history vaccines and medicines have been disastrous in the past.

His ranting has become more hysterical of late. Pity mun 😐

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Vaccines work on 15:10 - Feb 11 with 804 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 14:33 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

That is the whole point you have missed.
That COVID 19 has been shown to cause auto-immune issues.
The vaccines have also been shown to reduce immunity and cause auto-immune issues, but of course you don't believe it because it is in the US VAERs and EU Eurovigilance databases.
The common denominator is the COVID Spike Protein, the very part of the virus that was chosen to overcome all the past problems with ADE in previous mRNA vaccines.
But the latest studies have shown that the vaccines produce more and slightly different spike proteins that stay in the body for up to 2 months after vaccination.
There also appears to be issues with the mRNA vaccine delivery systems as well, including PEG.

It is not guesswork, it references 45 studies at the bottom of the article.

Nope, it's incorrct interpretaion of that, very spurious, data.

Ooooo. 45 references, they must know what they're talking about that's almost as many as an undergraduate piece of coursework. Most of them seem to be largely irrelevant to her overall point, she seems to have used different unassociated facts to pull an article together.

I did notice a reference to a paper that has been "peer reviewed" and "published" in this journal by Seeneff and Nigh.

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/issue/archive

A vaccination journal that has only been in existence since the pandemic started, I wonder what purpose that may serve?
Vaccines work on 16:56 - Feb 11 with 790 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So, as with every other subject we discuss you have nothing but inuendo and character assassination.
OK
Vaccines work on 17:22 - Feb 11 with 782 viewsProfessor

Vaccines work on 15:10 - Feb 11 by Scotia

Nope, it's incorrct interpretaion of that, very spurious, data.

Ooooo. 45 references, they must know what they're talking about that's almost as many as an undergraduate piece of coursework. Most of them seem to be largely irrelevant to her overall point, she seems to have used different unassociated facts to pull an article together.

I did notice a reference to a paper that has been "peer reviewed" and "published" in this journal by Seeneff and Nigh.

https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/issue/archive

A vaccination journal that has only been in existence since the pandemic started, I wonder what purpose that may serve?

It's laughable. It's a collection of antivaxers including vaccine injury claim lawyers, people associated with the alt right and even PhD students who are now experts. Best case is this is clearly something put together for misinformation. Since they are charging a publication fee it could be argued to be scam. There is no expertise on vaccines here:

Editorial Team

Editor in Chief

John W. Oller, Jr., PhD in General Linguistics from the University of Rochester in New York, now a professor at IPAKnowledge.org and consultant to Veritas International University, formerly a tenured faculty member consecutively at the University of California at Los Angeles, the University of New Mexico, and the University of Louisiana; a theoretician and experimentalist with expertise in information theory and in the development of language and biosignaling systems across time, especially, how they are impacted by toxicants, traumatic injuries (macro or micro), pathogens, emotional stress, and the interactions of injurious factors leading to breakdowns, disorders, diseases, and death, mailto: john.oller@protonmail.com

Senior Editor Christopher A. Shaw, PhD, Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, University of British Columbia, 828 W. 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1L8 expertise in the dynamics of neurological disease and in experimental modeling of the impact of toxicants such as aluminum adjuvants on mouse and human biochemistry; mailto: christopherashaw@protonmail.com

Associate Editors

Russell Blaylock, MD, nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author, and lecturer; practiced 26 years in neurosurgery; serves as Associated Editor-in-Chief of the Neuroinflammation Section of Surgical Neurology International

Robert M. Davidson, MD, PhD, Certified by the American Board of Nuclear Medicine 1990; also by the American Board of Internal Medicine 1996; Fellow of the American Institute of Stress; expertise in the broad spectrum of human biochemistry, toxicants, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and medicine

Gayle DeLong, Associate Professor, Bert W. Wasserman Department of Economics and Finance, City University of New York (CUNY), Baruch College, New York, NY 10021, USA; Author of professional works on vaccine (product) safety relative to "delitigation" and "conflicts of interest"

Richard C. Deth, PhD, Professor of Pharmacology, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328, USA; expertise in pharmaceutical aspects of vaccine components and toxicology

Mary S. Holland, MA, JD, General Counsel for Children's Health Defense 2019-present; formerly Director Graduate Lawyering Program, New York University School of Law 2004-2019; expertise in children's health and litigation concerning vaccines; renowned author of works in that area

J. J. Kartzinel, MD, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Kartzinel Wellness Center; expertise as clinician practitioner treating autism and related neurological disorders

Robert J. Krakow, JD, Law Office of Robert J. Krakow, Representing the Vaccine Injured in All 50 States

David L. Lewis, PhD, Professor and Member of the Graduate Faculty, University of Georgia, Research Director at Focus for Health Science for Sale, Skyhorse Publishing Watchung, NJ, Winner of the Sierra Club Distinguished Service Award 2018; and Winner of the US EPA Science Achievement Award 2000; expertise in environmental health risks associated with vaccines

James Lyons-Weiler, PhD, CEO, President and Director of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; PhD in Ecology, Evolution & Conservation in Biology; postdoctoral fellow in Computational Molecular Biology at Pennsylvania State University; Senior Research Scientist, and Scientific Director in support of translational research, systems biology, sequence analysis, and algorithmic solutions for big data in bioinformatics; Editor-in-Chief of the journal Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law; research interests and published works cover autism/ASD, biomarker development for complex disorders, immunology, toxicology, cancer biology, cancer receptors, phased biomarker development, microarray data analysis, proteomic data analysis, machine-learning based prediction model optimization, and information theory

Dana Butnaru Medis, MD, PhD in progress, founder of DANAMEDIS Institute of Immunological Research; expert in autoimmunity, neuroimmunology, immune-mediated female infertility, immunodeficiency and immuno-nutrition; her most recent ground-breaking work pertains to prion/prion-like disease involving protein misfolding particularly impacting the immunocompetence of the CNS by corrupting the microglia in a battleground of great importance to the post-COVID-19 world

Stefano Montanari, Doctorate in Pharmacy with a dissertation in michrochemistry; Director of the Nanodiagnostics Laboratory of Modena since 2004, inventor of caval filtration devices, a prosthetic heart valve, and teacher on caval filtration and nanopathologies in the Interuniversity Masters in Nanotechology of Venice (Ca ’Foscari University, University of Padua, University of Verona), the University of Turin and the European Community; expertise in caval filtration and the prevention of pulmonary thromboembolism; and in pathologies induced by solid, inorganic nanoparticles

Christof Plothe, DO, BSc, OST, HONS, MRO, DPO, HP Practice in Osteopathy, Bleichstraße 21, Alzey, Germany; practices in Ireland, the United States, Spain, and now Germany; author and co-author of books and articles about child birth hormones (oxytocin), toxicants, psychoactive pharmaceuticals, and disorders including autism

Asgeir Saebo, MS in biology and chemistry University of Bergen, entrepreneur, widely published scientific author/inventor with 35 patents, and former President of American Oil Chemists Society

Stephanie Seneff, PhD, Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL), BS biophysics 1968, MS electrical engineering 1980, and PhD computer science in 1985, in addition to her interest in processing of natural sign systems, her current research has focusing on biosignaling systems and ways they are disrupted by toxicants and genetic engineering
Vaccines work on 17:36 - Feb 11 with 765 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 16:56 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

So, as with every other subject we discuss you have nothing but inuendo and character assassination.
OK

That's usually because you post information from incredibly unreliable sources, farcical in many cases like the child Dr from twitter. God knows why you believe it.

Do you think the injection of a live virus in to a monkeys eye ball is in anyway comparable to the AZ vaccine?

I've got nothing against the monkey by the way.
Vaccines work on 17:38 - Feb 11 with 763 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 17:22 - Feb 11 by Professor

It's laughable. It's a collection of antivaxers including vaccine injury claim lawyers, people associated with the alt right and even PhD students who are now experts. Best case is this is clearly something put together for misinformation. Since they are charging a publication fee it could be argued to be scam. There is no expertise on vaccines here:

Editorial Team

Editor in Chief

John W. Oller, Jr., PhD in General Linguistics from the University of Rochester in New York, now a professor at IPAKnowledge.org and consultant to Veritas International University, formerly a tenured faculty member consecutively at the University of California at Los Angeles, the University of New Mexico, and the University of Louisiana; a theoretician and experimentalist with expertise in information theory and in the development of language and biosignaling systems across time, especially, how they are impacted by toxicants, traumatic injuries (macro or micro), pathogens, emotional stress, and the interactions of injurious factors leading to breakdowns, disorders, diseases, and death, mailto: john.oller@protonmail.com

Senior Editor Christopher A. Shaw, PhD, Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, University of British Columbia, 828 W. 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1L8 expertise in the dynamics of neurological disease and in experimental modeling of the impact of toxicants such as aluminum adjuvants on mouse and human biochemistry; mailto: christopherashaw@protonmail.com

Associate Editors

Russell Blaylock, MD, nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author, and lecturer; practiced 26 years in neurosurgery; serves as Associated Editor-in-Chief of the Neuroinflammation Section of Surgical Neurology International

Robert M. Davidson, MD, PhD, Certified by the American Board of Nuclear Medicine 1990; also by the American Board of Internal Medicine 1996; Fellow of the American Institute of Stress; expertise in the broad spectrum of human biochemistry, toxicants, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and medicine

Gayle DeLong, Associate Professor, Bert W. Wasserman Department of Economics and Finance, City University of New York (CUNY), Baruch College, New York, NY 10021, USA; Author of professional works on vaccine (product) safety relative to "delitigation" and "conflicts of interest"

Richard C. Deth, PhD, Professor of Pharmacology, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328, USA; expertise in pharmaceutical aspects of vaccine components and toxicology

Mary S. Holland, MA, JD, General Counsel for Children's Health Defense 2019-present; formerly Director Graduate Lawyering Program, New York University School of Law 2004-2019; expertise in children's health and litigation concerning vaccines; renowned author of works in that area

J. J. Kartzinel, MD, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Kartzinel Wellness Center; expertise as clinician practitioner treating autism and related neurological disorders

Robert J. Krakow, JD, Law Office of Robert J. Krakow, Representing the Vaccine Injured in All 50 States

David L. Lewis, PhD, Professor and Member of the Graduate Faculty, University of Georgia, Research Director at Focus for Health Science for Sale, Skyhorse Publishing Watchung, NJ, Winner of the Sierra Club Distinguished Service Award 2018; and Winner of the US EPA Science Achievement Award 2000; expertise in environmental health risks associated with vaccines

James Lyons-Weiler, PhD, CEO, President and Director of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; PhD in Ecology, Evolution & Conservation in Biology; postdoctoral fellow in Computational Molecular Biology at Pennsylvania State University; Senior Research Scientist, and Scientific Director in support of translational research, systems biology, sequence analysis, and algorithmic solutions for big data in bioinformatics; Editor-in-Chief of the journal Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law; research interests and published works cover autism/ASD, biomarker development for complex disorders, immunology, toxicology, cancer biology, cancer receptors, phased biomarker development, microarray data analysis, proteomic data analysis, machine-learning based prediction model optimization, and information theory

Dana Butnaru Medis, MD, PhD in progress, founder of DANAMEDIS Institute of Immunological Research; expert in autoimmunity, neuroimmunology, immune-mediated female infertility, immunodeficiency and immuno-nutrition; her most recent ground-breaking work pertains to prion/prion-like disease involving protein misfolding particularly impacting the immunocompetence of the CNS by corrupting the microglia in a battleground of great importance to the post-COVID-19 world

Stefano Montanari, Doctorate in Pharmacy with a dissertation in michrochemistry; Director of the Nanodiagnostics Laboratory of Modena since 2004, inventor of caval filtration devices, a prosthetic heart valve, and teacher on caval filtration and nanopathologies in the Interuniversity Masters in Nanotechology of Venice (Ca ’Foscari University, University of Padua, University of Verona), the University of Turin and the European Community; expertise in caval filtration and the prevention of pulmonary thromboembolism; and in pathologies induced by solid, inorganic nanoparticles

Christof Plothe, DO, BSc, OST, HONS, MRO, DPO, HP Practice in Osteopathy, Bleichstraße 21, Alzey, Germany; practices in Ireland, the United States, Spain, and now Germany; author and co-author of books and articles about child birth hormones (oxytocin), toxicants, psychoactive pharmaceuticals, and disorders including autism

Asgeir Saebo, MS in biology and chemistry University of Bergen, entrepreneur, widely published scientific author/inventor with 35 patents, and former President of American Oil Chemists Society

Stephanie Seneff, PhD, Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL), BS biophysics 1968, MS electrical engineering 1980, and PhD computer science in 1985, in addition to her interest in processing of natural sign systems, her current research has focusing on biosignaling systems and ways they are disrupted by toxicants and genetic engineering

Clearly an out and out scam.
Vaccines work on 18:14 - Feb 11 with 748 viewsProfessor

Vaccines work on 10:28 - Feb 11 by 73__73

You are an absolute idiot. There. You really need to read something factual
Vaccines work on 19:01 - Feb 11 with 731 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 17:36 - Feb 11 by Scotia

That's usually because you post information from incredibly unreliable sources, farcical in many cases like the child Dr from twitter. God knows why you believe it.

Do you think the injection of a live virus in to a monkeys eye ball is in anyway comparable to the AZ vaccine?

I've got nothing against the monkey by the way.

It just goes to show how badly you interpret data.
No Viruses were injected in to monkeys eyeballs.
Rats & Baboons were vaccinated in the eye with human adenovirus and it caused cancer in their eyes.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7160939/

The discussion is about the dangers of adenovirus from one species being used on a different species.

You are absolutley hopeless.
Vaccines work on 19:29 - Feb 11 with 727 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Vaccines work on 19:01 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

It just goes to show how badly you interpret data.
No Viruses were injected in to monkeys eyeballs.
Rats & Baboons were vaccinated in the eye with human adenovirus and it caused cancer in their eyes.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7160939/

The discussion is about the dangers of adenovirus from one species being used on a different species.

You are absolutley hopeless.

Vaccines work, reduces your chances of catching it, reduces severity of virus if you do catch it, reduces hospitalisation and reduces death rates.

You only have to look at latest figures to see that.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Vaccines work on 19:48 - Feb 11 with 719 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 17:22 - Feb 11 by Professor

Editorial Team

Editor in Chief

Associate Editors

Hold the press for the latest scoop.

A professor in the Vaccine industry doesn't like it when a group of like minded professionals collate the data from scientific and medical studies and papers that find problems with said vaccines.

But he would be applaud them if they were doing the same for HCQ, Ivermectin or other therapeutic medicines.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2022 19:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024