Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccines work 19:24 - Feb 4 with 7253 viewsProfessor

End of.

Had enough alt right and conspiracy theorist rubbish on this. It’s not debate it’s neo fascist nonsense being peddled by fools taken in by too much time on the internet

You know who you are.
Vaccines work on 13:53 - Feb 5 with 1251 viewsCatullus

Vaccines work on 11:30 - Feb 5 by A_Fans_Dad

So with all the news that the Vaccines do not stop you getting COVID and do not stop you spreading it either you wouldn't want to sit near any vaccinated people, would you?
You would be sitting alone under those circumstances.

Yeah, viral dose matters, chances of being seriously ill matter. it's been explained to you but still you persist.

Were you on QT Friday night?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Vaccines work on 14:34 - Feb 5 with 1222 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 13:53 - Feb 5 by Catullus

Yeah, viral dose matters, chances of being seriously ill matter. it's been explained to you but still you persist.

Were you on QT Friday night?

No, if I had been I would have pointed out to the professor that mRNA Vaccines were not created by Pfizer & Moderna as he stated.
They have been in"creation" for at least 20 years.
He repsonded about COVID vaccines when the young man was talking about mRNA technology, which are two completely different things.
Plus Moderna used the vaccine patented by the NIH, they "created" nothing.
On the other post our own good prof confirmed that the TV professor got it wrong on the night. He should have made it clear that he was only talking about the COVID mRNA Vaccines and he even got that wrong.
Vaccines work on 14:41 - Feb 5 with 1221 viewsCatullus

When I googled mRNA inventor it came back with a long list and the first page was nearly all saying Malone invented it, apart from the very last link which said he started the ball rolling but he didn't invent it, he merely contributed.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Vaccines work on 15:08 - Feb 5 with 1205 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 14:41 - Feb 5 by Catullus

When I googled mRNA inventor it came back with a long list and the first page was nearly all saying Malone invented it, apart from the very last link which said he started the ball rolling but he didn't invent it, he merely contributed.

Did I mention Malone, no I didn't, that is the whole point.
The good professor in his hurry to put down the young man mispoke, I am not saying he lied.
He just didn't answer the right question and his answer in of itself was also wrong.
Google NIH COVID-19 Vaccine Patents.
Also google NIH are co-holders of Moderna vaccine manufacture.
Vaccines work on 07:34 - Feb 6 with 1127 views73__73

Vaccines work on 20:28 - Feb 4 by Gwyn737

A bit of skepticism is healthy, as is individual choice.

Active anti-vaxx within the general populous is ideologically driven.

The Venn diagram you can make with anti-vaxxers other opinions is quite wide ranging.

It’s still a small number on here, though.

A big generalisation there. Have you got any evidence to back that claim up, or do you just watch to much bbc ?
I know one lady who hasn’t been vaccinated, because she’s terrified of needles, I’m sure you class her as being anti vaccination.

Also I’ve had two jabs, but believe in individual choice, I’m sure I’m a antivaxer too, in your world.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Vaccines work on 10:10 - Feb 6 with 1093 viewsAjack_Kerouac

They are not even 'vaccines'.
What they are is 'Gene therapies'...they had to redefine the term vaccine in order to be able to market these 'Gene therapies' as 'vaccines'.

The technology is new and these particular 'Gene therapies' that we are all using (because they are effective at protecting the vulnerable from this virus/bio weapon) have not even been subjected to the full medical trials that are usually required of vaccines...
...yet some are lining up to tell those who have doubts that everything is known about these 'Gene therapies' and anyone who demands that they are subjected to the same rigorous standards as previous 'vaccines' before they will allow it to be injected into their bodies...are far-right conspiracy theorists.

It is an intellectually dishonest position to take.
As has been pointed out, all kinds of people are not going to 'get vaccinated' (in terms of Covid), for differing reasons.
It is up to them.
It is their bodies.
Their risk.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Vaccines work on 10:42 - Feb 6 with 1089 viewsCatullus

Vaccines work on 15:08 - Feb 5 by A_Fans_Dad

Did I mention Malone, no I didn't, that is the whole point.
The good professor in his hurry to put down the young man mispoke, I am not saying he lied.
He just didn't answer the right question and his answer in of itself was also wrong.
Google NIH COVID-19 Vaccine Patents.
Also google NIH are co-holders of Moderna vaccine manufacture.

That was why I mentioned Malone, to demonstrate that Google doesn't always give you the right answer, sometimes you have to scroll a long way and sort through a lot of misinformation to find the truth. When you don't fully understand what you are looking at, or have already decided your point of view is right and want something to back it up, its easy to end up posting trash.

We all do it.

Vaccines work on 11:51 - Feb 6 with 1061 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Vaccines work on 10:10 - Feb 6 by Ajack_Kerouac

They are not even 'vaccines'.
What they are is 'Gene therapies'...they had to redefine the term vaccine in order to be able to market these 'Gene therapies' as 'vaccines'.

The technology is new and these particular 'Gene therapies' that we are all using (because they are effective at protecting the vulnerable from this virus/bio weapon) have not even been subjected to the full medical trials that are usually required of vaccines...
...yet some are lining up to tell those who have doubts that everything is known about these 'Gene therapies' and anyone who demands that they are subjected to the same rigorous standards as previous 'vaccines' before they will allow it to be injected into their bodies...are far-right conspiracy theorists.

It is an intellectually dishonest position to take.
As has been pointed out, all kinds of people are not going to 'get vaccinated' (in terms of Covid), for differing reasons.
It is up to them.
It is their bodies.
Their risk.

They aren’t gene therapies. Where on Earth do you lot get this stuff from?
Login to get fewer ads

Vaccines work on 13:09 - Feb 6 with 1047 viewsItchySphincter

Vaccines work on 10:40 - Feb 5 by 73__73

You know who you are
Once again the professor is missing the point spectacularly.
I hope the vaccines are safe, but that’s not the point.
The point is, it’s should be freedom of choice, with no restrictions in place for those who choose not to be vaccinated. Imagine a fat person being refused entry into a restaurant, there would be uproar.

….. because is fat person is a hazard to you how…….?
My god, you’re thi………..

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Vaccines work on 13:33 - Feb 6 with 1034 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 14:41 - Feb 5 by Catullus

That's interesting in itself.

When Malone was first mentioned as being the inventor on here I did the same. At that time he was completely absent from the history of mRNA vaccine development.

He's obviously gained some recognition purely from his own assertion, which is clearly rubbish.

It seems that if you say something often enough the Web will believe you. It's dangerous.
Vaccines work on 13:41 - Feb 6 with 1024 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vaccines work on 13:33 - Feb 6 by Scotia

That's interesting in itself.

When Malone was first mentioned as being the inventor on here I did the same. At that time he was completely absent from the history of mRNA vaccine development.

He's obviously gained some recognition purely from his own assertion, which is clearly rubbish.

It seems that if you say something often enough the Web will believe you. It's dangerous.

Also if you day stuff often enough on the news people believe it too. Two way street.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vaccines work on 14:21 - Feb 6 with 1002 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 11:51 - Feb 6 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

They aren’t gene therapies. Where on Earth do you lot get this stuff from?

Because the CEO of Pfizer admitted they are, as did the President of Bayer.
Is that good enough for you?

They are obviously not "conventional" gene therapy though as they only involve taking over the cells to make the Spike Protien.
Vaccines work on 14:23 - Feb 6 with 1000 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 10:42 - Feb 6 by Catullus

That was why I mentioned Malone, to demonstrate that Google doesn't always give you the right answer, sometimes you have to scroll a long way and sort through a lot of misinformation to find the truth. When you don't fully understand what you are looking at, or have already decided your point of view is right and want something to back it up, its easy to end up posting trash.

We all do it.

So back to QT are you saying the Professor was right or wrong?
Vaccines work on 14:46 - Feb 6 with 994 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Vaccines work on 14:21 - Feb 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Because the CEO of Pfizer admitted they are, as did the President of Bayer.
Is that good enough for you?

They are obviously not "conventional" gene therapy though as they only involve taking over the cells to make the Spike Protien.

Why should I listen to them? They’re big pharma or something.
Vaccines work on 17:14 - Feb 6 with 961 viewshowenjack

Vaccines work on 13:41 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Also if you day stuff often enough on the news people believe it too. Two way street.

And the same people who own big pharma also own the media its a rigged game .
Vaccines work on 17:49 - Feb 6 with 942 viewsBrynmill_Jack

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321674

Vaccines work on 17:55 - Feb 6 with 938 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Vaccines work on 17:49 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321674

"Jerris also revealed some of the confusion in reporting cases. Speaking at a cabinet meeting on Sunday, he told ministers, “Defining a serious patient is problematic. For example, a patient with a chronic lung disease always had a low level of oxygen, but now he has a positive coronavirus test result which technically makes him a ‘serious coronavirus patient,’ but that’s not accurate. The patient is only in a difficult condition because he has a serious underlying illness.”

I know a local Consultant who has been telling me this for a very long time.
To state the bleeding obvious these days is too risk your career though.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Vaccines work on 17:59 - Feb 6 with 934 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 14:46 - Feb 6 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Why should I listen to them? They’re big pharma or something.

You asked where it came from and I told you.
Whether you believe them or not is entirely up to you.
Vaccines work on 18:21 - Feb 6 with 926 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vaccines work on 17:55 - Feb 6 by Ajack_Kerouac

"Jerris also revealed some of the confusion in reporting cases. Speaking at a cabinet meeting on Sunday, he told ministers, “Defining a serious patient is problematic. For example, a patient with a chronic lung disease always had a low level of oxygen, but now he has a positive coronavirus test result which technically makes him a ‘serious coronavirus patient,’ but that’s not accurate. The patient is only in a difficult condition because he has a serious underlying illness.”

I can well believe it.

Vaccines work on 18:31 - Feb 6 with 923 viewscontroversial_jack

Vaccines work on 18:21 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

I can well believe it.

That's not much comfort to the patient
Vaccines work on 19:17 - Feb 6 with 906 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 17:55 - Feb 6 by Ajack_Kerouac

Isn't that a contradiction of his other claim in the same article that the vaccines have no impact on preventing severe illness?

That's clearly nonsense too.
Vaccines work on 19:27 - Feb 6 with 891 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Vaccines work on 19:17 - Feb 6 by Scotia

Isn't that a contradiction of his other claim in the same article that the vaccines have no impact on preventing severe illness?

That's clearly nonsense too.

No, it's not a contradiction.

Please explain why you think it is...

Vaccines work on 19:38 - Feb 6 with 885 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 19:27 - Feb 6 by Ajack_Kerouac

No, it's not a contradiction.

Please explain why you think it is...

Because in one sentence he claims that 80% of people seriously ill with covid are fully vaccinated, but then that they may not actually be seriously ill with covid at all.
Vaccines work on 20:02 - Feb 6 with 863 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Vaccines work on 19:38 - Feb 6 by Scotia

Because in one sentence he claims that 80% of people seriously ill with covid are fully vaccinated, but then that they may not actually be seriously ill with covid at all.

Just like the UK then.
Vaccines work on 20:08 - Feb 6 with 860 viewsScotia

Vaccines work on 20:02 - Feb 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Just like the UK then.

Yes. As the title of this thread suggests.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024