Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread 11:13 - Jan 11 with 26968 viewsDarran

1-1.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:05 - Jan 11 with 2170 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:04 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

I mean in transfers.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:05 - Jan 11 with 2170 viewsNOTRAC

Leon Britton the save of the year.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:05 - Jan 11 with 2169 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:54 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

Right if this one doesn't work, she's binned.

Tits oot For th lads

[Post edited 11 Jan 2014 19:11]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:05 - Jan 11 with 2158 viewsmikecph

Well done Tremmel and BRITTON!!!
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:05 - Jan 11 with 2148 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:05 - Jan 11 by NOTRAC

Leon Britton the save of the year.

some of the others seemed to stop running. Leading by example there, Britts.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:07 - Jan 11 with 2097 viewsJackfath

Alan Parry fancies Januzaj

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:08 - Jan 11 with 2077 viewsmidswan

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:05 - Jan 11 by Zut_Alors

some of the others seemed to stop running. Leading by example there, Britts.

Mr Swansea...
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:09 - Jan 11 with 2009 viewsSwanfan1

Ever since Rangel got the yellow card his been very careful against Januzaj

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:11 - Jan 11 with 1952 viewsLiam12345

anyone know when michu is back?

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:13 - Jan 11 with 1891 viewsmikecph

dat first touch Vasquez xD
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:13 - Jan 11 with 1883 viewsunion_jack

I don't know if anyone agrees and feel free to shout me down but I don't think Vasquez is very good!?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:14 - Jan 11 with 1839 viewsDarran

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:11 - Jan 11 by Liam12345

anyone know when michu is back?

February 8th.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:14 - Jan 11 with 1822 viewsJackInLondon

I'm usually very reluctant to criticise our own but Vasquez is making me yearn for the Shechter days :(
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:15 - Jan 11 with 1807 viewsLiam12345

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:13 - Jan 11 by union_jack

I don't know if anyone agrees and feel free to shout me down but I don't think Vasquez is very good!?

this is how good vazquez is,

not even real shit

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:15 - Jan 11 with 1769 viewsShaky

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:14 - Jan 11 by JackInLondon

I'm usually very reluctant to criticise our own but Vasquez is making me yearn for the Shechter days :(

Bony has hardly been spectacular.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:16 - Jan 11 with 1766 viewsDr_Winston

I'd love to know what's going through Donnelly's head when he sits there watching Vasquez.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:18 - Jan 11 with 1670 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:15 - Jan 11 by Shaky

He's been very poor throughout. Decent performance all in all, but it's the points that will keep us in the league.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:21 - Jan 11 with 1586 viewscontroversial_jack

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:15 - Jan 11 by Shaky

He has been poor
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:21 - Jan 11 with 1584 viewsC_jack

How can you call a player poor when he's hardly touched the thing. What can anyone possibly do in the game without the ball?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:21 - Jan 11 with 1573 viewsJackfath

Escape goat to be bony then?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:22 - Jan 11 with 1556 viewsmikecph

Let's not come down too hard on the players though - playing MANU at Old Trafford and another injury to an important player early in the game. We can hardly blame them for not playing dream football today :)
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:22 - Jan 11 with 1534 viewsShaky

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:21 - Jan 11 by C_jack

How can you call a player poor when he's hardly touched the thing. What can anyone possibly do in the game without the ball?

When he has touched it, his touch has been shit, unfortunately.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:22 - Jan 11 with 1536 viewsmonmouth

We were pretty much toothless but a lot of games are won by luck. they had two bounces in the box we had none. On another day we win that. With a real bare bones team that was certainly nothing to get suicidal about, though no doubt some will. Injuries could f**k our season though. That Canas one was cruel. I reckon the points will come if we keep plugging away Poz was MoM but won't get it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:23 - Jan 11 with 1516 viewsSwanfan1

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:18 - Jan 11 by blaine_scfc

He's been very poor throughout. Decent performance all in all, but it's the points that will keep us in the league.

His tracked back helped with defending corners, he won some balls and did okay to hold up the ball, the service have been shit, the quality of the crosses not been up to high standard.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:23 - Jan 11 with 1499 viewsLiam12345

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:22 - Jan 11 by mikecph

Let's not come down too hard on the players though - playing MANU at Old Trafford and another injury to an important player early in the game. We can hardly blame them for not playing dream football today :)

its not even looking like scoring that is frustrating though. We need michu!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024