Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread 11:13 - Jan 11 with 26960 viewsDarran

1-1.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:24 - Jan 11 with 1934 viewsmonmouth

BBC report 'Man utd on top' and every single comment except one starts Man Utd. Funny enough there isn't one saying Man Utd being currently outpassingly humiliated at home by only having 34% possession and playing like an away side. Against a team with far more injuries than them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:24 - Jan 11 with 1931 viewsjohnlangy

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:23 - Jan 11 by mikecph

Looks like we have an ok chance to come away with something from this match. Not too thrilled about Amat in midfield though xD

I think he looks very good. Two heavy touches so far but very good otherwise.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:25 - Jan 11 with 1926 viewsJJ08

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:20 - Jan 11 by Shaky

Yup, Poz MoM so far.

Shelvey for me..... good running, strong on the ball and will score the next goal within 10 mins of 2nd half kicking off.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:25 - Jan 11 with 1924 viewsGroo

I agree with comments regarding Ki though, we are desperate in midfield at the moment, he's playing well for a relegation candidate team. Both Laudrup and Ki being adults, there should be a way.

If not possible, then we need to add somehow to the centre.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:25 - Jan 11 with 1921 viewsJackfath

It's time for our lucky mascot

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:25 - Jan 11 with 1923 viewsDarran

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:22 - Jan 11 by Al_Bundy

Leon for me ... breaking up the Utd play and creating.

The bloke is a colossus,if people watching this can't see what he brings us they should go and watch darts or something.

Immense.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:25 - Jan 11 with 1914 viewsZut_Alors

I think Laudrup did a very clever move by moving Amat into midfield. He could have put Vasquez on and shifted Poz to AM and Shelvey back with Leon. However, the team will have been training with two defensive minded centre mids and it might have left us vulnerable. It will be interesting to see how we play after the break, I imagine Laudrup will have a few instructions for Amat and Leon.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:27 - Jan 11 with 1877 viewsJackfath

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:25 - Jan 11 by Darran

The bloke is a colossus,if people watching this can't see what he brings us they should go and watch darts or something.

Immense.

Including Woy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:27 - Jan 11 with 1872 viewsZut_Alors

He's fantastic. I like seeing him get a chance to get forward a bit in situations like this. He leaves it so late before making the pass, drawing the man perfectly. It's no wonder he gets clattered so often. Legend!
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:27 - Jan 11 with 1869 viewsepaul

Leon is Leon and always will be brilliant

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:28 - Jan 11 with 1822 viewsC_jack

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:25 - Jan 11 by Jackfath

It's time for our lucky mascot

Not superstitious but I like those omens.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:30 - Jan 11 with 1782 viewsunion_jack

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:27 - Jan 11 by epaul

Leon is Leon and always will be brilliant

One of the very few who will truly be described as a legend in my opinion.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:30 - Jan 11 with 1765 viewsLiberty

Great first half - our midfield look far more creative. Everyone putting in a shift. Shelvey usually starts to tire 70 min mark, not many options on bench- hope he can last the 90.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:31 - Jan 11 with 1729 viewsslate_dk

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:28 - Jan 11 by C_jack

Not superstitious but I like those omens.

Both of them
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:31 - Jan 11 with 1729 viewsmikecph

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:25 - Jan 11 by Zut_Alors

I think Laudrup did a very clever move by moving Amat into midfield. He could have put Vasquez on and shifted Poz to AM and Shelvey back with Leon. However, the team will have been training with two defensive minded centre mids and it might have left us vulnerable. It will be interesting to see how we play after the break, I imagine Laudrup will have a few instructions for Amat and Leon.

I agree. The Chico sub was necessary to keep our original gameplan intact with two very defensive midfielders in a compact midfield, any other person on and we would have to change the whole gameplan as well. I still think though that we could have achieved the same with Chico in midfield though and on top of that have a player (Chico) who is capable of participating in the forward game as well :)
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:32 - Jan 11 with 1717 viewsSwanfan1

The focus is 100% on Manchester United even the highlights talk, but im fine with it,

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:32 - Jan 11 with 1704 viewsblaine_scfc

Excellent first half. I know it's hard for Wilf up there on his own but I just wish he can make it stick a bit more second half, I know he's up against Vidic but it would help us massively second half.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:34 - Jan 11 with 1655 viewsmikecph

Good luck for 2nd half! :D
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:34 - Jan 11 with 1642 viewsLiam12345

game over

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:36 - Jan 11 with 1578 viewsunion_jack

Marking FFS. All over the place defensively.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:36 - Jan 11 with 1567 viewsbuilthjack

Chico ball watching, took his eye off his man

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:36 - Jan 11 with 1534 viewsbrightonjack

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:34 - Jan 11 by Liam12345

game over

WTF?
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:36 - Jan 11 with 1530 viewsepaul

Ah ffs great start to 2nd half

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:37 - Jan 11 with 1494 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:36 - Jan 11 by builthjack

Chico ball watching, took his eye off his man

Is every goal we concede going to be his fault now?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:37 - Jan 11 with 1477 viewsJackfath

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:34 - Jan 11 by Liam12345

game over

That's the spirit!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024