Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread 11:13 - Jan 11 with 26347 viewsDarran

1-1.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 00:28 - Jan 12 with 1165 viewsaspas45

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 20:27 - Jan 11 by blaine_scfc

What's with everyone with their ass in their hands because Bony has had some criticism? I'm a massive fan of him, but he was poor today and that's a fact.. It happens, fingers crossed he will be back on form next week.

Agree his first touch and control was poor and gave the ball away a lot.

We all know he can finish though.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 09:25 - Jan 12 with 988 viewsJohnw102

Got back to Pembs 2am disappointed but watched MOTD and wonder if the cameras were at the same game as I was! Moyes comment about the fantastic support from the fans, makes you wonder where he was, never heard from them till they scored. Missed JDG to supply passes for Bony, also did not understand Chico coming on as sub, would have thought bring Taylor on and move Ben up, which would have given some extra cover against their winger. A long day but not too despondent we were playing United at Old Trafford and were not disgraced and our fans won their match 100%.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 10:27 - Jan 12 with 914 viewsmax936

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 19:55 - Jan 11 by lifelong

Not too disappointed with that performance.

We played very well in the first half, switched off for their first goal early in the second half and I thought we were slightly unlucky to concede the second.

Still thought we were well in the game until late on, huge six weeks ahead of us now but I feel quite confident we can move up the table.

Great post, Lifey.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024