Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread 13:29 - Feb 15 with 34387 viewsRangersDave

So we go to the 'get your face bashed in' match of the season, on the back of some abject Toblerone football........across, forward, back, across repeat ad nauseum.

However, i am holding out hope for a good team selection and even better game from the 'mighty' Rrrrrsss

1-3 to the hoops.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 13:29]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 15 with 2601 viewsted_hendrix

Need to watch their Jed Wallace bloke.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 15 with 2600 viewsVancouverHoop

Torn apart. 1-0 'Wall
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 15 with 2572 viewsQPunkR

And there you go, 1-0 Wall

Amazing what you can accomplish offensively when you MOVE THE F*CKING BALL FORWARD

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 15 with 2573 viewsA40Bosh

So my stream is two mins before the Offy Comms
So the offy coms is 20 sec behind twitter
either way Millwall 1 -0 up on 48mins

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 15 with 2550 viewsnix

We're just not doing the basics right. Not winning duels. Not winning second ball. Poor movement off the ball. Not supporting the guy with the ball. Not closing people down. Not winning tackles.

And now they've scored.

I can't say they didn't deserve it. Lovely goal from them.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 15 with 2521 viewsEmpireStateRanger

It’s always Jed Wallace
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 15 with 2473 viewsted_hendrix

Not over yet, C,mon Rangers.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 15 with 2309 viewstraininvain

Time for some changes. This isn’t working, again.
Login to get fewer ads

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 15 with 2225 viewsA40Bosh

Nick London just confirmed Dickie now on 10 yellows and so misses next two games.
Hence why we brought in Sanderson for just such eventualities

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 15 with 2224 viewsQPunkR

100% we're not even going to make 6th place at the end of the season, we've been absolutely pitiful the past few weeks and will get exactly what we deserve

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:57 - Feb 15 with 2179 viewsVancouverHoop

Nothing is sticking for them. Hard to believe this is the same team we saw in January.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:57 - Feb 15 with 2172 viewsdublinr

O bollox, now we'll go two up front, concede midfield and lose 2 nil

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:57 - Feb 15 with 2123 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Willock and Chair are getting incredibly frustrated with Dykes. Just not on the same page at all.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 15 with 2056 viewstraininvain

Adomah needs to wake up here.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:58 - Feb 15 with 2027 viewsstainrods_elbow

We're literally doing nothing right. Painful right now.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 15 with 2008 viewsA40Bosh

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:56 - Feb 15 by QPunkR

100% we're not even going to make 6th place at the end of the season, we've been absolutely pitiful the past few weeks and will get exactly what we deserve

So we are having the wobble now and may drop to 6th over next couple of weeks, but then we will come good again and we will have our day out at Wembley.

Positive thoughts only from now on - ignore reality until we turn the corner and assume we absolutely will come good

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 15 with 1979 viewsQPunkR

Mill-fkn-wall, just like Barnsley and Posh before them this season, being made to look like Champions League contenders by our plodding team

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 15 with 1890 viewsConorM1882

Dykes on a different planet to our midfield
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 15 with 1809 viewsDamo1962

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:57 - Feb 15 by EmpireStateRanger

Willock and Chair are getting incredibly frustrated with Dykes. Just not on the same page at all.

I'm frustrated with Dykes.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:02 - Feb 15 with 1743 viewsstowmarketrange

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 15 by ConorM1882

Dykes on a different planet to our midfield

But I thought he was the best on earth?
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:02 - Feb 15 with 1741 viewsQPunkR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 15 by A40Bosh

So we are having the wobble now and may drop to 6th over next couple of weeks, but then we will come good again and we will have our day out at Wembley.

Positive thoughts only from now on - ignore reality until we turn the corner and assume we absolutely will come good

Can't see where a solitary goal will come from, let alone a win! And only 5 points clear of Forest

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:02 - Feb 15 with 1714 viewsVancouverHoop

I'm frustrated. Period!
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:03 - Feb 15 with 1642 viewsstainrods_elbow

Moses really shocking, Johansen marginally less so.

What has happened to our team?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:04 - Feb 15 with 1572 viewsgobbles

We are creating nothing from midfield. Field and Johansen might be more solid together, but always too deep. Does Field ever go past halfway?
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:04 - Feb 15 with 1499 viewsDamo1962

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 15 by QPunkR

Mill-fkn-wall, just like Barnsley and Posh before them this season, being made to look like Champions League contenders by our plodding team

From my vantage point over here, it seemed the results have mostly been better than the performances. It is hard to keep that up. Last few games have been a reality test unfortunately. Still time 🧐
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024