Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread 13:29 - Feb 15 with 34388 viewsRangersDave

So we go to the 'get your face bashed in' match of the season, on the back of some abject Toblerone football........across, forward, back, across repeat ad nauseum.

However, i am holding out hope for a good team selection and even better game from the 'mighty' Rrrrrsss

1-3 to the hoops.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 13:29]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 15 with 3058 viewsVancouverHoop

We're soooo slow tonight, even more than usual
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:33 - Feb 15 with 2853 viewsQPunkR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 15 by VancouverHoop

That's really saying something!

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 15 with 2793 viewstraininvain

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:30 - Feb 15 by VancouverHoop

It’s frustrating to watch. We’re playing like a mid table team with one eye on end of season holidays!
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 15 with 2765 viewsR_from_afar

I'm listening to the game. Ah, football on the radio: Agonising

HT 0-0

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:34 - Feb 15 with 2718 viewsGreenbay

HT REPORT
QPR's best player so far is keeper David Marshall.
That shows how ponderous and slow we have been.
Outsmarted in midfield. Jojo's passing very poor.
There's no cohesion. There's no smoothness in our play.
We could have been at least 2-nil down.
Milwall missed a sitter inside the first 30 seconds and then Marshall made an impressive diving save from a first-time solid shot from Jed Wallace.
We can win this as we have the silky skilful players of Chair and Willock.
But they will have to go up a notch and get some supply from midfield.
Expect Amos or Hendrick to come on sometime in the second half.
Disappointing performance so far.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:37 - Feb 15 with 2595 viewsqueensparker

Ever since we started to approach second in the table we’ve looked cagey and nervous with the ball, exactly the opposite football to what got us there in the first place. It’s understandable that our bottle is going a bit but it’s frustrating to watch
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:38 - Feb 15 with 2498 viewsMalintabuk

That was pretty ordinary. We seem to be lacking in both confidence and fluency and don't look like a top 6 team at all.
Can't really say anyone is playing well, Marshall looks commanding and Barbet is his usual self but apart from a few runs from Chair and Willock that is it really
Sad to see Wallace going off but this I think must be the end for him here, can't see how we can offer him another contract, which is a shame
What does Warbs do to change this. If we could nick a goal anyhow I think we could go onto to win this
Quite worrying at the moment the loss of form we are suffering
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 15 with 2410 viewsQPunkR

We've been awful yet again, perhaps 5% better than Saturday.

Chair has been terrible, Johansen playing the Odubajo role from Saturday in terms of being a detriment to anything we try to piece together.

Marshall yet again our best player, Willock trying but he can't do it all by himself. Hopefully our early season form carries us to the playoffs but the way we've played the past few weeks I definitely wouldn't fancy our chances of reaching Wembley

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:41 - Feb 15 with 2325 viewsVancouverHoop

Amos and/or Thomas on I think. They both have points to prove.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:41 - Feb 15 with 2302 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Things looked promising in the first 10 minutes with Chair and Willock finding pockets of space in the hole. After that QPR have looked very pedestrian and some of the passing (Johansen in particular) has left a lot to be desired.

After a strong January the team suddenly looks laboured. Warburton needs to spark this team back into life and fast.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 20:42]
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:43 - Feb 15 with 2207 viewsaston_hoop

Fell asleep part way through the half, when I awoke we were still passing it amongst our back 3 and going nowhere. This is not the level of entertainment I got used to

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:44 - Feb 15 with 2165 viewsLanhoop

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:41 - Feb 15 by VancouverHoop

Amos and/or Thomas on I think. They both have points to prove.

Thomas didn't make the bench.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:44 - Feb 15 with 2139 viewsdmm

We're definitely off form at the moment. Millwall, though not great, look like they know what they're about. We don't and Marshall has kept us in the game once again. Hoping for one of those better second halfs.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 15 with 2110 viewstraininvain

Starting to wonder how costly it might prove not to have signed a Paterson or Lawrence type creative player in January. Someone who could play on the right hand side with Adomah.

Chair and Willock both like to play down the left and teams have started to double/triple up which means no space. If we had an attacking threat on the right it would allow us to exploit the space.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 15 with 2109 viewsQPunkR

Honestly think some of those players need to be dropped for a game or two to realise they can't just coast. Obviously we don't have the biggest squad so would have to rotate who!

I'd drop Johansen in a heartbeat, he's been way sub-par this season and especially recently. Both Dickie and Barbet could do with rediscovering form as well, give the loan lad a game
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 20:46]

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 15 with 2096 viewsRangersDave

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:43 - Feb 15 by aston_hoop

Fell asleep part way through the half, when I awoke we were still passing it amongst our back 3 and going nowhere. This is not the level of entertainment I got used to

toblerone football!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 15 with 2090 viewsDamo1962

Yeah it's a bit concerning that we seem to have gone very flat the last few matches. Still...be brave Rangers 🙂
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 15 with 2084 viewsstowmarketrange

Is that Dickie’s 10th yellow tonight?We might have to do without our big fecking Dickie for a couple of games if it is.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:47 - Feb 15 with 2003 viewsBoston

Wake me up for the second, ta.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:48 - Feb 15 with 1938 viewstraininvain

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 15 by stowmarketrange

Is that Dickie’s 10th yellow tonight?We might have to do without our big fecking Dickie for a couple of games if it is.

I think you’re right. An opportunity for Sanderson to come into the team and impress.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:49 - Feb 15 with 1884 viewsstainrods_elbow

Johansen definitely subbed off for Amos for me. Chair has been lukewarm, and Willock has hardly featured. Nothing sticking with Dykes. Marshall has kept us on level terms. We look the mid-table team, while making Millwall look top six.

Sigh! A melancholy long 'Meh! from me.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 20:52]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:49 - Feb 15 with 1876 viewsDamo1962

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 15 by QPunkR

Honestly think some of those players need to be dropped for a game or two to realise they can't just coast. Obviously we don't have the biggest squad so would have to rotate who!

I'd drop Johansen in a heartbeat, he's been way sub-par this season and especially recently. Both Dickie and Barbet could do with rediscovering form as well, give the loan lad a game
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 20:46]

Johansen has been the biggest disappointment of the season for me. Really expected more from him. Come on U R,sssss
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 15 with 1819 viewsdavman

Need a one off the arse 1-0 win methinks...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 15 with 1807 viewsCamberleyR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 15 by stowmarketrange

Yep, that's his 10th booking in the league so he misses the next two. Chance for Sanderson to step up.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 15 with 1795 viewsQPunkR

...aaaaand from our kickoff we proceed straight back to Marshall.

Do not pass Go, do not collect $200

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024