Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McClaren incoming 15:31 - May 1 with 144562 viewshubble

...according to a poster on WATRB...

Read it here, if you're not averse to a bit of rough: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans/2464866-mclaren-new-ma

[Post edited 1 May 2018 15:37]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

McClaren incoming on 10:57 - May 4 with 3858 viewsTW_R

McClaren incoming on 23:09 - May 3 by PunteR

A season and a half is a long time in football.

Based on some of our abject performances this season, 90 minutes can feel like a long time in football!
McClaren incoming on 10:59 - May 4 with 3849 viewspaulparker

McClaren incoming on 10:44 - May 4 by BrianMcCarthy

I've gone for the traditional Sambas and a pair of these little beatuies, LB.

Have a great Summer yourself. I'll be on here a lot, hopefully, as LFW turns its attentions to threads about music, sunshine and cricket.

where did you get those from Bri ? they look the business

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

McClaren incoming on 11:09 - May 4 with 3784 viewsAntti_Heinola

Have a great Summer yourself. I'll be on here a lot, hopefully, as LFW turns its attentions to threads about music, sunshine and cricket.

ooh, they are lovely!

Bare bones.

McClaren incoming on 11:09 - May 4 with 3779 viewstheQPRking

McClaren incoming on 10:59 - May 4 by paulparker

where did you get those from Bri ? they look the business

https://www.sportsdirect.com/adidas-copa-super-suede-mens-trainers-113050?colcod
McClaren incoming on 11:23 - May 4 with 3699 viewsMick_S

Nice Clair's, Brian.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

McClaren incoming on 11:27 - May 4 with 3659 viewscolinallcars

McClaren incoming on 11:23 - May 4 by Mick_S

Nice Clair's, Brian.

Worth a Pam Shriver of anyone's money !
McClaren incoming on 11:28 - May 4 with 3654 viewsBrianMcCarthy

McClaren incoming on 11:09 - May 4 by theQPRking

https://www.sportsdirect.com/adidas-copa-super-suede-mens-trainers-113050?colcod

That's exactly where I got them QPRking.

They fit a bit tight, though. I'm a size 11 and went a 11.5 and glad I did.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

McClaren incoming on 11:41 - May 4 with 3605 viewsMick_S

I'm getting lots of Adidas adverts between posts.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

McClaren incoming on 11:46 - May 4 with 3570 viewsTW_R

McClaren incoming on 11:41 - May 4 by Mick_S

I'm getting lots of Adidas adverts between posts.

Yeah - me too. It's weird how all these 1980s products keep appearing, isn't it!
McClaren incoming on 11:46 - May 4 with 3562 viewsisawqpratwcity

McClaren incoming on 07:43 - May 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Like fugg I do!

I absolutely detested Redknapp, Hughes and many of the wastrel crooked players we had to put up with for years!

I didn't say you were Mother Teresa!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

McClaren incoming on 12:00 - May 4 with 3519 viewsHitch

McClaren incoming on 11:46 - May 4 by isawqpratwcity

I didn't say you were Mother Teresa!

She was more like Arry than you think!
McClaren incoming on 12:24 - May 4 with 3417 viewsCamberleyR

McClaren incoming on 11:09 - May 4 by Antti_Heinola

ooh, they are lovely!

They might be if they had the old classic trefoil logo. Only IMO obviously.

Adidas Originals trainers all the way. I can't warm to Adidas stuff that's got the 'new' logo on it. They had a classic, iconic brand and logo that most people knew so God know's why they changed it.

Probably why they've had the gradual re-inroduction of more stuff under the 'Originals' brand with he trefoil logo on it over the years as they came to realise they had something special.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

McClaren incoming on 12:38 - May 4 with 3354 viewsozexile

McClaren incoming on 12:24 - May 4 by CamberleyR

Adidas Originals trainers all the way. I can't warm to Adidas stuff that's got the 'new' logo on it. They had a classic, iconic brand and logo that most people knew so God know's why they changed it.

Probably why they've had the gradual re-inroduction of more stuff under the 'Originals' brand with he trefoil logo on it over the years as they came to realise they had something special.

100% agree. Whatever think tank came up with that idea. They had the perfect logo.
McClaren incoming on 12:45 - May 4 with 3308 viewsYorkRanger

Slightly disappointed Brian in that, as I recall, last year you acquired a pair of Addidas Hamburgs on my recommendation and I am now sporting a rather fetching pair of Addida Munchen - you only had to ask...

Meanwhile am I the only one that finds Brian's choice of Summer trainers so much more fun than the tedious Holloway speculation....
McClaren incoming on 13:43 - May 4 with 3157 viewssimmo

McClaren incoming on 10:46 - May 4 by isawqpratwcity

That's funny, you called me....

Hence the use of 'prolonged', as in I made a sarcastic comment but ultimately didn't want to be a part of another one of your forum arguments that punctuate more interesting threads.

I shouldn't have bitten at all to be fair but you seem to be constantly kicking off with people and it inevitably turns personal, I have no idea why you're so unhappy but as you seem like a professional at this I will cut my losses.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

McClaren incoming on 13:46 - May 4 with 3147 viewsMaggsinho

McClaren incoming on 12:45 - May 4 by YorkRanger

Slightly disappointed Brian in that, as I recall, last year you acquired a pair of Addidas Hamburgs on my recommendation and I am now sporting a rather fetching pair of Addida Munchen - you only had to ask...

Meanwhile am I the only one that finds Brian's choice of Summer trainers so much more fun than the tedious Holloway speculation....

Nope.

Feels like we should have a summer sneaker thread.
McClaren incoming on 13:47 - May 4 with 3143 viewsBrianMcCarthy

McClaren incoming on 12:45 - May 4 by YorkRanger

Yorky, baby! I still love you!

I still love the Hamburgs, too. They didn't love me, though. They faded very quickly and lost their shape and started to look like they'd been worn in turn by Brentford's Save Warren Farm picketing mob.

I feel sorry for them now when I look at them, beaten-down, decrepit, dreaming of glory but capable only of fleeting mediocrity, much like Brentford's Save warren Farm picketing mob really.

McClaren incoming on 13:47 - May 4 with 3141 viewsBrianMcCarthy

McClaren incoming on 12:24 - May 4 by CamberleyR

Ooh, you're right.

Dammit.

McClaren incoming on 13:49 - May 4 with 3131 viewssimmo

I was with you all the way up to cricket...

Lovely set of kicks though, although when the sides of the sole are white they can look grubby after a few days walking around London - especially if it rains... Invest in some crep protect if you get the chance, kept my all white Nike Airs fresh as a daisy last summer.

http://amzn.eu/gvdAtVE

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

McClaren incoming on 13:53 - May 4 with 3112 viewsNorthernr

What the fck is going on in here?
McClaren incoming on 14:00 - May 4 with 3086 viewsR_from_afar

Ah the classic lifecycle curve of a QPR fans discussion thread:
Stage one: Vague rumour of something cataclysmic, from a dubious source
Stage two: Furious debate
Stage three: Shots fired, slurs exchanged, Northern R reaching for the baseball bat under the counter
Stage four: Fashion tips

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

McClaren incoming on 14:17 - May 4 with 3022 viewsFDC

McClaren incoming on 13:53 - May 4 by Northernr

What the fck is going on in here?

What you don't realise Clive is that everytime your back's turned this thread turns into a highly libellous blood bath of insults and threats. But whenever we see you coming we delete our posts and pretend to be talking about shoes or whatever
McClaren incoming on 14:20 - May 4 with 3010 viewsted_hendrix

Bit of advice, iv'e just tried a tin of Crosse and Blackwell pea and ham soup, Iv'e been eating Heinz pea and ham soup for years without complaint if i'm honest, but in a moment of supermarket exuberance I thought I'd give the Crosse and Blackwell pea and ham soup a try, in my honest opinion the Crosse and Blackwell pea and ham soup is not up to scratch compared to the Heinz pea and ham soup, sort of lacks the consistency of the Heinz pea and ham soup also you get more peas in the Heinz pea and ham soup.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

McClaren incoming on 14:22 - May 4 with 3004 viewsBrianMcCarthy

McClaren incoming on 14:17 - May 4 by FDC

What you don't realise Clive is that everytime your back's turned this thread turns into a highly libellous blood bath of insults and threats. But whenever we see you coming we delete our posts and pretend to be talking about shoes or whatever

Which reminds me of this...

McClaren incoming on 14:41 - May 4 with 2942 viewsNorthLondonR

Is Malcolm McLaren still alive?

And I concur, can't beat Heinz... Covent Garden soup in a box, don't even think about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024