Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque 02:04 - Jun 19 with 10066 viewsdailew

In Finsbury Park.

Several injured. Thankfully no fatalities so far.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 12:44 - Jun 25 with 607 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:00 - Jun 20 by swanjackal

I disagree about non platforming unless they are actually calling for violence, not just because someone interprets it as implying it.

I prefer to disassemble something with verbal discourse, and not push a mind set in the shadows where it festers and bubbles.

Who judges what is hatred? For example, Sunday saw the Al-qud's march in London as well as globally. It celebrates a deeply anti zionist ideal, and even anti Semitic in nature. The police green lit this once again, with Hezbollah flags openly flown, a recognised terrorist organisation. Corbyn and other MPs have attended and spoken in these marches before, do you non platform him and call him out on his siding with a terrorist organisation, expressing anti zionist views. Is he not preaching hate himself?

See, this non platforming gets complicated when you open it up past a one track mindset. It's a dangerous slope to slide down.

What do Hezbollah have to do with anything these days apart from fight the insurgency in Syria led by the Qatari and Saudi sponsored Islamist millitias there? If anything in the current climate or context they are a force for good!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:49 - Jun 25 with 547 viewsLoyal

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 20:00 - Jun 19 by Wingstandwood

Maybe I guess this guy will be no different from Muslim terrorists whom have done similar? Usually its drink problems, drug problems, petty crime problems, marital problems, broken home n' family problems, petty crime problems, serious self esteem issues etc, etc, etc.

Most of these people never seem to have acquired a state of personal happiness incorporating tranquility and peace of mind. Pent up frustrations, bitterness and anger directed at the rest of society.

You forgot inbreeding.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024