Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque 02:04 - Jun 19 with 10065 viewsdailew

In Finsbury Park.

Several injured. Thankfully no fatalities so far.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 16:20 - Jun 19 with 1751 viewsLohengrin

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 16:10 - Jun 19 by Brynmill_Jack

It's a corruption of a middle eastern text Loh

It's a cross-translational amalgam of the Greek Testament and the Geneva Bible, Bryn. It's a towering, no, The towering achievement of letters.

Its language is a thing of beauty.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 17:13]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:46 - Jun 19 with 1696 viewsHighjack

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 16:20 - Jun 19 by Lohengrin

It's a cross-translational amalgam of the Greek Testament and the Geneva Bible, Bryn. It's a towering, no, The towering achievement of letters.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 16:49 - Jun 19 with 1689 viewsHighjack

F ucking internet

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 16:51 - Jun 19 with 1678 viewsDarran

The Met are searching homes in Cardiff.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 16:57 - Jun 19 with 1667 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 16:20 - Jun 19 by Lohengrin

If thou sayest soeth

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:28 - Jun 19 with 1600 viewsyescomeon

The guy was from Cardiff the Guardian are saying. I've been dreading the confirmation all day.

Upthecity!

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:33 - Jun 19 with 1584 viewsDarran

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:28 - Jun 19 by yescomeon

The guy was from Cardiff the Guardian are saying. I've been dreading the confirmation all day.

Blueys been quiet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:33 - Jun 19 with 1588 viewsBanosswan

Grew up in Weston

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:36 - Jun 19 with 1575 viewsBigPhilG

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:33 - Jun 19 by Darran

Blueys been quiet.

It can't be, surely not ?
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:42 - Jun 19 with 1555 viewsNogginthenog

Another incident in Paris now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40332532
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 18:24]
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:44 - Jun 19 with 1544 viewssherpajacob

Finsbury Park attack suspect named http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40332616

Cardiff man named.

Anybody know him.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:47 - Jun 19 with 1536 viewsswanjackal

Why? Like said before, you did nothing wrong being from the same region, he did though. Then again I don't do collective guilt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:56 - Jun 19 with 1498 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:42 - Jun 19 by Nogginthenog

Bloody hell I had to do a double take then. Looks just like Rob Brydon 😱

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:00 - Jun 19 with 1484 viewsyescomeon

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:47 - Jun 19 by swanjackal

Why? Like said before, you did nothing wrong being from the same region, he did though. Then again I don't do collective guilt.

I know I've done nothing wrong. I don't like Wales to be in anyway associated with this kind of thing. I assume it's a tiny fraction of what British Muslims feel when it's Islamist terror.

Upthecity!

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:02 - Jun 19 with 1473 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:44 - Jun 19 by sherpajacob

Finsbury Park attack suspect named http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40332616

Cardiff man named.

Anybody know him.

Radicalized by the sun and the daily mail

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:10 - Jun 19 with 1440 viewsswanjackal

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:00 - Jun 19 by yescomeon

I know I've done nothing wrong. I don't like Wales to be in anyway associated with this kind of thing. I assume it's a tiny fraction of what British Muslims feel when it's Islamist terror.

And I don't think they should either unless they have actual ties to the attackers. Collective guilt is just pure lunacy, in the box with sins of the fathers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:11 - Jun 19 with 1438 viewsyescomeon

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:10 - Jun 19 by swanjackal

And I don't think they should either unless they have actual ties to the attackers. Collective guilt is just pure lunacy, in the box with sins of the fathers.

Guilt isn't what I'm feeling, far more like disappointment.

Upthecity!

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:24 - Jun 19 with 1398 viewsBanosswan

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:11 - Jun 19 by yescomeon

Guilt isn't what I'm feeling, far more like disappointment.

Grew up in Weston, lived in Cardiff a couple of years is being reported

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:30 - Jun 19 with 1380 viewsyescomeon

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:24 - Jun 19 by Banosswan

Grew up in Weston, lived in Cardiff a couple of years is being reported

Any thing else known about him? My guess would be separated from wife and kids. I read this morning he was telling those restraining him to kill him. I would speculate that he did this fully expecting to be killed and he was more than likely depressed or otherwise mentally unstable. That is not for a second me justifying this in anyway.

Upthecity!

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:37 - Jun 19 with 1358 viewsswanjackal

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:30 - Jun 19 by yescomeon

Any thing else known about him? My guess would be separated from wife and kids. I read this morning he was telling those restraining him to kill him. I would speculate that he did this fully expecting to be killed and he was more than likely depressed or otherwise mentally unstable. That is not for a second me justifying this in anyway.

I think you are on solid ground saying someone has some mental issues when they intentionally plough a vehicle through a group of bystanders.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:39 - Jun 19 with 1347 viewsEbo

This is the guy
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/19/finsbury-park-attack-suspect-nam

South Wales NF calling it a "revenge attack".

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:51 - Jun 19 with 1311 viewsBanosswan

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:30 - Jun 19 by yescomeon

Separated six months
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 19:03]

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:56 - Jun 19 with 1295 viewswaynekerr55

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 17:42 - Jun 19 by Nogginthenog

Hmmm.

I'd like to hope for her sake that she doesn't read the replies herself.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:57 - Jun 19 with 1292 viewsLord_Bony

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:39 - Jun 19 by Ebo

This is the guy
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/19/finsbury-park-attack-suspect-nam

South Wales NF calling it a "revenge attack".

Just as I feared.

South Wales is very active with far right race hate organisations especially in the valleys...the KKK is very much alive bizarrely.

It's easy to see how people can become brainwashed and whipped up into a frenzy hanging out with this lot in these troubled times.

Let's hope it doesn't reflect too badly on us. Race and religious hate crimes have risen 41% since Brexit.

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/national/14799806.Race_or_religious_hate_c

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 19:41 - Jun 19 with 1195 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 18:56 - Jun 19 by waynekerr55

Hmmm.

I'd like to hope for her sake that she doesn't read the replies herself.

Some people have way too much time on their hands. That's pathetic.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024