Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque 02:04 - Jun 19 with 10067 viewsdailew

In Finsbury Park.

Several injured. Thankfully no fatalities so far.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 12:18 - Jun 19 with 1622 viewsepaul

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 09:04 - Jun 19 by Meraki

Just the one guy apparently, charged on suspicion of murder, not a terrorist attack then.

He had the sh1t kicked out of him (deservedly) and us in hospital under arrest he won't have been charged with anything yet way to early

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:27 - Jun 19 with 1598 viewsHighjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:17 - Jun 19 by Meraki

Nevermind.

[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 12:29]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 12:33 - Jun 19 with 1577 viewsswanforthemoney

So it looks like a Welsh act of anti-English terrorism then? . Or am I jumping to conclusions ?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 12:34]

I stand in the North Stand

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 12:50 - Jun 19 with 1524 viewspremierjack

From the mobile phone footage, it doesn't look like he was beaten. Just restrained by people at the scene.
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 12:56 - Jun 19 with 1506 viewsjackportis

Outrageous yet again. People going about their everyday lives ended. Was the driver radicalised in pontyculun?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:00 - Jun 19 with 1494 viewsdickythorpe

Feck me, let's all just step back and pause for a moment.

How many contradictory reports are out there???!!!

So much mis-information.

This sums up the state of the media in this country. Jump in straight away without any checking of the facts and interviewing "live" too many members of the public who may or may not have their own agendas.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 13:02]
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:11 - Jun 19 with 1469 viewsEbo

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 09:24 - Jun 19 by Headmaster

People are already justifying it on Twitter, absolutely sickening. I don't usually agree with Piers Morgan, but he sums it up well.

I'm not going to repeat what Tommy Robinson said or that utter prick Paul Joseph Watson who funnily enough has not yet tweeted anything about it apart from a disgusting re-tweet from that nonce Robinson.

They cannot and should not justify it any shape or form. Terrorism has no religion.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:40 - Jun 19 with 1422 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:11 - Jun 19 by Ebo

I'm not going to repeat what Tommy Robinson said or that utter prick Paul Joseph Watson who funnily enough has not yet tweeted anything about it apart from a disgusting re-tweet from that nonce Robinson.

They cannot and should not justify it any shape or form. Terrorism has no religion.

And to think 2016 was a sh*t year. What's going to happen next?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:42 - Jun 19 with 1419 viewsswanjackal

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:11 - Jun 19 by Ebo

"Before people start aiming hate or threats at me about this revenge attack at your mosque tonight,I've warned for yrs what u will create....

The mosque where the attack happened tonight has a long history of creating terrorists & radical jihadists & promoting hate & segregation......

Im not justifying it,I've said many times if government or police don't sort these centres of hate they will create monsters as seen tonight....

I genuinely hope the innocent people targeted tonight outside the mosque are ok."

The whole series of tweets he mentioned. Now if you were to read what he says in its entirety​, it seems like a position many would have. Yes he apportions blame at the mosque for its historical radicalisation, which may be distasteful, but he does say he does not justify the act itself. It's as distasteful as blaming foreign policy on Islamic terror attacks. Unfortunately people look for reasons after an incident like this.

I suppose it's how you read it. I will be honest, I was sadly expecting something like this would take place too, but hoping it wouldn't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:49 - Jun 19 with 1402 viewsDarran

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:42 - Jun 19 by swanjackal

"Before people start aiming hate or threats at me about this revenge attack at your mosque tonight,I've warned for yrs what u will create....

The mosque where the attack happened tonight has a long history of creating terrorists & radical jihadists & promoting hate & segregation......

Im not justifying it,I've said many times if government or police don't sort these centres of hate they will create monsters as seen tonight....

I genuinely hope the innocent people targeted tonight outside the mosque are ok."

The whole series of tweets he mentioned. Now if you were to read what he says in its entirety​, it seems like a position many would have. Yes he apportions blame at the mosque for its historical radicalisation, which may be distasteful, but he does say he does not justify the act itself. It's as distasteful as blaming foreign policy on Islamic terror attacks. Unfortunately people look for reasons after an incident like this.

I suppose it's how you read it. I will be honest, I was sadly expecting something like this would take place too, but hoping it wouldn't.

I do laugh at the king of liberal lefties Ebo. He'd never wish ill on anyone. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:58 - Jun 19 with 1376 viewsEbo

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:42 - Jun 19 by swanjackal

He was tweeting this earlier:

The organisation Tommy belongs to has a history of brainwashing the hard of thinking with very dangerous thoughts. The c*nt like Joseph Paul Watson is trying to actually defend what happened.

Someone asked earlier who radicalised him. Well you don't have to look very f*cking far.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:02 - Jun 19 with 1361 viewsEbo

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:49 - Jun 19 by Darran

I do laugh at the king of liberal lefties Ebo. He'd never wish ill on anyone. 👀

Robinson deserves a good old fashioned shoeing, so does JPW.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:09 - Jun 19 with 1344 viewsDarran

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:02 - Jun 19 by Ebo

Robinson deserves a good old fashioned shoeing, so does JPW.

So what would you like to see happen to these people John?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:26 - Jun 19 with 1308 viewsEbo

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:09 - Jun 19 by Darran

So what would you like to see happen to these people John?

Same as what happens to any hate preacher Dar and that's prison.

They poison minds as much as Anjem Choudary both him and Robinson target the hard of thinking , both of them also make money from it as well.

I am all for free speech, but it comes with a responsibilityl. People like Robinson, Hopkins, Goulding and Watson abuse that responsibility.

I can see a lot of Social network accounts getting looked at soon and closed.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 14:36]

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:41 - Jun 19 with 1274 viewsswanjackal

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 13:58 - Jun 19 by Ebo

He was tweeting this earlier:

The organisation Tommy belongs to has a history of brainwashing the hard of thinking with very dangerous thoughts. The c*nt like Joseph Paul Watson is trying to actually defend what happened.

Someone asked earlier who radicalised him. Well you don't have to look very f*cking far.

But that was not the tweet/tweets where the collective outrage comes from.

As for Pegida, it's not my thing. I can understand reasonings behind its inception, just I dislike the direction some of the marches go and some of the speakers rhetoric. It's the same feelings I have for antifa. The reasoning behind its inception are noble, however they do not follow it's original premise.

Not sure why the Bible reference came up. Was he talking about the virtues of both faiths with someone or was it a random drop?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 14:44]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:53 - Jun 19 with 1248 viewsswanjackal

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:26 - Jun 19 by Ebo

They poison minds as much as Anjem Choudary both him and Robinson target the hard of thinking , both of them also make money from it as well.

I am all for free speech, but it comes with a responsibilityl. People like Robinson, Hopkins, Goulding and Watson abuse that responsibility.

Unfortunately there is a difference, choudary and the like openly promoted and recruited for labelled terrorist organisations, the others you have mentioned have not. Also, they have asked for direct violence to be commited.

The others may have distasteful views to you, but they have not actually done this. Is it hate speech? It could be viewed in a way if you are ultra left, but it still falls in the acceptable limits of free speech. I would hope a liberal would be pro this.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:54 - Jun 19 with 1236 viewsdailew

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:26 - Jun 19 by Ebo

Shame we can't all preach love like you do.

Wishing cancer on people, wanting people to be shoed etc etc.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:56 - Jun 19 with 1231 viewsEbo

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:41 - Jun 19 by swanjackal

But that was not the tweet/tweets where the collective outrage comes from.

As for Pegida, it's not my thing. I can understand reasonings behind its inception, just I dislike the direction some of the marches go and some of the speakers rhetoric. It's the same feelings I have for antifa. The reasoning behind its inception are noble, however they do not follow it's original premise.

Not sure why the Bible reference came up. Was he talking about the virtues of both faiths with someone or was it a random drop?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 14:44]

His bible reference refers to the fact that he calls himself a 'Christian' despite not going to church (like those Britain First bell whiffs) and that in some way he is trying to justify the attack by claiming that the bible is whiter than white. In which case he has not read the bible at all.

The bible is on of the most violent books on the planet, even more violent than the cheese grater Stevie Wonder got for his last birthday :)

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:56 - Jun 19 with 1225 viewsHeadmaster

I've seen people on Twitter saying it's a 'revenge' attack, and that these Muslims had it coming. People who are outraged about innocent deaths by Islamists are endorsing innocent deaths by far-right extremists. How the f*ck is that revenge?

Anybody attempting to justify this attack are no better than the ISIS scum.
Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 15:08 - Jun 19 with 1205 viewsswanjackal

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 14:56 - Jun 19 by Ebo

His bible reference refers to the fact that he calls himself a 'Christian' despite not going to church (like those Britain First bell whiffs) and that in some way he is trying to justify the attack by claiming that the bible is whiter than white. In which case he has not read the bible at all.

The bible is on of the most violent books on the planet, even more violent than the cheese grater Stevie Wonder got for his last birthday :)

True, the Bible, especially the old testament, is abhorrent in it's views.

Still not sure why he brought it up other than my book is better than yours, although he did show a knowledge of the old testament on al jazeera, embarrassing the host.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 15:13 - Jun 19 with 1191 viewsDarran

Making fun of blind people eh?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 15:13 - Jun 19 with 1188 viewsLohengrin

The KIng James Bible has provided the inspiration, the thematic underpinning for almost every notable work of art or literature in the English language since 1611. It has inspired defiance of tyranny and given wings to aspiration. It has shaped Europe and given birth to the new world. It has made us who and what we are.

That's all rather more than can be said for Trotsky's Lessons of October,Ebs.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 15:51 - Jun 19 with 1118 viewsswanjackal

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 15:13 - Jun 19 by Darran

Making fun of blind people eh?

And an African American too?

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 15:54 - Jun 19 with 1111 viewsDarran

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 15:51 - Jun 19 by swanjackal

And an African American too?

Innit? Being Liberal is cool as fuçk.

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 16:10 - Jun 19 with 1074 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Car ploughs into people leaving mosque on 15:13 - Jun 19 by Lohengrin

The KIng James Bible has provided the inspiration, the thematic underpinning for almost every notable work of art or literature in the English language since 1611. It has inspired defiance of tyranny and given wings to aspiration. It has shaped Europe and given birth to the new world. It has made us who and what we are.

That's all rather more than can be said for Trotsky's Lessons of October,Ebs.

It's a corruption of a middle eastern text Loh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024