Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young lad in the east stand 11:56 - Aug 31 with 20484 viewsBenJ94

Saw a young lad leaving the east stand yesterday after the game in a full Manchester United kit. I suppose you can only the parents. If I were a steward, I'd have stopped them from going in.
Young lad in the east stand on 14:52 - Aug 31 with 2935 viewsjasper_T

Young lad in the east stand on 13:03 - Aug 31 by Oldjack

name and shame

Turns out he was booted from the academy at the end of July. Must be bitter.
Young lad in the east stand on 15:19 - Aug 31 with 2853 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Young lad in the east stand on 12:08 - Aug 31 by Uxbridge

A nasty incident around a kid wearing an opposition top?

How utterly depressing.

Not a kid wearing an opposition top. I mean more the problem of our ST holders selling their ticket for the day to any old plastic fan of one of the "big" clubs.

I wasn't advocating that children should be attacked or beaten. Mind you Darran's got a point about Monk. Why didn't he do something about it. The abject failure....

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Young lad in the east stand on 15:29 - Aug 31 with 2815 viewsJacknblack

There were 5 United fans in front of us in the West Stand. Jumped up when Mata scored and wS up and down with a few of their other chances. Funnily enough they took a fair bit of stick when Swans scored. Obviously hospitality guests can be from opposition clubs but surely they should be a bit more sensible.
Young lad in the east stand on 15:35 - Aug 31 with 2765 viewsNeath_Jack

Any adult opposition fan in the home ends should be punched on the nose and sent on their way. I'm old fashioned like that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Young lad in the east stand on 16:15 - Aug 31 with 2712 viewsjackonicko

Young lad in the east stand on 15:29 - Aug 31 by Jacknblack

There were 5 United fans in front of us in the West Stand. Jumped up when Mata scored and wS up and down with a few of their other chances. Funnily enough they took a fair bit of stick when Swans scored. Obviously hospitality guests can be from opposition clubs but surely they should be a bit more sensible.

Hope not. I got hospitality off a mate at the Emirates last year. I was up for every Fabianski save and then the winning goal.

No way was I staying firmly in my seat for that game.
Young lad in the east stand on 17:50 - Aug 31 with 2560 viewscsf

Young lad in the east stand on 16:15 - Aug 31 by jackonicko

Hope not. I got hospitality off a mate at the Emirates last year. I was up for every Fabianski save and then the winning goal.

No way was I staying firmly in my seat for that game.

I'd view hospitality very differently, that's a bit of an open house surely, differentcompanies etc using it for lclients whatever etc.

Swansea's a big place and there's going to be people from all over living
So it shouldn't be a surprise that some end up in the home end. I know Scousers, chelsea fans and west ham fans who live down here and havd been to games when their mates couldn't make it. But you would hope if they're going to di it they'd have the common courtesy to "sit on thier hands" and if they can't do that get down the away end! Should be noted those tickets were given not sold on those occassions.

When Wycombe get to the prem i know where i'll be!

Young lad in the east stand on 17:53 - Aug 31 with 2550 viewsDarran

Young lad in the east stand on 15:35 - Aug 31 by Neath_Jack

Any adult opposition fan in the home ends should be punched on the nose and sent on their way. I'm old fashioned like that.

And Brynnie can beat their kids up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Young lad in the east stand on 18:19 - Aug 31 with 2499 viewsFlashberryjack

Young lad in the east stand on 17:50 - Aug 31 by csf

I'd view hospitality very differently, that's a bit of an open house surely, differentcompanies etc using it for lclients whatever etc.

So it shouldn't be a surprise that some end up in the home end. I know Scousers, chelsea fans and west ham fans who live down here and havd been to games when their mates couldn't make it. But you would hope if they're going to di it they'd have the common courtesy to "sit on thier hands" and if they can't do that get down the away end! Should be noted those tickets were given not sold on those occassions.

When Wycombe get to the Premier League ? that could involve be a long wait.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Young lad in the east stand on 18:31 - Aug 31 with 2472 viewsbuilthjack

Young lad in the east stand on 15:29 - Aug 31 by Jacknblack

I know beer is expensive at the Liberty, but an accidental drop of a pint from behind would have shifted a few.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Young lad in the east stand on 18:45 - Aug 31 with 2416 viewsperchrockjack

Why does a Swansea kid want to be a Man Utd fan.

If one wants to wipe one s arse or need a rag to wash the car wheels with then any market football top will suffice.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Young lad in the east stand on 19:07 - Aug 31 with 2359 viewscsf

Young lad in the east stand on 18:19 - Aug 31 by Flashberryjack

When Wycombe get to the Premier League ? that could involve be a long wait.

I'm 36, there's time!
Young lad in the east stand on 19:28 - Aug 31 with 2303 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Young lad in the east stand on 17:53 - Aug 31 by Darran

And Brynnie can beat their kids up.

You line em up gropey and I'll throw the seats
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 19:30]

Young lad in the east stand on 19:30 - Aug 31 with 2294 viewsJBT95

If it's the same kid this guy is on about he was sat in row A of the first 'E' block in Abertawe which is a disabled bay. Maybe he got tickets through official Man U sources for all we know? He didn't look disabled but that isn't to say he isn't.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 19:31]
Young lad in the east stand on 19:34 - Aug 31 with 2268 viewsDarran

Young lad in the east stand on 19:30 - Aug 31 by JBT95

If it's the same kid this guy is on about he was sat in row A of the first 'E' block in Abertawe which is a disabled bay. Maybe he got tickets through official Man U sources for all we know? He didn't look disabled but that isn't to say he isn't.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 19:31]

Might have an illness you can't see.
And Brynnie wanted to fill him in.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Young lad in the east stand on 19:39 - Aug 31 with 2236 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Young lad in the east stand on 19:34 - Aug 31 by Darran

Might have an illness you can't see.
And Brynnie wanted to fill him in.

Disabled my arse. I couldn't catch the little fecker

Young lad in the east stand on 20:48 - Aug 31 with 2092 viewsFlashberryjack

Young lad in the east stand on 19:07 - Aug 31 by csf

I'm 36, there's time!

Doubt it

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Young lad in the east stand on 21:18 - Aug 31 with 2027 viewsScoobyWho

Young lad in the east stand on 17:50 - Aug 31 by csf

You will have plenty of room.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Young lad in the east stand on 21:39 - Aug 31 with 1992 viewscsf

Young lad in the east stand on 21:18 - Aug 31 by ScoobyWho

You will have plenty of room.

Innit!
Young lad in the east stand on 22:41 - Aug 31 with 1893 viewsUxbridge

Young lad in the east stand on 13:43 - Aug 31 by jackonicko

There was a young kid next to me yesterday, never seen him before. About 6 years old and in a Swans shirt, however, he was really excited about seeing Rooney and got very animated when he was on the ball or (nearly) scoring.

I thought about filling him in. How dare he support Man U from the home end.

But then I remembered he was about 6 years old.

And bigger than you

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Young lad in the east stand on 22:47 - Aug 31 with 1884 viewsjackonicko

Young lad in the east stand on 22:41 - Aug 31 by Uxbridge

And bigger than you

No. But mummy was.

Discretion being the better part etc etc
Young lad in the east stand on 09:00 - Sep 1 with 1727 viewsSwaneeRiver

Makes me laugh at the hypocrisy of this post.
How many Swans fans over the years have gone into "home" stands over the years for big games at other grounds, either openly with family or friends, or covertly and sat on your hands
I have I know, and I'd do it again if it was the only way I could get to see a game I was desperate to see.
My young nephew (for reasons best known to himself) supports Liverpool.
I was due to fetch him to the game, but he couldn't come at the last minute.
I wonder what would have been said if he'd worn his Liverpool shirt in the South Stand ?
Young lad in the east stand on 10:07 - Sep 1 with 1685 viewsRichythejack

What a very sad and pathetic thread this is.
We are talking about kids here and we have to respect we are not a big club. Kids will support the likes of Man U and Chelsea as this is the current trend and also probably passed down from their parents who are mainly interested in Rugby not football but sometimes it is easier for them to watch their heroes closer to home. I see no harm in kids wearing the opposition shirt and like that they are also getting the opportunity to see Swansea and maybe encourage them to support us in the future which is always a good way to grow the fan base and the general football culture in Wales.

There are some right numptys on this site and coming from the other side of the bridge and mainly surrounded by Cardiff Fans in terms of welsh support i can see why they have a dim view of our fans. Too much small mentality, just enjoy the football and hopefully tits like you will encourage Wales as a nation to realised we are growing in football culture which has to be a good thing for Swansea and also the Wales national team.

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Young lad in the east stand on 10:21 - Sep 1 with 1661 viewsjacktar

Young lad in the east stand on 09:00 - Sep 1 by SwaneeRiver

Makes me laugh at the hypocrisy of this post.
How many Swans fans over the years have gone into "home" stands over the years for big games at other grounds, either openly with family or friends, or covertly and sat on your hands
I have I know, and I'd do it again if it was the only way I could get to see a game I was desperate to see.
My young nephew (for reasons best known to himself) supports Liverpool.
I was due to fetch him to the game, but he couldn't come at the last minute.
I wonder what would have been said if he'd worn his Liverpool shirt in the South Stand ?

He'd have probably been told that he's at the wrong game.
Then again all Liverpool supporters like to see Manu turned over.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Young lad in the east stand on 11:05 - Sep 1 with 1625 viewsSwaneeRiver

Young lad in the east stand on 10:21 - Sep 1 by jacktar

He'd have probably been told that he's at the wrong game.
Then again all Liverpool supporters like to see Manu turned over.

My mistake lol.
I meant to say the Liverpool home match last season (which was changed to a Monday night)
Young lad in the east stand on 11:06 - Sep 1 with 1618 viewsperchrockjack

richy has a point but its a fair question as to why so many still are obsessed with the "big " clubs in south WALES.

Kids should be looking to support their local club.

NO scouse/Geordie kid, for example, would be seen dead in a manure arse Chelsea shirt and Swansea City has much work to do yet .

As for rugby interest, why is the support for the Ospreys so appalling

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024