Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pride tomorrow 23:04 - Jun 26 with 18095 viewsDarran

Another complete and utter waste of the countries money.
Just f*ck off and get on with your lives.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pride tomorrow on 09:56 - Jun 27 with 1774 viewsDr_Winston

Darran's had a Darran.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Pride tomorrow on 10:03 - Jun 27 with 1759 viewsDarran

Pride tomorrow on 09:50 - Jun 27 by builthjack

We do have to live and let live these days, where every single person is accepted in society. That's the way it is and that's the way it will be from now on. It could be anyone's son or daughter so we, even older ones,have to move on.
I can see where Darrans coming from though, if we all want to live side by side why flaunt your gayness with stupid voices. Just get on with it in a normal way.

Exactly get on with their f^cking lives and start living are equals.

Pride tomorrow on 11:27 - Jun 27 with 1710 viewssotonswan

The disabled ones are the worst.

Acting all 'special' and blinging up their wheelchairs.

F**king attention seekers.

We are the NORTH BANK POPULAR FRONT ! (in no way affiliated to those splitters the North Bank Alliance.) WWG1WGA

Pride tomorrow on 11:28 - Jun 27 with 1708 viewsskippyjack

Pride tomorrow on 10:03 - Jun 27 by Darran

Exactly get on with their f^cking lives and start living are equals.

Darran it's just a festival.. More straight people go to Pride than gays.. It's just a continuation.. Like Glastonbury.. You're turning into meldrew.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Pride tomorrow on 11:42 - Jun 27 with 1695 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pride tomorrow on 23:57 - Jun 26 by ChrisSCFC

FML I actually agree with one of your posts. Why these weirdo's feel the need to parade it is beyond me.

And in just two sentences that post sums up why events like today's are still relevant.

Poll: Tory leader

Pride tomorrow on 11:47 - Jun 27 with 1692 viewsItchySphincter

Pride tomorrow on 08:31 - Jun 27 by dgt73

Where is this pride thing happening ? Hopefully nowhere where I'll be.

I'm sure you'll be safe.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Pride tomorrow on 11:49 - Jun 27 with 1688 viewsItchySphincter

Pride tomorrow on 11:27 - Jun 27 by sotonswan

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Pride tomorrow on 11:59 - Jun 27 with 1678 viewsDarran

Pride tomorrow on 11:27 - Jun 27 by sotonswan

Brilliant.

Login to get fewer ads

Pride tomorrow on 12:02 - Jun 27 with 1677 viewsskippyjack

Plot twist.. Promoting Gay Rights is threatening our existence.. FACT!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Pride tomorrow on 13:47 - Jun 27 with 1628 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride tomorrow on 08:39 - Jun 27 by VetchitBack

Surely when a society (rightly) accepts homosexuality then this sort of thing is pretty unnecessary.

It clearly promotes the sort of otherness that I thought that community was striving against.

"otherness" is the very last thing it promotes.
It is one of the most inclusive events you could see.
Particularly poignant this year is that Alan Turing's family are marching as he has been chosen by Fujitsu as their 'Pride Hero'. Perhaps some of the bigots on here could reflect on what that man achieved for this country and how he was treated in 'thanks'.
Shameful to read some of the hate - it really does make you wonder how nervous of their own feelings some are.
Pride tomorrow on 13:58 - Jun 27 with 1618 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pride tomorrow on 13:47 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Particularly poignant this year is that Alan Turing's family are marching as he has been chosen by Fujitsu as their 'Pride Hero'. Perhaps some of the bigots on here could reflect on what that man achieved for this country and how he was treated in 'thanks'.
Shameful to read some of the hate - it really does make you wonder how nervous of their own feelings some are.

Save your energy, Lis. Too many on here going out of their way to be as "un-PC" as possible and betraying their own insecurities and bigotry as a result. Been the same on here for years. Call someone a c*nt and your post will be removed quick as a flash. Promote bigotry and hatred and be lauded as one of the lads. It's deeply tragic.

Pride tomorrow on 14:14 - Jun 27 with 1602 viewsLohengrin

Pride tomorrow on 13:58 - Jun 27 by exiledclaseboy

Save your energy, Lis. Too many on here going out of their way to be as "un-PC" as possible and betraying their own insecurities and bigotry as a result. Been the same on here for years. Call someone a c*nt and your post will be removed quick as a flash. Promote bigotry and hatred and be lauded as one of the lads. It's deeply tragic.

I should think, Clase, that even in this day and age to have misgivings about the advisability of sodomy doesn't place you completely beyond the pale?

Does it really make you a "bigot" or a "hater" to look askance at this parading lark?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Pride tomorrow on 14:16 - Jun 27 with 1599 viewslondonlisa2001

Pride tomorrow on 13:58 - Jun 27 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah - you're right.
Certainly there are a lot of ladies protesting too much on this thread!
Pride tomorrow on 14:17 - Jun 27 with 1594 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pride tomorrow on 14:14 - Jun 27 by Lohengrin

I should think, Clase, that even in this day and age to have misgivings about the advisability of sodomy doesn't place you completely beyond the pale?

Does it really make you a "bigot" or a "hater" to look askance at this parading lark?

Yes.

Pride tomorrow on 14:20 - Jun 27 with 1589 viewsLeonisGod

Pride tomorrow on 23:57 - Jun 26 by ChrisSCFC

FML I actually agree with one of your posts. Why these weirdo's feel the need to parade it is beyond me.

Views like that are probably the reason there's a need for the festival, to prove to homophobes / bigots / the ignorant who have persecuted them for years that they are not "weirdos".
Pride tomorrow on 14:27 - Jun 27 with 1480 viewsLohengrin

Pride tomorrow on 14:20 - Jun 27 by LeonisGod

Views like that are probably the reason there's a need for the festival, to prove to homophobes / bigots / the ignorant who have persecuted them for years that they are not "weirdos".

.....and they do this by turning up in frocks and bondage gear. Yep! That'll show 'em.

Pride tomorrow on 14:28 - Jun 27 with 1476 viewsLohengrin

Pride tomorrow on 14:17 - Jun 27 by exiledclaseboy

Yes.

Balderdash! my good man.

Pride tomorrow on 14:29 - Jun 27 with 1471 viewsChrisSCFC

Pride tomorrow on 14:20 - Jun 27 by LeonisGod

The weirdo's being the 1's who go out of their way to let people know their sexual orientation not all gays FGS.

Plaid Cymru, you Eder.
Pride tomorrow on 14:35 - Jun 27 with 1453 viewsLeonisGod

Pride tomorrow on 14:29 - Jun 27 by ChrisSCFC

The weirdo's being the 1's who go out of their way to let people know their sexual orientation not all gays FGS.

Plaid Cymru, you Eder.

I think it's more about celebrating they can be open about their sexuality without getting shot than just wanting people to know. Yeah i need to change that avatar but can't be fecked.
Pride tomorrow on 14:40 - Jun 27 with 1443 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

I would have thought that the one event in the calendar, that celebrates and demonstrates British tolerance and diversity above all others and one that probably gets right up the nostrils of the Imams and raises the blood pressure of those 'dreadful, unevolved Moslems', especially right on their doorstep during Ramadan, would have had many on here donning a sparkly tutu, digging out their Judy Garland LPs and prancing off to Pride for a weekend of Poppers, Prosecco, Goosestepping German techno and handbag house classics....

How wrong you can sometimes be about folk, never a dull moment on PS....
[Post edited 27 Jun 2015 14:43]
Pride tomorrow on 14:41 - Jun 27 with 1438 viewsVetchitBack

Pride tomorrow on 13:47 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Gay Pride festivals don't promote otherness? Really? Do you want to have a think about that for a minute?

If I'd was you I'd have gone with the usual "It's because of past prejudice' rather than that.

And a bigot can be someone intolerant of opinions different from their own. So yes I agree a fair few on this thread.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Pride tomorrow on 14:42 - Jun 27 with 1432 viewsDarran

Pride tomorrow on 14:40 - Jun 27 by Curcubita_Ultra

I would have thought that the one event in the calendar, that celebrates and demonstrates British tolerance and diversity above all others and one that probably gets right up the nostrils of the Imams and raises the blood pressure of those 'dreadful, unevolved Moslems', especially right on their doorstep during Ramadan, would have had many on here donning a sparkly tutu, digging out their Judy Garland LPs and prancing off to Pride for a weekend of Poppers, Prosecco, Goosestepping German techno and handbag house classics....

Sounds like a Saturday night in Lohengrins gaff.

Pride tomorrow on 14:46 - Jun 27 with 1417 viewsLohengrin

Pride tomorrow on 14:42 - Jun 27 by Darran

Sounds like a Saturday night in Lohengrins gaff.

Pretty much.

Pride tomorrow on 14:47 - Jun 27 with 1413 viewsskippyjack

Pride tomorrow on 14:27 - Jun 27 by Lohengrin

.....and they do this by turning up in frocks and bondage gear. Yep! That'll show 'em.

I question the merits of gay people anyway.. The supposedly gay men have intercourse with women.. The supposedly gay women want to have intercourse with me..

Lesbians like me for some reason.. Weird it is.. I do genuinely question the merits of 'gay' people.. Greedy I call them.. They're awfully greedy about money as well.. And 'fame' and expressing themselves..

Swap gay for 'eccentrics'..

Pride tomorrow on 14:47 - Jun 27 with 1412 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pride tomorrow on 14:40 - Jun 27 by Curcubita_Ultra

We have a completely separate thread for slating Muslims and Islam. We're running the full gamut of PS pet intolerances today. Do keep up. I haven't been here for a while. It's almost heartening to see that the place hasn't changed much, at least in that regard.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024