Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious Disorder in Southport 21:54 - Jul 30 with 21730 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/07/30/southport-attack-live-children-injur

All kicking off in Southport and in other parts of the country. This could unfortunately develop. A terrible tragedy, related to Islamist terrorist apparently. Mosques being attacked across the country. Its being kept quiet, but the killer is apparently a Muslim but the lack of information is not helping. National Front far right jumping on the bandwagon. The community wants answers..
[Post edited 30 Jul 22:07]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:45 - Aug 3 with 1659 viewskentsouthampton

Serious Disorder in Southport on 10:22 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole

Gulp.

Never realised I was feral…….

You live in Turlin moor, fair play. I've a few mates who live there.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:49 - Aug 3 with 1662 viewsBridders2

Serious Disorder in Southport on 10:10 - Aug 3 by kentsouthampton

Rubbish, Hamworthy, Branksome, Turlin Moor and Rossmore crime rates are through the roof and there are next to no immigrants there.
The white population of Turlin moor and Rossmore are virtually feral.
And as for Portland.
[Post edited 3 Aug 10:10]

Absolute rubbish. My family live in Bournemouth, the crime around Bournemouth is nothing compared to parts of London where I lived. 3 of my housemates were mugged at knifepoint in a 6 year period. I'd read the South London Post and evey week there were stabbings and murders which never even made the national news. You walked home at night with a real fear ....
Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:50 - Aug 3 with 1646 viewsTripleNiemi

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:32 - Aug 2 by WestEndBoy

At least this government will only see one term.calls for Starmer to go already after that disgrace of a speech he gave totally disrespecting white working class of this country .Labour showing there true colours at such an early stage …total incompetence but what woukd you expect from a pm who defends sex offenders

Forgive my ignorance here as I am getting on a bit, but didn’t I see Maggie Thatcher cosying up to Jimmy Saville in some NSPCC photo shoot back in the day?
[Post edited 3 Aug 11:52]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:55 - Aug 3 with 1635 viewsBridders2

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:43 - Aug 3 by kentsouthampton

Fine if you don't mind paying more tax and freezing pensions to cover the shortfall. Try selling that to the electorate.

As I said above Scandinavian nations with smaller populations work better, are more successful and happier.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 12:12 - Aug 3 with 1598 viewsUTS1885

THere clearly has to be a ban on the sale of machetes and similar length knives in this country. There are no jungles in this country and shouldnt be sold.

Anyway i better add this....

[Post edited 3 Aug 12:15]
Serious Disorder in Southport on 12:26 - Aug 3 with 1577 viewsJellybaby

Serious Disorder in Southport on 12:12 - Aug 3 by UTS1885

THere clearly has to be a ban on the sale of machetes and similar length knives in this country. There are no jungles in this country and shouldnt be sold.

Anyway i better add this....

[Post edited 3 Aug 12:15]

Haha, the meme is good. I think most clear thinking people can see that the term "far right" is used to demonise people with traditional values". It's use is a mechanism for more totalitarian control, to close down debate and get people to self censor, it's clearly disingenuous and incredibly tedious. The likes of Tommy Robinson and Lawrence Fox (literally an actor) are there to give a bad name to anyone who dare question the cohesiveness of society and direction of travel.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 12:56 - Aug 3 with 1519 viewsSalisburySaint

Serious Disorder in Southport on 12:26 - Aug 3 by Jellybaby

Haha, the meme is good. I think most clear thinking people can see that the term "far right" is used to demonise people with traditional values". It's use is a mechanism for more totalitarian control, to close down debate and get people to self censor, it's clearly disingenuous and incredibly tedious. The likes of Tommy Robinson and Lawrence Fox (literally an actor) are there to give a bad name to anyone who dare question the cohesiveness of society and direction of travel.

I dispare

Attacking Police, emergency services and Mosques on the basis of false information is a traditional values ?

The way the people of Southport have responded to the tragedy in an admirable way, especially after riots from extremist thugs, who travelled in just to cause trouble

https://news.sky.com/story/southport-stabbings-mum-of-victim-says-stop-the-viole
Serious Disorder in Southport on 13:04 - Aug 3 with 1499 viewsHeisenberg

Serious Disorder in Southport on 12:26 - Aug 3 by Jellybaby

Questioning things in a peaceful manner is legitimate and to be encouraged.

Attacking the police and emergency services, harassing people attending mosques, burning cars and looting property is the behaviour of ill educated aggressive thugs.

Yaxley Lennon and Harrow educated posh boy Fox are stirring things up to promote their own warped views. Fox the man who wanted to be Mayor of London but failed to fill in the forms correctly and sent the wrong amount for his deposit.

Let’s hope those criminals arrested in Sunderland don’t want free advice. They burnt the Citizens Advice Bureaux down. Thickos that they are.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Serious Disorder in Southport on 13:06 - Aug 3 with 1491 viewsTripleNiemi

Serious Disorder in Southport on 13:04 - Aug 3 by Heisenberg

Questioning things in a peaceful manner is legitimate and to be encouraged.

Attacking the police and emergency services, harassing people attending mosques, burning cars and looting property is the behaviour of ill educated aggressive thugs.

Yaxley Lennon and Harrow educated posh boy Fox are stirring things up to promote their own warped views. Fox the man who wanted to be Mayor of London but failed to fill in the forms correctly and sent the wrong amount for his deposit.

Let’s hope those criminals arrested in Sunderland don’t want free advice. They burnt the Citizens Advice Bureaux down. Thickos that they are.

The pen is mightier than the sword as they say……

Serious Disorder in Southport on 13:09 - Aug 3 with 1488 viewsfranniesTache

The idea that the far right is shorthand for working class is such utter brain dead drivel. I spent most of my childhood in bevois valley/st Mary’s and went to school on the flower roads and most of my mates and me despise the far right.

As for the rioters a hell of a lot of them are far right, it’s just a fact. If you’re burning down communities and attack places of worship or police because of a perceived “threat” of foreigners you can’t really be called anything else.

Besides what is the actual point of these protests? Usually it’s protesting a thing, but the Southport murders had nothing to do with immigration, the bloke was caught and will mostly likely get a full life sentence, so what’s to protest? That the time to court is too long?
Serious Disorder in Southport on 13:56 - Aug 3 with 1414 viewskentsouthampton

Serious Disorder in Southport on 13:09 - Aug 3 by franniesTache

The idea that the far right is shorthand for working class is such utter brain dead drivel. I spent most of my childhood in bevois valley/st Mary’s and went to school on the flower roads and most of my mates and me despise the far right.

As for the rioters a hell of a lot of them are far right, it’s just a fact. If you’re burning down communities and attack places of worship or police because of a perceived “threat” of foreigners you can’t really be called anything else.

Besides what is the actual point of these protests? Usually it’s protesting a thing, but the Southport murders had nothing to do with immigration, the bloke was caught and will mostly likely get a full life sentence, so what’s to protest? That the time to court is too long?

Well said.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 14:15 - Aug 3 with 1397 viewskentsouthampton

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:49 - Aug 3 by Bridders2

Absolute rubbish. My family live in Bournemouth, the crime around Bournemouth is nothing compared to parts of London where I lived. 3 of my housemates were mugged at knifepoint in a 6 year period. I'd read the South London Post and evey week there were stabbings and murders which never even made the national news. You walked home at night with a real fear ....

Still talking shìt, the crime rate in Bournemouth is 36 times higher yep 36 times higher than the rest of Dorset.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 14:59 - Aug 3 with 1374 viewssaintmark1976

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:37 - Aug 3 by Bridders2

The idea of more and more immigration to alow our economy to grow is a misnomer, some of the most cohesive and we'll balanced countries are those with small populations, like Sweden 7 million, Finland 5 million etc And their citizens are the happiest.
As someone said before when the immigrants come to look after our old people, we'll need more to look after our old immigrants...a never ending cycle that will lead to calamity. We should be down -sizing the UK to a manageable population.

Bridders2, if nothing else an interesting and thought provoking alternative view.

1. What exactly do you consider would currently be an acceptable manageable population figure for the UK ? Numbers even remotely close to Sweden’s quoted 7 million haven’t occurred in the UK since the 1730s.

2. Having settled on a figure, aside of natural decline due to our long term declining birth rate what systems would you put in place to down-size ( as you put it ) the population ? In particular over what time period together with the actual numbers involved.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 15:14 - Aug 3 with 1350 viewsChesham_Saint

Serious Disorder in Southport on 14:15 - Aug 3 by kentsouthampton

Still talking shìt, the crime rate in Bournemouth is 36 times higher yep 36 times higher than the rest of Dorset.

You may well be making a fair point there Kent, but to say something is "32 times higher" is pretty meaningless if the crime rate in the rest of Dorset was say, 2...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 16:06 - Aug 3 with 1292 viewskentsouthampton

Serious Disorder in Southport on 15:14 - Aug 3 by Chesham_Saint

You may well be making a fair point there Kent, but to say something is "32 times higher" is pretty meaningless if the crime rate in the rest of Dorset was say, 2...

The crime rate in Dorset is a tad below 50% of the national average, the figure is bumped up by Bournemouth's figures, a couple of years ago Bournemouth had one of the highest murder rates per head of any city.
The county lines drug problem there is horrendous.
Numb nuts would know all of this if he really had any family in Bournemouth, I suspect he knows as much about Bournemouth as he does about tied pubs.
To be fair though statistically Poole is worse, it's the most dangerous town per head in the south.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:13 - Aug 3 with 1247 viewsChesham_Saint

Serious Disorder in Southport on 16:06 - Aug 3 by kentsouthampton

The crime rate in Dorset is a tad below 50% of the national average, the figure is bumped up by Bournemouth's figures, a couple of years ago Bournemouth had one of the highest murder rates per head of any city.
The county lines drug problem there is horrendous.
Numb nuts would know all of this if he really had any family in Bournemouth, I suspect he knows as much about Bournemouth as he does about tied pubs.
To be fair though statistically Poole is worse, it's the most dangerous town per head in the south.

Poole?!

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:17 - Aug 3 with 1241 viewsTripleNiemi

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:13 - Aug 3 by Chesham_Saint

Poole?!

It’s a hotbed of gangland vigilantism Chesh……

Serious Disorder in Southport on 19:57 - Aug 3 with 1173 viewsJellybaby

Serious Disorder in Southport on 12:56 - Aug 3 by SalisburySaint

I dispare

Attacking Police, emergency services and Mosques on the basis of false information is a traditional values ?

The way the people of Southport have responded to the tragedy in an admirable way, especially after riots from extremist thugs, who travelled in just to cause trouble

https://news.sky.com/story/southport-stabbings-mum-of-victim-says-stop-the-viole

What are you disparing about Salisbury Saint? I clearly criticise Tommy Robinson and Fox for stirring up tension, I call them out as bad actors. This suits the establishment as they can increase their surveillance and clamp down on other freedoms, in the name of safety.

How quickly the narrative changes from the death of small children to the problem of the "far right". We are so being played.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 08:50 - Aug 4 with 945 viewskentsouthampton

Serious Disorder in Southport on 19:57 - Aug 3 by Jellybaby

What are you disparing about Salisbury Saint? I clearly criticise Tommy Robinson and Fox for stirring up tension, I call them out as bad actors. This suits the establishment as they can increase their surveillance and clamp down on other freedoms, in the name of safety.

How quickly the narrative changes from the death of small children to the problem of the "far right". We are so being played.

So you think it's fine and dandy to loot shops, burn cars and assault the police, it's just a bit of harmless fun is it? Or are you one of those noddys who thinks far right rioting is the same as a Palestinian protest where the only crimes are holding up offensive placards and singing offensive songs.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 09:28 - Aug 4 with 875 viewsSaintEPW

Serious Disorder in Southport on 19:57 - Aug 3 by Jellybaby

This topic is attracting some great and genuine debate about most of the real issues around immigration - and how much we need and why ( most of the time ) -

Congratulations to all I say - this thread says a lot of positive things about Saints football fans in general - in contrast to what some folks think about football fans.

My comments ?

- Enjoyed reading the feedback on crime rates in different areas
- Loved the meme - very amusing
- Comments on what type of economy we want are hitting the nail on the head. There has to be a balance of growth v wealth v population v tax v jobs - I have no idea how to work that out - but that is the issue that stands out when you look at all these feedback.
- Labelling is not a good thing to help mutual understanding - whether we label each other as " Far Right " or " Leftie Luvvies " etc etc etc. When we label we are being played in some manner - and avoiding looking at the genuine problems of what to do
- Abusing each other is also not ideal way to understand our differences. Football fans are better than that. We love Our Tribe - but we respect other Tribes - because we are all destined to "suffer" as a Football Fan
- Starmer career was as an excellent Human Rights Lawyer - it was his job to defend all types of people - some good some bad - like many lawyers. It is unfair to say he is a bad person because he defended a sex offender in the course of his ethical work - in the same way - it is unfair to equate Margaret Thatcher with Jimmy Saville. Neither Starmer nor Thatcher would justify sex offenses for sure.

FYI - my own " labels " - I'm an old fart - Male - born 1950 - more on the right in many respects yet I favour immigration on a managed and ethical basis - provided it is good for our country - which has been shown in many situations and not bad for our country - which has also been shown clearly in some situations
Serious Disorder in Southport on 09:30 - Aug 4 with 875 viewsyateleysaint

Apparently were people marching in Leeds chanting “paedo Muslims off our streets”.

Now I’m no paedo expert but the most prolific one I can think of with links to Leeds was not-Muslim.

He was on our streets quite a lot doing marathons and died peacefully after a long life of uninterrupted paedophilia.

He was such a national treasure he was given the keys to Broadmoor and was pally with the PM and the Prince of Wales.

Knowing this, you have to ask yourself is the problem really paedo Muslims or is it a system which allows paedophiles of all creeds uninterrupted access to vulnerable people.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 10:47 - Aug 4 with 836 viewsCapt_Koons

Be interesting to see if Tommy's little army, patrioticaly attacking emergency service workers, burning down Citizens advice offices, and looting , will face anything like the 5 year sentences passed down to Green Peace lads for just talking about blocking a road. You can only hope.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:02 - Aug 4 with 787 viewsSaintEPW

Serious Disorder in Southport on 09:30 - Aug 4 by yateleysaint

Apparently were people marching in Leeds chanting “paedo Muslims off our streets”.

Now I’m no paedo expert but the most prolific one I can think of with links to Leeds was not-Muslim.

He was on our streets quite a lot doing marathons and died peacefully after a long life of uninterrupted paedophilia.

He was such a national treasure he was given the keys to Broadmoor and was pally with the PM and the Prince of Wales.

Knowing this, you have to ask yourself is the problem really paedo Muslims or is it a system which allows paedophiles of all creeds uninterrupted access to vulnerable people.

Indeed.....point well made.....I would also add The Royal Family unofficial Visit to Woking Pizza Hut ...to that excellent list
Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:04 - Aug 4 with 784 viewsChesham_Saint

Serious Disorder in Southport on 10:47 - Aug 4 by Capt_Koons

Be interesting to see if Tommy's little army, patrioticaly attacking emergency service workers, burning down Citizens advice offices, and looting , will face anything like the 5 year sentences passed down to Green Peace lads for just talking about blocking a road. You can only hope.

"Just taking about "? I though they actually did block (many) roads? All had been nicked before (in one case I believe, 11 times) and all had been warned of the consequences. They wanted to be martyrs and knew what was coming. But I know it's tough that poor Cressida will now miss her brother's wedding...

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:26 - Aug 4 with 758 viewsCapt_Koons

Just one example of tge fùkwits involved in Liverpool. The Spellow Lane library hub, which was opened last year to provide support for one of the most deprived communities in the country, suffered severe fire damage to the ground floor,
Police said rioters tried to prevent firefighters from accessing the blaze, throwing a missile at the fire engine !!! Makes you proud.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024