Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' 11:55 - Feb 29 with 4192 views18StoneOfHoop

From 2min 08sec Ray Winstone West Ham Rocker eats with Phil Daniels Chelscum Mod inside Cookes:

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Old Mods and Scooters Drive Past in Goldhawk Rd in Save Cookes Campaign on 12:57 - Feb 29 with 2453 views18StoneOfHoop

Kid in a QPR 78/79 shirt (looking a bit like Glenn Roeder's little brother) on 0mins 32 secs.:

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Old Mods and Scooters Drive Past in Goldhawk Rd in Save Cookes Campaign on 13:03 - Feb 29 with 2441 viewsthemodfather

Old Mods and Scooters Drive Past in Goldhawk Rd in Save Cookes Campaign on 12:57 - Feb 29 by 18StoneOfHoop

Kid in a QPR 78/79 shirt (looking a bit like Glenn Roeder's little brother) on 0mins 32 secs.:

weller has 5 nights at the roundhouse from march 18th?
and is doing the "teenage cancer trust" at the RAH march 28th> with daltrey and kelly jones...
there is a facebook petition to save cookes....and lsa are discussing it.
Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 13:13 - Feb 29 with 2427 views18StoneOfHoop

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 13:21 - Feb 29 with 2409 viewsTheBlob

Good lord,look at those thousands of replies.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 13:30 - Feb 29 with 2395 views18StoneOfHoop

I bet Stephen Fatty Greenhalgh & Hammersmith and Fulham Council would be quaking in their boots with brown slimy trousers right now if they knew The LSA were discussing what to do about the Save Cookes Campaign .
Do they know who they're messing with? Can just see Little Vic lying down in front of the bulldozers.

Really like Blobbies and Metallica's posts usually but their musical taste?
Rock,Prog Rock,Metal etcetera- melody free earache for sad cases,Shirley? How many girls like that sort of music..only strange ginger hedge-pigs,innit?

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 13:48 - Feb 29 with 2369 viewsade_qpr

oh sorry i thought you said Folk Metal

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 13:51 - Feb 29 with 2360 viewsQPR1882

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 13:56 - Feb 29 with 2343 views18StoneOfHoop

Login to get fewer ads

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 13:57 - Feb 29 with 2340 viewsTW_R

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 13:30 - Feb 29 by 18StoneOfHoop

I bet Stephen Fatty Greenhalgh & Hammersmith and Fulham Council would be quaking in their boots with brown slimy trousers right now if they knew The LSA were discussing what to do about the Save Cookes Campaign .
Do they know who they're messing with? Can just see Little Vic lying down in front of the bulldozers.

Rock,Prog Rock,Metal etcetera- melody free earache for sad cases,Shirley? How many girls like that sort of music..only strange ginger hedge-pigs,innit?

"Rock,Prog Rock,Metal etcetera- melody free earache for sad cases,Shirley? How many girls like that sort of music..only strange ginger hedge-pigs,innit?"

Oi - do one!

About time you got out of the 80s and listened to some decent music!! FYC!!?? FFS!
Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 14:02 - Feb 29 with 2334 viewsBluce_Ree

Paul Weller's crap though!

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 14:09 - Feb 29 with 2323 views18StoneOfHoop

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 13:57 - Feb 29 by TW_R

"Rock,Prog Rock,Metal etcetera- melody free earache for sad cases,Shirley? How many girls like that sort of music..only strange ginger hedge-pigs,innit?"

Oi - do one!

About time you got out of the 80s and listened to some decent music!! FYC!!?? FFS!

More FYC did you say,TW_R? Oh go on then :

Hello Bluce baby,how are you my darling peacable Stefan Moore Loving pussy cat?
Give us a kiss darling
Laters,off to a funeral at Mortlake Crematorium dressed all in black..just like the marvellous Late Great Johnny Cash and he was a Rocker.

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 14:43 - Feb 29 with 2303 viewsA40Bosh

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 13:30 - Feb 29 by 18StoneOfHoop

You picked a bad song to be a shining example there mate

Damon Minchella could not even get the bass guitar in tune in time for the recording!

And don't give me that it's a 1960's original bass previously owned by so and so and is vintage and of its era.............if its not in tune dont use it

Oh............ and that goes for you an' all McCartney.

Band On The Run...... recorded in the jungle, too hot for the bass to stay in tune ..........................NO!!!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 14:44 - Feb 29 with 2300 viewsMetallica_Hoop

This thread has made me laugh.

I did work experience on Jools Holland in July 1994. Johnny Cash was on with Carleen Anderson and Mazzy Star. From the rehersal to the show I've never seen a man with that much prescence before. I was expecting a short bloke in a stetsun How wrong was I.

I'm off to A doom gig shortly with Orthodox_Hoop to perv over ginger hedge-pigs

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 15:33 - Feb 29 with 2278 viewsxistens_pet

Good tunes is good tunes. That's all you need with music. Don't buy in to anything being better than anything else. It all caters for different moods so why not dive in? Too much choice is awesome. Saying a genre is cack just closes another door.

Paul Weller blows though...
Old Mods and Scooters Drive Past in Goldhawk Rd in Save Cookes Campaign on 15:57 - Feb 29 with 2258 viewsBlackCrowe

Old Mods and Scooters Drive Past in Goldhawk Rd in Save Cookes Campaign on 13:03 - Feb 29 by themodfather

weller has 5 nights at the roundhouse from march 18th?
and is doing the "teenage cancer trust" at the RAH march 28th> with daltrey and kelly jones...
there is a facebook petition to save cookes....and lsa are discussing it.

Looks like I may have a spare standing ticket for Weller at the Roundhouse on Monday 19th March. Face value - let me know if interested.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 15:59 - Feb 29 with 2257 viewsBazWoT

When Arsene Wenger was asked who his favourite musician was, he replied. Well ... er.

Think I may have to sling some reggae on this thread, real mod stuff.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 16:04 - Feb 29 with 2252 viewsBazWoT

Rock lovers should tune in to Midsomer, now!

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 16:35 - Feb 29 with 2237 viewseastside_r

Well I'm voting for this thread, but no doubt it will be hijacked by some long-haired, smelly, cock-rock catawauling.

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 16:49 - Feb 29 with 2221 viewsxistens_pet

'Ave it... some new reggae for ya. Amazing band and sickeningly young and talented

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 18:34 - Feb 29 with 2170 viewsTW_R

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 14:09 - Feb 29 by 18StoneOfHoop

More FYC did you say,TW_R? Oh go on then :

Hello Bluce baby,how are you my darling peacable Stefan Moore Loving pussy cat?
Give us a kiss darling
Laters,off to a funeral at Mortlake Crematorium dressed all in black..just like the marvellous Late Great Johnny Cash and he was a Rocker.

"More FYC did you say,TW_R? Oh go on then"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 20:17 - Feb 29 with 2136 viewsBazWoT

Shall I put up next corner

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 20:32 - Feb 29 with 2124 views18StoneOfHoop

Come On R's, Let's MOVE ON UP that table!

Tribute to that rocking MAN iN BLACK's brilliant final testament on vinyl & video:

More Toots,vicar?

Aswad and Brinsley Forde Come Straight Out Of Ladbroke Grove

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 20:35 - Feb 29 with 2115 viewsBazWoT

18Stone, Curtis Mayfield is to be played at my funeral, greatest song AND DANCE EVER!!!!

ATAF!!!!

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 20:45 - Feb 29 with 2104 viewsBazWoT

Fook Off Heavy Rock and Metal! 'WE ARE THE MODS! WE ARE THE MODS!' on 20:47 - Feb 29 with 2103 views18StoneOfHoop

Whether you're young,old,short,fat,skinny or tall,Black,white,yellow or brown,Metal,prog,mod,rocker or folky,Rap,latin,samba,jazz or classical...
Let The Barriers Come Down In A One Love Hoops JamDown! :

(Some decent moves from England..not too bad..do it for Stuart of Acton.)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024