Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. 13:36 - May 15 with 13625 viewsBlackCrowe

Congrats Clive.

You finally managed to develop that multi-vote from isp piece of software.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:31 - May 15 with 1412 viewsgueRRilla

Congrats mate. Rightly won! Been on this site about 3 years now and your reports are just top notch. Keep up the good work! Surely the prize is a season ticket no?
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:32 - May 15 with 1405 viewsNordicR

Congrats!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:44 - May 15 with 1376 viewsslranger40

Congratulations- Thoroughly deserved just for the extra-Curricular activity that goes from running this site.

Good on ya!

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:45 - May 15 with 1370 viewsTopCat34

Well done, Well deserved.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:45 - May 15 with 1370 viewsblacky200

Congratulations, well deserved for putting up with QPR and us lot
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:48 - May 15 with 1358 viewsNorthernr

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:45 - May 15 by blacky200

Congratulations, well deserved for putting up with QPR and us lot

You lot put up with me!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:49 - May 15 with 1350 viewsadhoc_qpr

Very well deserved, i'm always astonished by the quality AND quantity of articles on this site and you've raised your game again this season with the oppo focus etc!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:51 - May 15 with 1335 viewsOakwoodR

Fully deserved Clive.
Good work fella.
Login to get fewer ads

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:51 - May 15 with 1334 viewsolderR

Bravo, well deserved.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:53 - May 15 with 1324 viewskingsburyR

So me going to the Tranmere game meant nothing?

Thanks.

Oh, well done by the way!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:53 - May 15 with 1322 viewsstuabd

Well done, Clive, Totally deserved!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:54 - May 15 with 1318 viewsnedflanders

Well you may have slowly turned me into the most pessimistic odds compiler in the business, but I have to doth my cap and say congrats and richly deserved! Looking forward to next season already!! Well done mate.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 15:57 - May 15 with 1309 viewsWestbourneR

Many congratulations Northern.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 16:11 - May 15 with 1284 views18StoneOfHoop

The most knowledgable,the most humourous,the ...feck it...simply..

THE BEST WRITER ON QPR ANYWHERE.

An invaluable resource for all those many R's,home and abroad,who can't be there or were too pissed when they were there to remember in any detail what happened.

The old man would be very proud.

BUT keep your feet on the ground
and your nose to the keyboard..

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 16:19 - May 15 with 1272 viewsessextaxiboy

Fantastic News ,, Well done Clive.

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 16:20 - May 15 with 1270 viewsM40R

Well, Clive did miss two matches but had excellent excuses and he even arranged for a backup match reporter. And the well planned mad dash to get from the USA to the Chelsea home Cup match shows obsessive levels of devotion. Typical of QPR that it turned out to be a non event match.

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 16:23 - May 15 with 1262 viewsbullythebear

Congratulations Clive - thoroughly deserved. Yet another sterling effort this season. I hope this news makes the headlines on LFW news page tonight. Be proud!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 16:23 - May 15 with 1262 viewsHoopstar

Yeah top achievement that Clive and many congratulations, richly deserved!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 16:40 - May 15 with 1233 viewsthemodfather

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 13:51 - May 15 by ElHoop

Well done!

congrats, a hard "honour" to win...well done, keep up the good work.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 16:40 - May 15 with 1233 viewsMonahoop

Brilliant. Well done. Keep up the good work.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 16:54 - May 15 with 1204 viewshopphoops

Congratulations! This wonderful site and inventor of the one-man "penalty poznan" to boot.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 17:03 - May 15 with 1192 viewsStraightR

Congrats from me too.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 17:07 - May 15 with 1182 viewsloftus_upper

Congratulations, I saw you at Wigan away and I was starstruck! Well done LFW is the only QPR site I check.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 17:11 - May 15 with 1176 viewsDanVanDyke

Congratulations, your committment to the joint causes of QPR and Loftforwords is amazing, the fact that it is first port of call for us over the official site et al is testament to the hard work that you put in all season. As someone who has contributed a match report and had to take a day off work to type it all out, the sheer volume of output on this site is absolutely fantastic. Thanks a lot!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 17:30 - May 15 with 1157 viewsBklynRanger

Good stuff. Well done, Clive.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024