Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. 13:36 - May 15 with 13623 viewsBlackCrowe

Congrats Clive.

You finally managed to develop that multi-vote from isp piece of software.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:48 - May 15 with 1111 viewsTearsOfaClown

"FFS" . . . As you always reply to my posts . . .

I say - well done you . . . and Taxi for Barton and SWP.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. (n/t) on 21:50 - May 15 with 1100 viewschris1969

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:43 - May 15 by hoopsa

Very well done Clive. I echo all the above praise for your efforts on the site and the quality of your contributions.

I also think I remember, right back when people first started talking about relegation, that you said we would survive just, on goal difference. Not far off...

It obviously went downhill from there, and we were doomed, doomed, doomed.

Congratulations fella, you deserve it.

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:53 - May 15 with 1090 viewsNorthernr

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:28 - May 15 by chris1969

Sit a few rows behind you and I have suffered your numerous comical rants for a few seasons. You are like Basil Fawlty without the branch, but worse. Thanks for a great site and which I have spent far too long on over the last few seasons.

Congrats

I did think when they told me that everybody who has to sit near me every week would be furious
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 22:05 - May 15 with 1064 viewsQPRBrian

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:53 - May 15 by Northernr

I did think when they told me that everybody who has to sit near me every week would be furious

...........ahhhhhh, so you are Clive Whittingham! Saw you and your tall mate (and nice looking lassie?!) at the WBA away game, was going to say hello then thought, nah, that would be a bit sappish.....next time I will though. Excellent site, excellent support and you should be absolutely proud of yourself for what you offer us fans and the club in general, well done.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 22:17 - May 15 with 1059 viewsNorthernr

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 22:05 - May 15 by QPRBrian

...........ahhhhhh, so you are Clive Whittingham! Saw you and your tall mate (and nice looking lassie?!) at the WBA away game, was going to say hello then thought, nah, that would be a bit sappish.....next time I will though. Excellent site, excellent support and you should be absolutely proud of yourself for what you offer us fans and the club in general, well done.

My tall mate is Neil. He is very attractive.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 22:24 - May 15 with 1050 viewsSonofNorfolt

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 22:17 - May 15 by Northernr

& he deserves it more than you as he went to every game, as did many others!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 22:24 - May 15 with 1049 viewsNeil_SI

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 22:17 - May 15 by Northernr

My word.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish..... on 22:29 - May 15 with 1042 viewsQPRBrian

...yeah that's what my 5 foot, visually impaired sister said...!!
Login to get fewer ads

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 23:33 - May 15 with 1012 viewssmegma

Where was he at Craven cottage eh ? Even Aunt Nelly turned up !!!!

P.S. Well done .
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 23:43 - May 15 with 1007 viewsKiwi76

Top result + this site is well appreciated down this end of the world.

Small but very select band of supporters who met off this site are meeting to review season tonight and great to have this connection.

Appreciate all your hard work.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 01:34 - May 16 with 983 viewsTacticalR

Well deserved recognition for your consistent performances throughout the season (and you didn't get sent off once).

Air hostess clique

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 01:50 - May 16 with 980 viewsisawqpratwcity

Heartiest congratulations, Clive. Your Dad would be proud.

Reading your reports is instant satisfaction; funny, fair, incisive. You are an asset to the club.

I wish I'd voted for you!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 02:53 - May 16 with 969 viewstimcocking

I would add, if it doesn't sound too gay (i'm still emotional after the weekend!), that after starting to read this site about two years ago and post for maybe the last year, i actually feel much more a part of QPR now, whereas growing up alone (i mean no other Rs around ever) i always felt like i was an outsider looking in.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 05:27 - May 16 with 959 viewsPommyhoop

Well done mate,as mentioned above this site is gold for the expat hoops.
Thanks and Congrats..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 05:41 - May 16 with 956 viewsdubaistu

Well done Clive although I would like to see some more positivity next year, make that pint half full buddy!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 05:59 - May 16 with 947 viewsRs_Holy

nice one Clive!..... and thanks for providing this fantastic site!
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 08:42 - May 16 with 914 viewsWokingR

Well done Clive
Following in some illustrious footsteps too
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 08:47 - May 16 with 912 viewswombleR

Very well deserved.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 10:39 - May 16 with 884 viewswestberksr

well done Clive;

apparently Giana had the casting vote and he has fond memories of your time together at Nandos
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 10:55 - May 16 with 880 viewsdazhoopa

more champange,well done clive you have made following QPR even more enjoyable with all the great reports and articles.you'll probably dominate this award from now on,congrats AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 11:40 - May 16 with 858 viewsQPunkR

Me mate emailed me to tell me about this yesterday, congrats mate.
Fully deserved award

QPR - "shit but local"

Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 11:52 - May 16 with 852 viewsW6Hoop

Perfect, you can't possibly give this up now...seriously, a heart felt thanks for another great performance in another extraordinary season.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 11:58 - May 16 with 849 viewsbillericaydicky

Many congratulations Clive and thoroughly deserved.

I look foward to our next hug when we have another mayhem moment following a vital goal a la, Miller, Mackie, Cisse, etc...

All the best from BD and BD junior.
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 20:26 - May 17 with 805 viewsYorkRanger

Clive - been away so off the pace.

Congratulations - richly deserved
Northern Rs is official QPR supporter of the year. text from offish. on 21:24 - May 17 with 789 viewsderbyhoop

Well done. Thoroughly deserved.

Looking forward to the usual standard of write up about the awards dinner.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024