Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are you voting for? 22:28 - Jun 12 with 10412 viewsSouthamptonfan

Who are you voting for?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 13 Jun 9:43]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for? on 19:58 - Jul 1 with 1057 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 17:23 - Jul 1 by kentsouthampton

It will be the will of the people, remember that old chestnut.

Yeah, just like the Brexit vote, er……..
Who are you voting for? on 20:14 - Jul 1 with 1038 viewssaint22

Who are you voting for? on 13:12 - Jul 1 by Bazza

So you being still bitter about the democratic Brexit vote is the reason you spout such nonsense?

You should watch this pal

To watch before casting your vote by saint22 30 Jun 4:50
https://youtu.be/tkAqwHiAR-g?feature=shared

John Oliver brilliantly eviscerating the state of British politics and scarily reminding us of the horrendous trail of damage the Tory party has inflicted on us all

Who are you voting for? on 21:18 - Jul 1 with 1000 viewsSouthamptonfan

Meanwhile in France Marine Le Pen is leading the election. Her first move would be to come out of the EU. The elephant in the room is that the people everywhere just arn't being listened to, so in come the extreme right. Politicians live in their country houses, and just do not listen to the concerns of their people.
[Post edited 1 Jul 21:20]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for? on 21:32 - Jul 1 with 976 views1885_SFC

Who are you voting for? on 21:18 - Jul 1 by Southamptonfan

Meanwhile in France Marine Le Pen is leading the election. Her first move would be to come out of the EU. The elephant in the room is that the people everywhere just arn't being listened to, so in come the extreme right. Politicians live in their country houses, and just do not listen to the concerns of their people.
[Post edited 1 Jul 21:20]

Germany will follow next, some time within the next decade.

Old School is Cool

Who are you voting for? on 07:44 - Jul 2 with 894 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 20:14 - Jul 1 by saint22

You should watch this pal

To watch before casting your vote by saint22 30 Jun 4:50
https://youtu.be/tkAqwHiAR-g?feature=shared

John Oliver brilliantly eviscerating the state of British politics and scarily reminding us of the horrendous trail of damage the Tory party has inflicted on us all

Your link doesn’t work. Maybe you’re abroad. In any case I’m not into smug satire from USA citizens..
Who are you voting for? on 13:20 - Jul 2 with 832 viewsButty101

Anyone not voting?

I literally cant bring myself to vote for any of the cretins

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Who are you voting for? on 15:50 - Jul 2 with 794 viewssaint22

Who are you voting for? on 07:44 - Jul 2 by Bazza

Your link doesn’t work. Maybe you’re abroad. In any case I’m not into smug satire from USA citizens..

your ignorance abounds as he is British
Try googling or you can actually watch it on Sky Atlantic unless you are poor
Who are you voting for? on 16:12 - Jul 2 with 781 viewsButty101

Who are you voting for? on 15:50 - Jul 2 by saint22

Give it a rest you bore

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Who are you voting for? on 19:04 - Jul 2 with 705 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 15:50 - Jul 2 by saint22

How rude, you’re wrong. Educated in England, Cambridge. Now an American citizen. Not interested in watching any bs you’re promoting.
Who are you voting for? on 21:03 - Jul 2 with 656 viewssaint22

Who are you voting for? on 19:04 - Jul 2 by Bazza

How rude, you’re wrong. Educated in England, Cambridge. Now an American citizen. Not interested in watching any bs you’re promoting.

Born in Britain therefore British at birth
Glad you are content to listen to Farage and his BS though
Expect you still think Brexit was a good idea and that the Tories have done a good job with austerity and running this country into the ground for the last 14 years
Some people are just beyond help
Who are you voting for? on 22:18 - Jul 2 with 611 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 21:03 - Jul 2 by saint22

Expect you still think Brexit was a good idea and that the Tories have done a good job with austerity and running this country into the ground for the last 14 years

Nope, you’re wrong again.
Who are you voting for? on 07:29 - Jul 3 with 552 viewsBridders2

Who are you voting for? on 21:03 - Jul 2 by saint22

I'd love to have seen how Corbyn and Starmer would have delt with the covid pandemic and the inflation hike caused by the Ukraine war. I'm pretty sure they'd have boll*cksed it right up. In fact it would have been a complete disaster.
Who are you voting for? on 00:37 - Jul 4 with 468 viewskentsouthampton

A message to anyone thinking of voting conservative tomorrow

Stay at home

Save lives

Protect the NHS
Who are you voting for? on 02:46 - Jul 4 with 455 viewssaint22

Who are you voting for? on 07:29 - Jul 3 by Bridders2

I'd love to have seen how Corbyn and Starmer would have delt with the covid pandemic and the inflation hike caused by the Ukraine war. I'm pretty sure they'd have boll*cksed it right up. In fact it would have been a complete disaster.

Maybe, maybe not the fact is they didn’t
They also didn’t bring in austerity which stripped our already ailing nhs education system and so forth even further and nor did they implement brexit which was the worst mistake anyone could have made, hence Cameron vanishing once it succeeded
From the phone hacking mate self serving toff Cameron to Truss to BoJo to Rishi you really couldn’t dream a bigger team of losers
Who are you voting for? on 06:48 - Jul 4 with 404 viewsHeisenberg

If you do vote today just remember.

Who partied when the rest of us couldn’t see our loved ones
Who then lied about it
Who awarded millions of unchecked contracts to their pals for PPE kit that didn’t work
Who trashed the economy with their true blueTory budget ?
Who lasted as PM shorter than a lifespan of a lettuce and now thinks it’s part of a global conspiracy
Who has wasted millions on a madcap Rwanda scheme that not one person has or ever will be sent to
Who has let the NHS fall into disrepair where people can’t even get an appointment
Who has let our roads become like those in a developing country
Who has let our public services fall into crisis

After 14 years no one except Sunak and the Tories think Britain is now a better place to live.

Do your duty and let’s finally get rid of these self serving corrupt bunch of liars once and for all.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Who are you voting for? on 07:25 - Jul 4 with 391 viewskentsouthampton

Who are you voting for? on 06:48 - Jul 4 by Heisenberg

Who then lied about it
Who awarded millions of unchecked contracts to their pals for PPE kit that didn’t work
Who lasted as PM shorter than a lifespan of a lettuce and now thinks it’s part of a global conspiracy
Who has wasted millions on a madcap Rwanda scheme that not one person has or ever will be sent to
Who has let the NHS fall into disrepair where people can’t even get an appointment

After 14 years no one except Sunak and the Tories think Britain is now a better place to live.

Do your duty and let’s finally get rid of these self serving corrupt bunch of liars once and for all.

You missed out
Who decimated dentistry out of existence.
Who couldn't even build a railway line
Who let our schools fall down
Who are you voting for? on 07:34 - Jul 4 with 383 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 07:25 - Jul 4 by kentsouthampton

You missed out

Just remember who can’t say what a woman is!
Who are you voting for? on 08:17 - Jul 4 with 369 viewsHeisenberg

Who are you voting for? on 07:34 - Jul 4 by Bazza

Just remember who can’t say what a woman is!

That’s it ? So when you can’t get an appointment for an illness you can sit back and say ‘it’s ok. At least the people I vote for know what a woman is’

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Who are you voting for? on 09:44 - Jul 4 with 335 viewssaintmark1976

Who are you voting for? on 06:48 - Jul 4 by Heisenberg

Who then lied about it

Brilliant post Heisenberg and also that followed up by kentsouthampton.

Bazza doesn’t agree but that doesn’t matter because in a democracy he’s fully entitled to his view and has an opportunity to express it today. That’s what matters.

Our system has its faults as Jellybaby has pointed out, nonetheless it should be cherished and all Saints fans should use it today by making an effort to vote.

Place your cross for whoever you wish and remember with respect, that there were hundreds of thousands of our fellow citizens who not that long ago gave everything for us to have such an opportunity today.
Who are you voting for? on 11:15 - Jul 4 with 288 viewsBridders2

Who are you voting for? on 07:25 - Jul 4 by kentsouthampton

You missed out

All those things would have happened under Labour if they had been in power, the Covid pandemic cost over 400 billion, money we had to borrow, which meant there would be shortages, which by the way will continue under Labour. As for schools, education standards have increased under the Conservatives, they sorted Labour's ' dumbed down' curriculum where employers couldn't hire kids because they didn't know the basics.
The only way Heisenburgs list will be addressed, and I hope it will, is if the economy really gets going. The government have addressed this by getting inflation down (and soon interest rates), low unemployment and steady growth, which is starting to happen. Labour's plans to increase corporation tax, business rates, council tax, and taxes in general could stifle any growth.
They will however open the gates to mass immigration which will make the poor in this country even poorer.
Who are you voting for? on 12:55 - Jul 4 with 246 viewsyateleysaint

Who are you voting for? on 11:15 - Jul 4 by Bridders2

All those things would have happened under Labour if they had been in power, the Covid pandemic cost over 400 billion, money we had to borrow, which meant there would be shortages, which by the way will continue under Labour. As for schools, education standards have increased under the Conservatives, they sorted Labour's ' dumbed down' curriculum where employers couldn't hire kids because they didn't know the basics.
The only way Heisenburgs list will be addressed, and I hope it will, is if the economy really gets going. The government have addressed this by getting inflation down (and soon interest rates), low unemployment and steady growth, which is starting to happen. Labour's plans to increase corporation tax, business rates, council tax, and taxes in general could stifle any growth.
They will however open the gates to mass immigration which will make the poor in this country even poorer.

Immigrants will be the ones wiping our arses when we’ve all gone gaga.

No one wants to admit that you need immigrants to prop up an ageing population.

Immigrants don’t make poor people poorer.

Tories do.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Who are you voting for? on 13:59 - Jul 4 with 185 viewsHaroldKSteptoe

Who are you voting for? on 12:55 - Jul 4 by yateleysaint

Immigrants will be the ones wiping our arses when we’ve all gone gaga.

No one wants to admit that you need immigrants to prop up an ageing population.

Immigrants don’t make poor people poorer.

Tories do.

The more you let in the more you need keep letting in to look after them when they go gaga, vicious circle that’s quite easy to rectify.
Who are you voting for? on 15:02 - Jul 4 with 169 viewsfranniesTache

I'd be fascinated to know how many people who post on here are the product of immigration?

As in how many of those who post have one or more parent or grandparent that have moved to this country.

Given it's a Southampton football club forum i'd imagine the percentage is pretty high
Who are you voting for? on 16:18 - Jul 4 with 135 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 15:02 - Jul 4 by franniesTache

I'd be fascinated to know how many people who post on here are the product of immigration?

As in how many of those who post have one or more parent or grandparent that have moved to this country.

Given it's a Southampton football club forum i'd imagine the percentage is pretty high

Immigration is fine so long as it's controlled, clearly it hasn't been; our NHS, schools etc can't cope if it is uncontrolled.

To others rightly saying immigrants often help caring for the elderly, but when they get old who cares for them. So it needs control.

Btw not to upset some folks here but 'controlling immigration' is a major part of the Reform Manifesto (absolutely NOT stopping it as some misstate often)
Who are you voting for? on 16:22 - Jul 4 with 134 viewsfranniesTache

Who are you voting for? on 16:18 - Jul 4 by Bazza

Immigration is fine so long as it's controlled, clearly it hasn't been; our NHS, schools etc can't cope if it is uncontrolled.

To others rightly saying immigrants often help caring for the elderly, but when they get old who cares for them. So it needs control.

Btw not to upset some folks here but 'controlling immigration' is a major part of the Reform Manifesto (absolutely NOT stopping it as some misstate often)

wasn't what i was asking, i was just wondering what the percentage was on here as i have a feeling it'll be pretty high and i'm interested
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024