Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are you voting for? 22:28 - Jun 12 with 11720 viewsSouthamptonfan

Who are you voting for?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 13 Jun 9:43]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for? on 09:31 - Jul 5 with 823 viewskentsouthampton

Who are you voting for? on 09:38 - Jul 5 with 800 viewskentsouthampton

Who are you voting for? on 09:55 - Jul 5 with 757 viewsSalisburySaint

Labour won by just 18 votes in Poole, did your vote count PatfromPoole

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2024/uk/constituencies/E14001429
Who are you voting for? on 12:25 - Jul 5 with 682 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 15:11 - Jun 14 by saint22

Pal, i dont go on social media
And he is a bigot and a classic example of how out of touch our little island is

Don't pal me. Unless you clean up your act!
Who are you voting for? on 12:34 - Jul 5 with 680 viewsHeisenberg

Who are you voting for? on 12:25 - Jul 5 by Bazza

Don't pal me. Unless you clean up your act!

You lost. Get over it. The country has spoken. Surely you respect the peoples verdict.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Who are you voting for? on 12:59 - Jul 5 with 661 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 12:34 - Jul 5 by Heisenberg

You lost. Get over it. The country has spoken. Surely you respect the peoples verdict.

My comments were made to saint22 not you. I lost! What did I lose?
Are you replying to me by mistake.

Why the hell do you think I wouldn't respect the election result?
Who are you voting for? on 13:48 - Jul 5 with 635 viewscocklebreath

BAZZA is having a bad day. He should treat himself to a new pair of Lonsdale trainers

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Who are you voting for? on 14:22 - Jul 5 with 596 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 13:48 - Jul 5 by cocklebreath

BAZZA is having a bad day. He should treat himself to a new pair of Lonsdale trainers

No idea what that means so you wasting your time.
Actually there’s a lot of good news; the stagnating Tories are out, Starmer has to work out what a woman is- no use looking at Angela Rayner, and best of all Farage is in-ready to take on all remainers, charlatans and those of minimal intellect masquerading as MPs.
Login to get fewer ads

Who are you voting for? on 14:36 - Jul 5 with 579 viewsButty101

Who are you voting for? on 12:34 - Jul 5 by Heisenberg

Is it the peoples verdict, when they got 20% of people that could votes approval? More people choose not to vote than vote for labour.
Hardly a mandate.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Who are you voting for? on 14:40 - Jul 5 with 577 viewssaintmark1976

Who are you voting for? on 14:22 - Jul 5 by Bazza

Actually there’s a lot of good news; the stagnating Tories are out, Starmer has to work out what a woman is- no use looking at Angela Rayner, and best of all Farage is in-ready to take on all remainers, charlatans and those of minimal intellect masquerading as MPs.

With great respect Bazza it’s time for us all to put it to bed now.

The people ( in my view not enough of them ) have had their say and the election is over. With the majority Labour have obtained it looks like those of us who will still be around have been given a five year red card before we need to return to the General Election pitch again.

It’s now an appropriate moment for us all to thank everyone who has contributed to a lively debate over the last six weeks and concentrate on football and S F C in particular.
Who are you voting for? on 15:02 - Jul 5 with 556 viewssaint22

Who are you voting for? on 14:22 - Jul 5 by Bazza

Best of all Farage is in

My god what goes on in your brain…..actually think you have answered that
Who are you voting for? on 15:29 - Jul 5 with 540 viewsBridders2

Who are you voting for? on 15:02 - Jul 5 by saint22

Best of all Farage is in

Well for a brand new party he got 15% of the voting public which is impressive which ever way you look at it! So you might not like him but his straight talking resignates with millions of people.
He's a disrupter and it'll be good to have someone standing up against some of the woke clap-trap that'll be coming out of Labour.
Who are you voting for? on 17:12 - Jul 5 with 502 viewskentsouthampton

Who are you voting for? on 15:29 - Jul 5 by Bridders2

Well for a brand new party he got 15% of the voting public which is impressive which ever way you look at it! So you might not like him but his straight talking resignates with millions of people.
He's a disrupter and it'll be good to have someone standing up against some of the woke clap-trap that'll be coming out of Labour.

He'll be to busy residing in Trumps colon.
Who are you voting for? on 17:22 - Jul 5 with 487 viewskentsouthampton

Who are you voting for? on 15:02 - Jul 5 by saint22

Best of all Farage is in

It’s incredible to think that only a short while ago we thought we’d eradicated measles, rickets and Nigel Farage. They have now been brought back, largely by the same people.
Who are you voting for? on 20:38 - Jul 5 with 437 viewssaint22

Who are you voting for? on 15:29 - Jul 5 by Bridders2

well that 15% need their heads read
I care not what party that man stands for there is no place for racist xenophobic bigots in this world
And as someone else said any friend of Trump clearly has no morals
Who are you voting for? on 21:08 - Jul 5 with 408 viewsBazza

Who are you voting for? on 20:38 - Jul 5 by saint22

I care not what party that man stands for there is no place for racist xenophobic bigots in this world

Give it a rest, Saying the same things again and again doesn’t make them true. You risk being called bigot yourself.
Enjoy the election result and as someone here suggested look forward to the Saints in the Premier.
Who are you voting for? on 21:11 - Jul 5 with 408 views1885_SFC

Monday morning...

Old School is Cool

Who are you voting for? on 21:36 - Jul 5 with 385 viewsSouthamptonfan

Starmer is just what we need at this moment in time. A bit of calm, level-headedness, non-dramatic, sensible leadership. I wait with baited breath to see if they act to improve the NHS, sort out the pot holes, provide funding for local authorities, reduce immigration to sensible levels and just restore faith in politicians. I have a feeling he will make a good PM, but we shall see.

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for? on 22:03 - Jul 5 with 366 viewsBridders2

Who are you voting for? on 20:38 - Jul 5 by saint22

Are you talking about your Labour Party? Half of them are jew hating racists who loved the IRA supporting, Marxist ex- leader Jezza Corbyn.
Who are you voting for? on 00:38 - Jul 6 with 320 viewskentsouthampton

Now that the Tories are gone who's going to demonise the disabled?
Who are you voting for? on 05:37 - Jul 6 with 270 viewssaint22

Who are you voting for? on 21:08 - Jul 5 by Bazza

Give it a rest, Saying the same things again and again doesn’t make them true. You risk being called bigot yourself.
Enjoy the election result and as someone here suggested look forward to the Saints in the Premier.

Who are you voting for? on 14:36 - Jul 6 with 193 viewskentsouthampton

Who are you voting for? on 22:03 - Jul 5 by Bridders2

Are you talking about your Labour Party? Half of them are jew hating racists who loved the IRA supporting, Marxist ex- leader Jezza Corbyn.

Labour won, get over it, if the people had wanted anyone else they would have gone out and voted for them, they didn't get over it.
Who are you voting for? on 08:46 - Jul 7 with 118 viewskentsouthampton

Now that the Tories are gone who's going to demonise the disabled?
Who are you voting for? on 09:05 - Jul 7 with 104 viewscocklebreath

Who are you voting for? on 22:03 - Jul 5 by Bridders2

How long do they get before you lot start moaning about nothing happening? Remember the tories had 14 years to f!ck it all up

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024