Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Danczuk part 74 23:58 - Dec 30 with 16896 viewsDaley_Lama

Front page of tommorow's Sun.

Poll: DF in or out

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 02:33 - Jan 26 with 2487 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

"You will be aware of a previous complaint regarding Mrs Karen Danczuk (Burke)"

I'd have gone with 'prat' but each to their own :-P
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 13:32 - Jan 26 with 2291 viewsD_Dale

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 20:55 - Jan 25 by SuddenLad

It was Danczuk who blew the whistle on Chris Huhne (LibDems) that saw the latter go to prison for perverting the course of justice and perjury.

Now a LibDem source blows the whistle on SD and his 'controversial' claims for expenses.

What goes round, comes round................

It would be karma, but did Danczuk shop Huhne?

I thought the scenario was that Huhne left his wife, Vicky Pryce, to live with Carlina Trimingham, who in turn had left her civil partner Julie Bennett for Huhne.

Ms Pryce subsequently spoke to a Sunday Times hack, Isabelle Oakeshott, who produced a story that included the penalty points fiddle. Eventually there were HMP spells for Pryce and Huhne (who then resigned as an MP).

Oakeshott went on, with disaffected Tory Lord Ashcroft, to write Call Me Dave, in which the PM was outed as an alleged fig plucker.

It's hard to choose whether Huhne or Danczuk is the more disreputable character (each would probably be offended to be compared with the other) but it is easy to see why voters are less than enchanted by the main political parties.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 14:17]
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:09 - Jan 26 with 2233 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 13:32 - Jan 26 by D_Dale

I thought the scenario was that Huhne left his wife, Vicky Pryce, to live with Carlina Trimingham, who in turn had left her civil partner Julie Bennett for Huhne.

Ms Pryce subsequently spoke to a Sunday Times hack, Isabelle Oakeshott, who produced a story that included the penalty points fiddle. Eventually there were HMP spells for Pryce and Huhne (who then resigned as an MP).

Oakeshott went on, with disaffected Tory Lord Ashcroft, to write Call Me Dave, in which the PM was outed as an alleged fig plucker.

It's hard to choose whether Huhne or Danczuk is the more disreputable character (each would probably be offended to be compared with the other) but it is easy to see why voters are less than enchanted by the main political parties.

I think Danczuk officially reported it to the police when it came out through Oakshott. He certainly said that he did.

For anybody ever wanting to complain about a MP here is the person to write or emai with your complaint.

Professor Sir Ian Kennedy, IPSA Chair,
IPSA,
4th Floor,
30 Millbank,
London,
SW1P 4DU.
info@parliamentarystandards.org.uk

It is recommended you copy in the police if you want them to investigate a potentially criminal act by a MP.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 15:04]

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 15:12 - Jan 26 with 2175 viewsSuddenLad

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:09 - Jan 26 by 1mark1

I think Danczuk officially reported it to the police when it came out through Oakshott. He certainly said that he did.

For anybody ever wanting to complain about a MP here is the person to write or emai with your complaint.

Professor Sir Ian Kennedy, IPSA Chair,
IPSA,
4th Floor,
30 Millbank,
London,
SW1P 4DU.
info@parliamentarystandards.org.uk

It is recommended you copy in the police if you want them to investigate a potentially criminal act by a MP.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 15:04]

Danczuk 'claimed' responsibility for making the Huhne/Pryce saga, an official complaint to the Police....

That was the gist of my initial post. I realise that there were 'mutterings' from a variety of sources about what had allegedly taken place, but SD was proud to have 'claimed' the scalps and made the call which prompted the Police investigation.

Now the tables appear to be turning...............

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 15:19 - Jan 26 with 2158 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 15:12 - Jan 26 by SuddenLad

Danczuk 'claimed' responsibility for making the Huhne/Pryce saga, an official complaint to the Police....

That was the gist of my initial post. I realise that there were 'mutterings' from a variety of sources about what had allegedly taken place, but SD was proud to have 'claimed' the scalps and made the call which prompted the Police investigation.

Now the tables appear to be turning...............

Absolutely correct. Indeed at the time he was very proud of his actions, so really he shouldn't complain when others report him for allegedly breaking the law, or for doing wrong.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 16:01 - Jan 26 with 2010 views49thseason

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 13:32 - Jan 26 by D_Dale

I wrote to Cameron two days before Huhne was sacked as Energy Minister complaining that he had lied to Parliament by saying that there was no oil off the Falklands when he should have known full well that Rockhopper had discovered 300m barrels there.
Two days later and Huhne was gone.I hope I played a small part in his dismissal, the man was incompetent as well as dishonest.
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 17:16 - Jan 26 with 1944 viewsjudd

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 16:01 - Jan 26 by 49thseason

I wrote to Cameron two days before Huhne was sacked as Energy Minister complaining that he had lied to Parliament by saying that there was no oil off the Falklands when he should have known full well that Rockhopper had discovered 300m barrels there.
Two days later and Huhne was gone.I hope I played a small part in his dismissal, the man was incompetent as well as dishonest.

Fookin' hell, imaging not knowing where you'd left 300m barrels of owt.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 13:24 - Jan 27 with 1766 viewsroccydaleian

And it goes on and on and on............
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/seven-things
Login to get fewer ads

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 13:41 - Jan 27 with 1736 viewsjudd

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 13:24 - Jan 27 by roccydaleian

And it goes on and on and on............
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/seven-things

I was just about to post the same link, but then again I would claim that, wouldn't I?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 18:23 - Feb 1 with 1499 viewsSandyman

Feb 1st: IPSA confirm investigation into complaint about Danczuk's accommodation claims

http://www.parliamentarycompliance.org.uk/Pages/default.aspx
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024