Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Danczuk part 74 23:58 - Dec 30 with 16897 viewsDaley_Lama

Front page of tommorow's Sun.

Poll: DF in or out

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 13:51 - Jan 25 with 2508 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 13:12 - Jan 25 by SuddenLad

What jurisdiction do the Commons have over his wife ? None is my bet, because she isn't a member.

If the Commons do their job properly, they will refer the allegation to Scotland Yard and let the matter be properly investigated as a crime.

It's not really for the Commons to determine guilt or innocence, but they should make sure that it is handled promptly and properly.

The wages of parliamentary assistants are paid by the Parliamentary authorities and they do spot checks on people. She was an employee of the Commons in effect.

It's IPSo who will decide whether to investigate his expenses and then whether or not they bring in the police, unless a member of the public can make a complaint to the police, like Danczuk did when he reported the Lib Dem MP , Chris Huhn over him saying his wife had driven a car while speeding when it was the MP

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:09 - Jan 25 with 2452 viewsSuddenLad

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 13:51 - Jan 25 by 1mark1

The wages of parliamentary assistants are paid by the Parliamentary authorities and they do spot checks on people. She was an employee of the Commons in effect.

It's IPSo who will decide whether to investigate his expenses and then whether or not they bring in the police, unless a member of the public can make a complaint to the police, like Danczuk did when he reported the Lib Dem MP , Chris Huhn over him saying his wife had driven a car while speeding when it was the MP

She was employed by her husband.

Chris Huhne was found guilty along with his wife, but I wonder if he's tempted to pick up a phone !
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 14:11]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:16 - Jan 25 with 2432 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:09 - Jan 25 by SuddenLad

Chris Huhne was found guilty along with his wife, but I wonder if he's tempted to pick up a phone !

The MP selects the assistant, however, the assistant is an employee of the parliamentary authorities. They are the ones to approve salaries etc, hence why they check that assistants are doing the work they are supposed to be doing.

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:33 - Jan 25 with 2403 views1mark1

Not 100% sure regarding the employment status of MPs employees, however they are paid through the parliamentary authorities, who are responsible for making sure they are paid correctly. The MP is responsible for the hiring and firing of such an employee, and the MP is allowed a certain budget for employment of their staff. So yes it's a matter for the Parliamentary authorities, hence why they do spot checks, especially when they feel there is a need to.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 14:33]

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:44 - Jan 25 with 2376 viewsflyerdale

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 12:55 - Jan 25 by 1mark1

Hopefully there will be a full and proper investigation as to whether fraud as occurred here. Added to this his ex wife is being investigated by the common's authorities as allegedly when they visited the constituency office she wasn't there as she should have been working, on two occasions.

Maybe he will be jailed like, other parliamentarians were for expense misdemeanours, if so he would automatically lose his seat. A few in the local party's leadership are still backing him at the moment, let's see if they do if he gets sent down.

His best mate and biggest backer Brett has jumped ship from the milnrow seat and jumped into a safe seat (think its central and falinge) for reelection. I'd love it if he lost and I'm a party backer. That man is pure poison and needs taking down a peg or two
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:52 - Jan 25 with 2351 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:44 - Jan 25 by flyerdale

His best mate and biggest backer Brett has jumped ship from the milnrow seat and jumped into a safe seat (think its central and falinge) for reelection. I'd love it if he lost and I'm a party backer. That man is pure poison and needs taking down a peg or two

Totally agree.

It's Milkstone and Deeplish where he is standing.Basically Labour assuming they will win that seat, and think they might be struggling in Milnrow, which they are, as the Lib Dems are throwing all their efforts into getting their candidate elected.

[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 14:59]

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 15:14 - Jan 25 with 2294 views1mark1

https://mrdalesite.wordpress.com/

This is an interesting blog.

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 16:27 - Jan 25 with 2170 viewsSandyman

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/simon-danczu

"Rochdale Simon Danczuk has been reported to both the police and the parliamentary standards commissioner over thousands of pounds worth of ‘fraudulent’ expenses claims. The backbencher - who in recent months has also been probed over huge overtime payments for his ex-wife Karen - appears to have claimed more than £25,000 in extra accommodation allowances since 2011 for his children, despite none of them living with him in London."
Login to get fewer ads

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 16:54 - Jan 25 with 2107 viewsspikey58

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:52 - Jan 25 by 1mark1

Totally agree.

It's Milkstone and Deeplish where he is standing.Basically Labour assuming they will win that seat, and think they might be struggling in Milnrow, which they are, as the Lib Dems are throwing all their efforts into getting their candidate elected.

[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 14:59]

Labour could put a bag of horse shit up for election in this ward and it would still get in. Sadly, I expect to see this point proven in May.
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 17:01 - Jan 25 with 2086 viewsSuddenLad

I'd vote for the bag of shit before I'd vote for Brett. Less stench.

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 17:08 - Jan 25 with 2077 views1mark1

There is some use for horse manure.

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 17:10 - Jan 25 with 2066 viewsrochdaleriddler

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 17:01 - Jan 25 by SuddenLad

I'd vote for the bag of shit before I'd vote for Brett. Less stench.

I'm a labour supporter and so would i

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 17:36 - Jan 25 with 2018 viewsSuddenLad

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:09 - Jan 25 by SuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/100637/lib-dems-p

The smell of revenge is oh so sweet !!
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 17:37]

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 17:53 - Jan 25 with 1970 viewsrochdaleriddler

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 17:36 - Jan 25 by SuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/100637/lib-dems-p

its a dilemma, I hate our MP and I hate the Lib Dems, not sure who I despise the most

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 18:04 - Jan 25 with 1954 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 17:36 - Jan 25 by SuddenLad

It sure is. Danczuk spent much of his campaign against Paul Rowen at taking him for his expenses, in fact more time than he did on actual policies. It's obvious at the very least he is a hypocrite, as his expenses are very large.

Much of the funding for his 2010 election campaign came from his then company Vision 21. The campaign received tens of thousands of pounds, free use of a phone bank and computer equipment etc. Not long after the company went bust, owing hundreds of thousands of pounds to HMRC, and thousands to public bodies, including NHS trusts, and local authorities.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2016 18:09]

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 18:07 - Jan 25 with 1943 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 17:53 - Jan 25 by rochdaleriddler

its a dilemma, I hate our MP and I hate the Lib Dems, not sure who I despise the most

I know what you mean.

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 18:28 - Jan 25 with 1916 viewsD_Dale

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 15:14 - Jan 25 by 1mark1

https://mrdalesite.wordpress.com/

This is an interesting blog.

Quite a clever satire. I wonder who writes it.
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 18:48 - Jan 25 with 1877 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 18:28 - Jan 25 by D_Dale

Quite a clever satire. I wonder who writes it.

I do know who does the blog, and can say they are a Dale fan.

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 19:01 - Jan 25 with 1853 viewsD_Dale

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 18:48 - Jan 25 by 1mark1

I do know who does the blog, and can say they are a Dale fan.

Perhaps he's one of this forum's classicists ("that pedantic, sesquipedalian manner" is witty if hardly a Danczukesque phrase).
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 19:09 - Jan 25 with 1831 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 19:01 - Jan 25 by D_Dale

Perhaps he's one of this forum's classicists ("that pedantic, sesquipedalian manner" is witty if hardly a Danczukesque phrase).

To my knowledge they don't post on this forum.

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 20:32 - Jan 25 with 1718 viewsDorislove

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 18:04 - Jan 25 by 1mark1

It sure is. Danczuk spent much of his campaign against Paul Rowen at taking him for his expenses, in fact more time than he did on actual policies. It's obvious at the very least he is a hypocrite, as his expenses are very large.

Much of the funding for his 2010 election campaign came from his then company Vision 21. The campaign received tens of thousands of pounds, free use of a phone bank and computer equipment etc. Not long after the company went bust, owing hundreds of thousands of pounds to HMRC, and thousands to public bodies, including NHS trusts, and local authorities.

Not doubting a word you are posting but i have a couple of questions .

Who out of the NHS would give him money or local authorities whom he is supposed to represent.

We owed HMRC abot £87500 how can a single unknown person/company (with knowing the tax rules myself) owe them hundreds of thousands of pounds when he doesnt have the turnover of a football club ( a guess at that ).
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 20:46 - Jan 25 with 1680 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 20:32 - Jan 25 by Dorislove

Not doubting a word you are posting but i have a couple of questions .

Who out of the NHS would give him money or local authorities whom he is supposed to represent.

We owed HMRC abot £87500 how can a single unknown person/company (with knowing the tax rules myself) owe them hundreds of thousands of pounds when he doesnt have the turnover of a football club ( a guess at that ).

His company had contracts with the NHS and Local authorities, and had very big turn over.

I am trying to find local Rochdale online articles, about the bankruptcy. I

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 20:54 - Jan 25 with 1662 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 20:46 - Jan 25 by 1mark1

His company had contracts with the NHS and Local authorities, and had very big turn over.

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/58137/mp%E2%80%99

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 20:55 - Jan 25 with 1661 viewsSuddenLad

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 18:04 - Jan 25 by 1mark1

It was Danczuk who blew the whistle on Chris Huhne (LibDems) that saw the latter go to prison for perverting the course of justice and perjury.

Now a LibDem source blows the whistle on SD and his 'controversial' claims for expenses.

What goes round, comes round................

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 21:00 - Jan 25 with 1688 viewsDorislove

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 20:46 - Jan 25 by 1mark1

£222k to creditors and £113,140 to HMRC. Its the creditors that bugs me HMRC can look after themselves..

Another liability for Rochdale ,how many more???????????
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024