Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread 22:42 - Aug 12 with 42444 viewsnumptydumpty

I think only ever started one match day thread

But have taken responsibility this season for our new found cup successes.

The cup run starts here.

Taylor Richards scores a 90th minute winner - an own goal - to set us on our merry way and few games later Richards gets cult hero status in being the beginning of the magic run towards Carabao Cup Final success !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:02 - Aug 13 with 2952 viewsMalintabuk

Shocking truly poor
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:03 - Aug 13 with 2924 viewsGaryHaddock

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 20:59 - Aug 13 by Dorse

Captain Jack getting its first airing tonight.

…and take you to your special island
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:04 - Aug 13 with 2851 viewsted_hendrix

Faffing around with the ball In our own box and passing the ball to their player and saying ''help yourself'' so he did.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:04 - Aug 13 with 2816 viewsdmm

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:02 - Aug 13 by SK_hoops

Not good from Archer.

Did you mean Walsh?
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:05 - Aug 13 with 2742 viewsrbee

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:02 - Aug 13 by SK_hoops

Not good from Archer.

Or JCS I thought
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:05 - Aug 13 with 2730 viewsSpaceman_P

I know Smyth tries hard and all, but he's lost his place to the new guys... just not good enough for the league in my opinion
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:06 - Aug 13 with 2690 viewsMalintabuk

A bit peed of with Marti about this. We now have 3 defensive midfielders on... why not bring on Kolli for Andersen... we have completely surrendered any positively
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:06 - Aug 13 with 2662 viewsstevec

Absolutely no need to go back to the keeper but, naturally, we did.

Too many players shirking and taking the easy option.
Login to get fewer ads

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:06 - Aug 13 with 2652 viewsBushRanger82

I am now just awaiting the inevitable.
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:06 - Aug 13 with 2635 viewsdaveB

it had been coming we almost gifted them 3 chances getting caught in the first half

Dixon-Bonner really needs to put his foot through these chances, his shooting is so weak
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:07 - Aug 13 with 2618 viewsnumptydumpty

Not good from Archer.

You know what you talking about, my man !!

One he is a different ethnicity and two he is now at Portsmouth...

🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:10 - Aug 13 with 2408 viewsSpaceman_P

is that taylor richards who was subbed on?
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:11 - Aug 13 with 2321 viewsMalintabuk

Good call there by the ref I thought that was a pen
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:12 - Aug 13 with 2254 viewsVancouverHoop

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:11 - Aug 13 by Malintabuk

Good call there by the ref I thought that was a pen

Moi Aussi
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:14 - Aug 13 with 2102 viewsMalintabuk

FFS we are going to throw this away
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:14 - Aug 13 with 2095 viewsdmm

Good lad, Walsh
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:14 - Aug 13 with 2065 viewsVancouverHoop

Eeek..! Walsh saves our blushes.
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:15 - Aug 13 with 1984 viewsBrazilNutR

only watched the second half.... we are awful..
quite lucky to still be in the lead.... not seeing many positives at all.
very worrying
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:16 - Aug 13 with 1959 viewsLogman

What are we doing ? Marti has got to stop this
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:16 - Aug 13 with 1927 viewsVancouverHoop

Bloomin' 'Ummer defensive shambles at the mo!
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:17 - Aug 13 with 1866 viewskensalriser

This has been way too casual, we can't keep on giving them gifts without being punished.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:17 - Aug 13 with 1832 viewsSpaceman_P

Agree, Marti needs to realise this playing from the back business is going to kill us.

Just stick to the formation of last year, when we beat Leeds
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:17 - Aug 13 with 1814 viewsactonman

A decent champ team will tear this lot a new rrshole , absolutely abysmal performance .
Am I the only one thinking Varane is not the messiah we were hoping for ?
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:19 - Aug 13 with 1634 viewsMalintabuk

They are taking us apart here... this is disgraceful... 2 up at a league one side... imo a crazy substitution that as completely disjointed us... Marti is not covering himself in glory here
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 21:20 - Aug 13 with 1606 viewsdmm

Time and again Field gets caught on the edge of our box faffing around with the ball
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024