Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread 22:42 - Aug 12 with 42443 viewsnumptydumpty

I think only ever started one match day thread

But have taken responsibility this season for our new found cup successes.

The cup run starts here.

Taylor Richards scores a 90th minute winner - an own goal - to set us on our merry way and few games later Richards gets cult hero status in being the beginning of the magic run towards Carabao Cup Final success !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 16:15 - Aug 13 with 3963 viewsNorthantsHoop

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 16:09 - Aug 13 by Andybrat

Interesting team selection. Would really like to see Varane and EDB in the middle of the park

Agree as Colback and Field don't gel at all for me. If Varane is the Hayden replacement then expect not to see Colback too much, be honest would not be adverse to seeing Colback go but unlikely to with his 2 year contract.
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 17:15 - Aug 13 with 3764 viewsnix

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 10:19 - Aug 13 by aston_hoop

No live stream for those of us abroad or those of you on a two hour holiday in Luxembourg
[Post edited 13 Aug 10:19]

I spend a lot more time in Paris or sometimes in Berlin. Horses for courses.
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 17:54 - Aug 13 with 3639 viewsfrancisbowles

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 15:37 - Aug 13 by loftboy

Just arrived at the premier inn, Β£5.85 for a pint, was expecting it to be more, just got to pace myself until kick off!

You're going upmarket. Mrs FB and myself are slumming it at the Travelodge. Dinner at Nandos. Β£4.25 for a bottle of Freedom Pils.
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:48 - Aug 13 with 3376 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:51 - Aug 13 with 3282 viewsGloucs_R

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:48 - Aug 13 by aston_hoop

Surprised Santos hasn't got into the team tonight.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:52 - Aug 13 with 3273 viewsSpen

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:52 - Aug 13 with 3257 viewsdmm

So Colback dropped from the match day squad. Interesting.
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:53 - Aug 13 with 3236 viewsMick_S

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 16:09 - Aug 13 by Andybrat

Interesting team selection. Would really like to see Varane and EDB in the middle of the park

I think Varane & Morrison will start tonight, but I've no idea on how many other changes we will make.

That’s almost Van Morrison.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:53 - Aug 13 with 3226 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Not sure Dunne should be playing ahead of Heverton likewise Frey ahead of Celar!
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:54 - Aug 13 with 3199 viewsHAYESBOY

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 18:51 - Aug 13 by Gloucs_R

Surprised Santos hasn't got into the team tonight.

Agree. Would have been tempted to play Dunne at centre half and rest JCS.
OK with the other changes. Good to see Varane play.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:09 - Aug 13 with 2955 viewsbosh67

No sign of Cannon either?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:19 - Aug 13 with 2777 viewsconnell10

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:09 - Aug 13 by bosh67

No sign of Cannon either?

Think he has been fired πŸ€”

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:27 - Aug 13 with 2646 viewsconnell10

Any streams?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:30 - Aug 13 with 2592 viewsGloucs_R

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:27 - Aug 13 by connell10

Any streams?

A few here.....
https://www.cprelondon.org.uk/discover-londons-countryside-2/londons-rivers-and-

Poll: Are we staying up?

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:41 - Aug 13 with 2338 viewsRBlock

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:27 - Aug 13 by connell10

Any streams?

http://www.fawanews.com/Cambridge%20Utd%20vs%20QPR.html
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:42 - Aug 13 with 2298 viewsHAMRanger

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:41 - Aug 13 by RBlock

Nice. Thank you
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:43 - Aug 13 with 2260 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:41 - Aug 13 by RBlock

Beauty.

Thanks.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:43 - Aug 13 with 2254 viewsDorse

Fans in good voice

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:49 - Aug 13 with 2059 viewsDorse

Decent near post header just wide

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:51 - Aug 13 with 2003 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No Sints. Disappointing.

Also hope the commentator settles down. So far he's doing far too much background info and very little actual commentating.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:51 - Aug 13 with 1996 viewsDorse

5 mins gone and we're still in the cup!

Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:52 - Aug 13 with 1959 viewsMalintabuk

Hope it is not a sign of the game... Cambridge just had a lovely move from their own penalty area... quick crisp passing and it put us under pressure... we still look pedestrian
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:56 - Aug 13 with 1809 viewsMalintabuk

Is Frey having a laugh with that effort
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:57 - Aug 13 with 1800 viewsdmm

The amount of space we're afforded to play in is in stark contrast to Saturday.
Cambridge- the carabao cup adventure starts here - match thread on 19:57 - Aug 13 with 1795 viewsHunterhoop

EDB is playing way too high given Anderson is at 10. You can see it’s leaving Varane 2v1 in the middle. And Varane has miscontrolled it every time he’s gone near it.

Our central midfield and press is not a success so far.

Lloyd looks very lovely though. Smyth’s pace is a handful got them, and Frey is linking things pretty well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024