Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is everyone here mentally prepared for relegation ? 21:30 - Jul 19 with 21297 viewsLogman

I seriously cannot take another season of weekly/daily rants about the plight of the club and how we should be emulating Brentford/Luton/Bournemouth etc etc etc

We are not and not only is life too short to be spending every day looking over a shoulder at Luton/Brentford/Bournemouth etc etc but there is also f**k all that we can do about it as our investment in the club (both in terms of the depths of our pockets and colour of our blood, i.e. blue and white) is insignificant in the grand scale of things.

So are we going to be realistic on here and accept our fate or is it going to be another season of angst ?

Just asking so I can manage my expectations.

Cheers
[Post edited 19 Jul 2023 22:21]
Is everyone here mentally prepared for relegation ? on 19:20 - Jul 29 with 1188 viewsChrisNW6

I think it's inevitable and we will be better equipped this time to bounce straight back up. I actually did enjoy it when we last played in League 1.

Just my thoughts.
Is everyone here mentally prepared for relegation ? on 20:00 - Jul 29 with 1094 viewsterryb

Is everyone here mentally prepared for relegation ? on 19:20 - Jul 29 by ChrisNW6

I think it's inevitable and we will be better equipped this time to bounce straight back up. I actually did enjoy it when we last played in League 1.

Just my thoughts.

Personally, I see parallels with the Ipswich side that was relegated.

They took three years to be promoted & failed to reach the play offs in the first two seasons.

I'm getting fed up with Ipswich fans commiserating with me about the current state of Queens Park Rangers!
Is everyone here mentally prepared for relegation ? on 20:07 - Jul 29 with 1061 viewsted_hendrix

Is everyone here mentally prepared for relegation ? on 19:20 - Jul 29 by ChrisNW6

Just my thoughts.

Not for me, I've never jumped 'on board' with this theory, It's a vicious and dangerous risk.

We're a week away from starting the fixtures and for whatever reasons and there are many we're not prepared now for this season, can anyone be confident that we'd be better prepared If we get relegated?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Is everyone here mentally prepared for relegation ? on 20:14 - Jul 29 with 1027 viewsnomar

Based on what I saw today at Oxford, yes, well prepared for relegation.

But that doesn’t mean to say that’s what’s actually going to happen once the games start being played for real.
Is everyone here mentally prepared for relegation ? on 22:16 - Jul 29 with 879 viewsSimonJames

I'm looking forward to seeing us in the play offs...

(League 1 play offs 24/25 season)

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024