Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Souness & Neville not holding back 18:31 - Oct 5 with 5927 viewsfreddieeddie

Wow, you gotta hear them after the game, spot on. Calling us diabolical. Showing players not running or closing. We really are so bad, I don't know what's going with us with keep signing players that just don't seem to try. I've never seen that before in a team anywhere.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:32 - Oct 5 with 3935 viewsRamseyR

Get Harry to watch that five minutes back, and play it back to the team, over & over tomorrow morning. They were so bang on....
Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:34 - Oct 5 with 3903 viewsstuabd

Dennis Wise, Gray, Cole on my coverage are giving it exactly the same. Very very poor.
Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:35 - Oct 5 with 3875 viewskropotkin41

We were a laughing stock and we're an embarrassment. Fernandes has to see that and see that.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:35 - Oct 5 with 3864 viewsRs_Holy

blaming the players... I think they are overlooking the lack of any tactics amongst other deficiencies
Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:36 - Oct 5 with 3819 viewsfreddieeddie

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:32 - Oct 5 by RamseyR

Get Harry to watch that five minutes back, and play it back to the team, over & over tomorrow morning. They were so bang on....

Exactly what I thought, they all really need to watch that. I'd be so embarrassed if I was a player watching that I'd be like a greyhound waiting to come out the traps next game and fight like a madman. Pity the players won't do the same.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:37 - Oct 5 with 3819 viewsTHEBUSH

We've lost our identity, I would think some of the players we've signed consider us a step down and only came for the money, in other words, they don't really want to play for us.
Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:37 - Oct 5 with 3811 viewsBromleyHoop

I thought that both Neville and Souness probably did hold back thier comments because they probably couldn't broadcast what they would really want to say about that 'performance'.

The one thing that annoyed me about what they said was that they did the old football thing of not apportioning any blame to Redknapp, that they felt sorry for him, that the players hadn't performed and that somehow that's nothing to do with Redknapp.

The problem is that Gary Neville will probably be co punditing with Jamie Redknapp next week and it's not the done thing to slag off a English footballing institution like Harry Redknapp.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 18:38]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:39 - Oct 5 with 3783 viewsFredManRave

I actually think they did hold back as far as Redknapp is concerned. According to them it was ALL the player fault. To the extent that they justified Harry just sitting down all game and not even trying to provide any impetus from the bench. They never once suggested that any of the blame for our "diabolical" performance was due to Redknapp and/or lack of coaching and preparation.

I think today we saw for maybe the first time that the players aren't plying for Harry anymore.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:39 - Oct 5 with 3782 viewsstowmarketrange

It's a shame that Harry got his way over Ferdinand.What does he bring to the team that Hill doesn't?
Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:39 - Oct 5 with 3769 viewsBasingstokeR

I thought Neville was going to criticise Harry towards the end but held back.

Hopefully Souness is right and Harry does go home and think about it, cos it doesn't seem like he cares too much.
Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:40 - Oct 5 with 3745 viewsphinP

I've never liked us playing on TV, we always seem to bottle it and play terribly. today was no different to any other time in recent memory; lack of desire, bad tactics, no plan. it's a real embarrassment. Glad to hear the pundits pulling us apart, it's needed!
Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:40 - Oct 5 with 3743 viewsRanger78

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:37 - Oct 5 by BromleyHoop

I thought that both Neville and Souness probably did hold back thier comments because they probably couldn't broadcast what they would really want to say about that 'performance'.

The one thing that annoyed me about what they said was that they did the old football thing of not apportioning any blame to Redknapp, that they felt sorry for him, that the players hadn't performed and that somehow that's nothing to do with Redknapp.

The problem is that Gary Neville will probably be co punditing with Jamie Redknapp next week and it's not the done thing to slag off a English footballing institution like Harry Redknapp.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 18:38]

Slag of Harry Redknapp you say ..... how very dare they?

You're right, it's frightening how the media myth continues about him being good
Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:41 - Oct 5 with 3723 viewsDesertBoot

They got most of it bang on but daren't criticise Harry. What will Jamie think.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:42 - Oct 5 with 3692 viewsToast_R

Every one if those words rang true and glowed like burning coal.
Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:44 - Oct 5 with 3635 viewsMarc

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:44 - Oct 5 with 3633 viewsINFIRMARY

Jesus what a RANT by Souness ! spot on thou

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:46 - Oct 5 with 3598 viewshighlandbill

I couldnt believe it when they spoke about poor Harry trudging home to a sleepless night! What about the bloody fans (ie the customers)! In any business,when the staff are not performing well it is usually the fault of poor wages or poor management. I think we can say in this case it is very much the latter.The man has lost his spark and this transmits to the team. I shudder at the prospect of yet another manager but we might as well get it over with ASAP.

At my age I should not be doing this!

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:46 - Oct 5 with 3587 viewsbosh67

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:39 - Oct 5 by stowmarketrange

It's a shame that Harry got his way over Ferdinand.What does he bring to the team that Hill doesn't?

More meaningless twitters.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:50 - Oct 5 with 3529 viewsrichranger

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:35 - Oct 5 by kropotkin41

We were a laughing stock and we're an embarrassment. Fernandes has to see that and see that.

He did

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 16m16 minutes ago
Just not good enough.
Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:53 - Oct 5 with 3461 viewssevenhoop

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:44 - Oct 5 by INFIRMARY

They were spot on except, as others have said, HR can no way be blameless. They just aren't playing for him. It's hardly surprising when he patently doesn't give a flying, so why should they?

And Ferdinand? I'm sorry but he couldn't give one either, all he's interested in is self-promotion.

Footballers are inherently not the brightest; they're followers. And what are the rest going to feed off for their enthusiasm from those two 'leaders'? F all

We are doomed with those two at the helm. It's why I stopped going to TV away games. It's a complete waste of a few hours
[Post edited 5 Oct 2014 18:55]
Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:56 - Oct 5 with 3387 viewsphinP

doubt Harold will give a word to the press after that. Too busy telling the lads they were unlucky with that first goal.

Get Clint back on the pitch. At least we'll go back down with a bit of mud on our shorts
Souness & Neville not holding back on 19:00 - Oct 5 with 3331 viewsterryb

It is time the media started asking whether their favourite manager is the man responsible.
Souness & Neville not holding back on 19:06 - Oct 5 with 3276 viewsvegasranger

On NBC they blamed Redknapp. Said he was too slow to change tactics after we conceded. Felt there was nothing between the players and the management. Said the Ferdinand experiment wasn't working.
Souness & Neville not holding back on 19:12 - Oct 5 with 3198 viewsBromleyHoop

Souness & Neville not holding back on 19:06 - Oct 5 by vegasranger

On NBC they blamed Redknapp. Said he was too slow to change tactics after we conceded. Felt there was nothing between the players and the management. Said the Ferdinand experiment wasn't working.

That's interesting. They are distant enough, geographically and historically (as it were) to make an honest assessment like that. Jamie won't be punditing on NBC next week will he?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Souness & Neville not holding back on 19:13 - Oct 5 with 3196 viewsQPRMUSO

Souness & Neville not holding back on 18:44 - Oct 5 by INFIRMARY

Souness is my favourite pundit as he says it as it is and he was spot on if a little polite. We were a shower of shi,e, only Henry in my book gave any account of himself. I am pleased Souness and Neville said what they did and only hope it gets back to some of the team as they are an embarrassment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024