Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy 21:25 - Jan 23 with 22776 viewswaveydave

TV caught it, red card. Retrospective action will be taken for sure
Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:02 - Jan 23 with 1651 viewsMedwayR

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 21:58 - Jan 23 by daveB

If someone had kicked Hazard like that he'd have made even more of a meal of it.

this was Chelsea reaction on twitter

Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc
Has football gone mad? Hazard is sent off for kicking the ball under a ball boy attempting to smother the ball rather than return it. #CFC
Retweeted by Dan Roan

chelsea really need to take a look at their media team, embarrassment of a club

Poll: Who’s better?

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:04 - Jan 23 with 1624 viewspaulparker

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:02 - Jan 23 by MedwayR

what do you expect ,
scum then, scum now, scum always

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:04 - Jan 23 with 1624 viewskarlski

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:02 - Jan 23 by MedwayR

I would say some idiot is going to get sacked for making that response through an official club channel but...it's probably the club line on the matter. what a lovely club they really are.
Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:04 - Jan 23 with 1622 viewswombat

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:00 - Jan 23 by hoof_hearted

...and Watford. It was as if they were part of the team for fast throw ins.

The players have to accept it and not get involved. End of.

He'll get no more than 3 matches and bet Swansea get a fine as well

Even if he did make contact with the ball there's intent , I'd take hazard into a field douse with petrol then play who can flick the lighted match the closest

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:05 - Jan 23 with 1608 viewsJamie

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:00 - Jan 23 by RANGERS4EVER

......and the boy

As seen from the 73 and counting Sky replays, any contact with the kid is minimal and through a thick jacket.

Hazard shouldn't have got involved trying to get the ball back, but such is the teacup based storm being made George Clooney is already rehearsing his lines.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:07 - Jan 23 with 1594 viewsStanisgod

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 21:30 - Jan 23 by billericaydicky

The kid looked like he was making a meal of it, but I guess was only copying what many Footballers do these days in feigning injury.

Exactly. Hazard himself can hardly moan when he did EXACTLY the same thing when fouled about 10 minutes earlier. Lay there writhing about then suddenly jumped up and raced afte the ball when he realised he hadn't got the free kick. Karma

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:07 - Jan 23 with 1590 viewseastside_r

Hazard will use the usual C###### defence:

'I thought I heard the ball boy say <Please kick me>'
Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:07 - Jan 23 with 1583 viewsMrSheen

He could have died.

I yield to no-one in my hatred of the blue vermin, but what a sorry spectacle. Hazard clearly should have left the boy alone, but if watching football has encouraged a young boy to cheat and feign injury so enthusiastically, then the game is in a pitiful state.
Login to get fewer ads

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:08 - Jan 23 with 1572 viewsINFIRMARY

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:07 - Jan 23 by MrSheen

He could have died.

I yield to no-one in my hatred of the blue vermin, but what a sorry spectacle. Hazard clearly should have left the boy alone, but if watching football has encouraged a young boy to cheat and feign injury so enthusiastically, then the game is in a pitiful state.

The new FA campaign "Let's Kick Kids Out of Football" started off with a bang

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:08 - Jan 23 with 1571 viewsbobby

cheered me up did that..
a win double..

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:08 - Jan 23 with 1565 viewsCHUBBS

You've gone from "didn't touch the kid" to "minimal contact"
Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:09 - Jan 23 with 1551 viewsHunterhoop

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:05 - Jan 23 by Jamie

As seen from the 73 and counting Sky replays, any contact with the kid is minimal and through a thick jacket.

Hazard shouldn't have got involved trying to get the ball back, but such is the teacup based storm being made George Clooney is already rehearsing his lines.

Jamie,

Is being obtuse a hobby for you?

It's pretty clear from the last clip that he kicks the kid as well as the ball. His toe may make contact with the ball(though it doesn't exactly go far for a kick with such force) but it's pretty clear his lower leg makes contact with the lad.

The fact the kid behaved like a f*cking fanny is a sad reflection on 'manliness' within football, but to say Hazard makes little or no contact with the lad is simply wrong.
Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:09 - Jan 23 with 1550 viewsted_hendrix

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 21:36 - Jan 23 by hoof_hearted

Can't be sure but I think Hazard pulled out a blade.

LOFL

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:09 - Jan 23 with 1547 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Just been reading through 'The Shed End' funniest thing I have read in a while

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:11 - Jan 23 with 1525 viewsNorthLondonR

He would got away with if it weren't for those pesky kids...
Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:11 - Jan 23 with 1523 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Even Chelsea fans I know are saying he kicked him. Two of these lads still don't think Terry is a racist and they're condemning Hazard.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:11 - Jan 23 with 1522 viewsJeff

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:05 - Jan 23 by Jamie

So what you're saying is that if the kid was only wearing a tshirt hazards actions would be wrong, but as he is wearing a puffa jacket it's ok?

No one is denying the kid made an absolute meal of it, and judging by his prematch tweets, is a bit of a tool, but to suggest the hazard didn't make contact with the kid when his shin clearly hits the torso of the kid is misguided at best, and irrespective of how much contact he made, Hazard should not under any circumstances have got involved, and you cannot defend his actions based on the thickness of the kids coat!

Can we not knock it?

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:12 - Jan 23 with 1512 viewsINFIRMARY

Have you been hurt by a Hazard at work? Then Claims Direct is for you, call us on 0845

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:13 - Jan 23 with 1488 viewsINFIRMARY

Hazard kicked the ball boy, Torres would have missed him !

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:14 - Jan 23 with 1481 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:12 - Jan 23 by INFIRMARY

Have you been hurt by a Hazard at work? Then Claims Direct is for you, call us on 0845

I'm nicking that!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:14 - Jan 23 with 1470 viewsElHoop

Was just looking at a Chelsea board too. One of them says that the kid is the son of a Swansea director, Martin Morgan.
Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:15 - Jan 23 with 1456 viewskarl

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:07 - Jan 23 by MrSheen

He could have died.

I love it

Professional footballer probably going to be spoken to by the police because a 10 yr old 'simulated' injury.

Perfect!! (and he's one of them)
Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:17 - Jan 23 with 1444 viewsJamie

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:11 - Jan 23 by Jeff

So what you're saying is that if the kid was only wearing a tshirt hazards actions would be wrong, but as he is wearing a puffa jacket it's ok?

No one is denying the kid made an absolute meal of it, and judging by his prematch tweets, is a bit of a tool, but to suggest the hazard didn't make contact with the kid when his shin clearly hits the torso of the kid is misguided at best, and irrespective of how much contact he made, Hazard should not under any circumstances have got involved, and you cannot defend his actions based on the thickness of the kids coat!

No, I'm saying if he was wearing a t-shirt then yes the kid may have been hurt, but through a thick jacket clearly not and IMO its pretty sad to see kids rolling around on the floor like the players on the pitch when they are fine, and as said above Hazard was stupid to get involved.
Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:17 - Jan 23 with 1435 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 21:30 - Jan 23 by Jamie

He wasn't kicked.

Oh please stop Jamie. He was very, very clearly kicked. How can you possibly deny it? You write some rubbish on here, but this is ridiculous. The ballboy was acting the idiot and clearly overreacted - but better that than retaliate. As for Chelsea's official tweet afterwards. What a classy club.

Bare bones.

Hazard just kicked a Swansea ballboy on 22:18 - Jan 23 with 1425 viewsElHoop

Kid's Twitter

https://twitter.com/charlieM0rgan
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024