Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread 19:31 - Jan 31 with 14640 viewsNotLoyal

The Swans head nowhere for the first of four big home games this month. They play a side in Birmingham City with one win in six and who were put through 120 minutes of football in their loss to Blackburn Rovers in the FA Cup this week.

The Officials
JEREMY SIMPSON
Andrew Dallison and Andrew Aylott
Fourth Official : Peter Wright

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59499/this-is-the-month-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59512/swansea-city-ready

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 07:22 - Feb 1 with 4683 viewspete

After such a terrible month on the soccer front for swansea supporters wonder how many will turn up and can see the season ticket sales falling these owners are by far the worst we have had petty apart, they and their board c e o and head of football should be saying ADIOS
Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 10:34 - Feb 1 with 4627 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ll add silver shield who were hopeless beyond.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 12:10 - Feb 1 with 4565 viewsbuilthjack

I will carry on attending. Its our club.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 12:16 - Feb 1 with 4565 viewsLuther27

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 12:10 - Feb 1 by builthjack

No it’s not. This window has proved that.
Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Feb 1 with 4501 viewsnantywatcher

MASSIVE game for our club - an even bigger one for our manager. This needs top drawer man management and a noisy and positive crowd getting behind the team. A bad performance could herald us dropping like a stone towards relegation.
Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Feb 1 with 4488 viewsBadlands

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Feb 1 by nantywatcher

MASSIVE game for our club - an even bigger one for our manager. This needs top drawer man management and a noisy and positive crowd getting behind the team. A bad performance could herald us dropping like a stone towards relegation.

Martin is a poor man manager.
It’s down to the players.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 15:07 - Feb 1 with 4472 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 12:16 - Feb 1 by Luther27

No it’s not. This window has proved that.

The mute mob from across the pond are looking after it for now. But the fans are the real owners .

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Feb 1 with 4462 viewsnantywatcher

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Feb 1 by Badlands

Martin is a poor man manager.
It’s down to the players.

I have managed companies with this sort of size workforce. Russ needs open-ended, no holds barred, meetings with A) all the squad, B) with all the staff at the training ground C) with the staff at the stadium D) one to one meetings with everyone on the playing staff.
The air needs to be as clear as possible BEFORE SATURDAY.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Feb 1 with 4406 viewsfelixstowe_jack

We are playing the same time as Wales bound to affect the attendance.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 17:07 - Feb 1 with 4361 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 12:10 - Feb 1 by builthjack

Good for you Builthy.
I'm as disappointed as the rest of our supporters, but, all 3 of us will be renewing our season tickets, even though I think we'll be fighting to avoid relegation next season.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 17:56 - Feb 1 with 4323 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 17:07 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

Good for you Builthy.
I'm as disappointed as the rest of our supporters, but, all 3 of us will be renewing our season tickets, even though I think we'll be fighting to avoid relegation next season.

Done ours, once a jack........

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 19:48 - Feb 1 with 4235 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 15:07 - Feb 1 by builthjack

The mute mob from across the pond are looking after it for now. But the fans are the real owners .

Wise up, the fans own nothing apart from the name of "a fan".
The majority of fans do not even have equity in the SCST.
Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 21:36 - Feb 1 with 4170 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 19:48 - Feb 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Without us fans they too would have NOTHING.

All clubs are NOTHING without fans.
Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 00:45 - Feb 2 with 4080 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 19:48 - Feb 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Remember 2001 ?

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 01:20 - Feb 2 with 4035 viewsDr_Parnassus

For those for you who like your odds and percentages.

We are instilled as odds-on favourites for this one.

1.80 equates to a 55.6% chance of winning for Swansea.
4.40 equates to a 22.7% chance of winning for Birmingham.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 08:13 - Feb 2 with 3899 viewspete

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Feb 1 by nantywatcher

I agree a very big game, if we can get a win be a good boost to moral and as others have said R M needs to get EVERY player on board with a war mentality win , win , win the squad we currently have is weaker as we have no back up striker no pace and no quality right back ( as hard as Latis trys he is not good enough in this position) and all of these things were to be addressed last window but best of luck to each and every one pulling on the shirt saturday, Lads do it for yourselves do it for the Supporters who follow you country wide and do it for every supporter following you from every corner of the world watching and listening because each and every one is with you
Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Feb 2 with 3725 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Feb 1 by nantywatcher

I have managed companies with this sort of size workforce. Russ needs open-ended, no holds barred, meetings with A) all the squad, B) with all the staff at the training ground C) with the staff at the stadium D) one to one meetings with everyone on the playing staff.
The air needs to be as clear as possible BEFORE SATURDAY.

I’m certain he has and does so.

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 15:02 - Feb 2 with 3704 viewsnantywatcher

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 14:50 - Feb 2 by KeithHaynes

I’m certain he has and does so.

Great if he has, because it should certainly show in the attitude and performance of the team on Saturday. Blimey, I've even pumped myself up for this one.
Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 17:05 - Feb 2 with 3621 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 15:02 - Feb 2 by nantywatcher

Great if he has, because it should certainly show in the attitude and performance of the team on Saturday. Blimey, I've even pumped myself up for this one.

Good man 👍
It’s hard not to, even with the Americans behaviour behind the scenes.

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Feb 3 with 3348 viewsFireboy2

All of you going to this shout loud and proud for the team and Martin please?

Me and the eldest would love to have been there, I think it will be a terrific atmosphere.

COYJB 🦢
Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 19:39 - Feb 3 with 3311 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 17:05 - Feb 2 by KeithHaynes

Good man 👍
It’s hard not to, even with the Americans behaviour behind the scenes.

Birmingham have a dreadful list of injuries and many are missing for this game and they have lost there last five so a win is on the cards, so i guess it will be another we have turned the corner again time for you yet again on Saturday evening.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2023 19:41]
Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Feb 3 with 3303 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 19:39 - Feb 3 by shingle

Birmingham have a dreadful list of injuries and many are missing for this game and they have lost there last five so a win is on the cards, so i guess it will be another we have turned the corner again time for you yet again on Saturday evening.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2023 19:41]

You can hear my thoughts on radio wales tomorrow night.

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 20:04 - Feb 3 with 3267 viewsswan65split

Ive not watched the video, or Martins video, just absolutely sick from the top of my head to the tips of my big fat toes (and there's quite a bit in-between) that being in the position we are, the transfers weve done and not done!

Only at Swansea!

But it'll be COYS.
Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 21:44 - Feb 3 with 3188 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 20:04 - Feb 3 by swan65split

Ive not watched the video, or Martins video, just absolutely sick from the top of my head to the tips of my big fat toes (and there's quite a bit in-between) that being in the position we are, the transfers weve done and not done!

Only at Swansea!

But it'll be COYS.

Clearly his words were echoed from many of the fans, he regrenced his feelings were also likely the same as the fans.

Hopefully we can pull together with him and the team and use the ignorance and lies of the board to push on.......mosy honest fan would expect nothing given the lack of support given to strengthen the squad.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 01:16 - Feb 4 with 3095 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Birmingham City 2022/23 Matchday Thread on 21:44 - Feb 3 by magicdaps10

Clearly his words were echoed from many of the fans, he regrenced his feelings were also likely the same as the fans.

Hopefully we can pull together with him and the team and use the ignorance and lies of the board to push on.......mosy honest fan would expect nothing given the lack of support given to strengthen the squad.

And the owners, which is something he failed to acknowledge. I didn’t see any lies from them at all; which ones are you referencing?

The owners appeared to be as upset and frustrated as anyone, especially JS.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024