Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread 20:51 - Mar 3 with 24035 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 14:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 15:26 - Mar 6 with 2994 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:01 - Mar 6 by s1ackjack

Lots of cancelled flights due to the fall in bookings, so the other airlines have probably put up their prices. Bastards.

That’s the reason, you would have thought it would go the other way to encourage already scheduled flights. The flight I generally get gets in to Cardiff around 10am, ideal then we fly back the next day 10.15am. But no way am I paying that.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 6 with 2992 viewsKGriz16

I like Ayew, but am I one of a few who thinks maybe him being not on the pitch to start on Saturday might not be much of a hindrance. I'd be keen to play Roberts in behind then with Naughton on the left.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 15:58 - Mar 6 with 2957 viewsBadlands

Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general at WHO, posted on Twitter yesterday: "If you are 60+, or have an underlying condition like cardiovascular disease, a respiratory condition or diabetes, you have a higher risk of developing severe #COVID19.

Any old foggies heeding this warning?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Mar 6 with 2845 viewsCooperman

Prediction: 3-1 home win. We absolutely hammer them for forty mins before they nick a goal before half time. We then close out the second half.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:38 - Mar 6 with 2835 viewszedlep

Never thought the day would come but I can say for the very first time that I’ll be there. My wife got us two tickets for LT10 for my birthday! Yay!

Zedzdead

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:40 - Mar 6 with 2829 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Mar 6 by Cooperman

Prediction: 3-1 home win. We absolutely hammer them for forty mins before they nick a goal before half time. We then close out the second half.

Déjà vu?
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 18:41]
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 19:01 - Mar 6 with 2786 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:38 - Mar 6 by zedlep

Never thought the day would come but I can say for the very first time that I’ll be there. My wife got us two tickets for LT10 for my birthday! Yay!

Are you staying in the L10 for the rugby ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 19:33 - Mar 6 with 2746 viewszedlep

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 19:01 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

Are you staying in the L10 for the rugby ?

Yes. That was my wife’s stipulation when booking. She made sure the Rugby was on there. Are you going to be there?

Zedzdead

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 20:31 - Mar 6 with 2694 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 18:38 - Mar 6 by zedlep

When you get out of ther you will be calling everyone "pal".
Wait and see.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 6 with 2647 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 19:33 - Mar 6 by zedlep

Yes. That was my wife’s stipulation when booking. She made sure the Rugby was on there. Are you going to be there?

I've seen somewhere that they're charging £5 to get into LT10 after the WBA game to watch the rugby, if correct I'll probably be there.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 21:36 - Mar 6 with 2612 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

I've seen somewhere that they're charging £5 to get into LT10 after the WBA game to watch the rugby, if correct I'll probably be there.

The fiver includes a pint or glass of wine. Best to register as likely to be turned away once full.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 6 with 2607 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 21:15 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

That's correct. Includes one free drink.
Not sure if you have to buy in advance mind
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 21:42]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 22:17 - Mar 6 with 2546 viewsbuilthjack

2100 West Brom fans. Let's hope we get a decent home following.

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 01:52 - Mar 7 with 2448 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 22:17 - Mar 6 by builthjack

2100 West Brom fans. Let's hope we get a decent home following.

There will be a few faces out tomorrow.
Half a chance...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 09:09 - Mar 7 with 2303 views1964white

Hi Swans

I know our promotion prospects are in our own hands but I would love it if you did us a favour today & beat the baggies.

Come on the Swans
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 09:11 - Mar 7 with 2303 views1964white

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 09:06 - Mar 4 by sainthelens

Baggies now lost twice in a few days, that's my worry. Will they lose 3 in a week?...unlikely.
Saying that, we literally have nothing to lose. So FFS Coops, just go for it now. You'll get the same criticism wether we lose 4 zip, or play negative hanging on for a draw.

I haven't been that impressed with the baggies, so be positive you can beat them
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 09:19 - Mar 7 with 2290 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 09:09 - Mar 7 by 1964white

Hi Swans

I know our promotion prospects are in our own hands but I would love it if you did us a favour today & beat the baggies.

Come on the Swans

Prepare yourself for the pelters.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 11:03]
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 10:20 - Mar 7 with 2231 viewsLeonWasGod

Bit nervous here. WBA seem to have had their little wobble and have been doing well lately. While we’re not really on our game. I can see a very comfortable win for WBA; they’re the kind of big, physical, we’ll-organised team we struggle against.

But anyone is beatable in this league and any version of us could turn up.

Predictions:
Head - 0-2
Heart - 2-1
England win in the rugby
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 10:46 - Mar 7 with 2210 viewssainthelens

Just hope we really go for it. Nothing to lose stage now. Millwall had the cohoonas to do it last night, so if Coops can take the brakes off please ?
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 12:14 - Mar 7 with 2103 viewsSwanjaxs

2-0 Swans...

The charge for automatic starts today 👍
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 13:53]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Mar 7 with 1808 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Mar 7 with 1794 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Mar 7 by LeonWasGod

Is Garrick injured again?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Mar 7 with 1793 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:22 - Mar 7 with 1785 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Mar 7 by monmouth

Don’t know, not heard.
The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:31 - Mar 7 with 1723 viewsdunvantjack100

The Official Swansea City Vs WBA FC Match Thread on 14:20 - Mar 7 by monmouth

Garrick ill.

Swans only start with 6 subs as Celina, VDH, Byers, Routledge all injured.
Guehi can’t be included as there are already 5 loan players in the squad. No u23’s called up due to mumps outbreak.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024