Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James 10:36 - Feb 2 with 6594 viewsDarran

Quite a few people saying he’s not playing today and he’s still in Yorkshire to get his head right.

I’ve no idea if this is actually true but if he didn’t want to leave in the first place why does he need to get his head right?

Modern day football eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dan James on 17:21 - Feb 2 with 838 viewsjack247

Dan James on 12:57 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

I don’t for the life of me know why anybody should be knocking the kid over this ridiculous saga. He hasn’t said a word, he’s caught in the eye of the storm, not the cause of it.

Sorry, down arrowed, meant to up arrow. Fat fingers.
Dan James on 18:21 - Feb 2 with 714 views34dfgdf54

Leeds getting done at home.

That £8m was NEVER guaranteed.
Dan James on 18:47 - Feb 2 with 665 viewstheloneranger

Dan James on 13:52 - Feb 2 by Jinxy

If true, it's not as if there's been a bereavement or such like. Some disappointment, embarrassment and perhaps a little trepidation now to the fans' reactions maybe, but there are worse things in life. He is a SCFC player and he is part of a team as has been said, and it would show real mettle to get on the pitch and play his socks off. Otherwise, no play no pay I say - dust down and just get on with it. Hopefully this is all a load of twaddle and he'll do just that.

A different sport I know, but young West Indies fast bowler Alzarri Joseph's mother passed away this morning, but he decided to carry on playing in the match against England and has just taken 2 wickets.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Dan James on 18:49 - Feb 2 with 658 views34dfgdf54

Dan James on 18:47 - Feb 2 by theloneranger

A different sport I know, but young West Indies fast bowler Alzarri Joseph's mother passed away this morning, but he decided to carry on playing in the match against England and has just taken 2 wickets.

Exactly.

James got treated badly there’s no denying that, but he let his teammates down today.
Dan James on 18:50 - Feb 2 with 654 viewsDarran

Dan James on 18:47 - Feb 2 by theloneranger

Says it all.
Respect. 👊🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024