Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James 10:36 - Feb 2 with 6597 viewsDarran

Quite a few people saying he’s not playing today and he’s still in Yorkshire to get his head right.

I’ve no idea if this is actually true but if he didn’t want to leave in the first place why does he need to get his head right?

Modern day football eh?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dan James on 13:04 - Feb 2 with 1844 viewsFlashberryjack

Dan James on 10:59 - Feb 2 by Wingstandwood

The Dan James/transfer deadline day situation is forewarning, just a little taster to what is to follow in the summer according to Guto Llewelyn in his column (Page 37) in today's South Wales Evening Post.

Quote his opinion on Dan James farce:

"It was a nice end to a truly insane deadline day but fans would be naive to think this U-turn indicates the end of Swansea's selling spree. Behind the scenes it's obvious many of those running the club were keen to cash in on James, even willing for him to go on loan when Leeds could not match the asking price".

"We can all live in hope that this act of defiance in Leeds' direction indicates a culture change and a determination to hold onto our young talents at all costs but that's doubtful. Come the summer the club will probably try to sell anything with a pulse".

We're an absolute shambles of a club...and I agree, there's a lot more sh*t to come.

Hello Blackpool

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dan James on 13:14 - Feb 2 with 1786 viewsWingstandwood

Dan James on 13:04 - Feb 2 by Flashberryjack

We're an absolute shambles of a club...and I agree, there's a lot more sh*t to come.

Hello Blackpool

The message SCFC has sent out to other clubs is i.e. "open to all offers, bottom book valuation accepted, derisory rip-off offers accepted, ye all vultures that circle everything must go".

The club has really taken the Kamikaze approach showing to all and sundry in professional football that it's extremely eager and prepared to lie down to be repeatedly kicked. Every rival club and football chairman now realises that.

Argus!

Dan James on 13:36 - Feb 2 with 1699 viewsDarran

Dan James on 12:57 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

I don’t for the life of me know why anybody should be knocking the kid over this ridiculous saga. He hasn’t said a word, he’s caught in the eye of the storm, not the cause of it.

Well you’re constantly going on about todays snowflake society and how things have changed,he’d be starting in the era you live in the 1940’s.

Dan James on 13:41 - Feb 2 with 1675 viewsmonmouth

Potter should be emphasising to him that he plays for his team mates, his manager and his fans who are all 100% with him. That is Swansea City Football Club.

He does not play for the owners who have no real interest in him or Swansea City Football Club as anything other than an investment asset in their portfolio.

So f*ck them and play for the people that care about you, the reality of Swansea City, the permanent and true fans and while you are at the club, supporters of you.

An apology from Jenkins for jerking him around and making him into a public spectacle would be nice too, but no chance. I can understand fully after that if he is to be given a few days to get himself together.

(After that, If he is picked and refuses to play. Fine, no wages and no support. But I believe if he is treated right now, he will be ok).
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 13:41]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James on 13:46 - Feb 2 with 1642 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Dan James on 13:36 - Feb 2 by Darran

Well you’re constantly going on about todays snowflake society and how things have changed,he’d be starting in the era you live in the 1940’s.

It is typical that you blame Dan when you have no idea of the actual circumstances.
The only thing I blame him for is wanting to leave the Swans in our hour of need to become a Millionaire, very self centred of him.
Dan James on 13:46 - Feb 2 with 1633 viewsSTID2017

Dan James on 11:09 - Feb 2 by Thornburyswan

Noting what happened on Thursday whether he wanted to go or not he agreed terms/passed a medical/photo taken in Leeds shirt so if he plays today that is some determination from him - if I was GP I 'd have given him the weekend off & said come back into training next week up for it.

We are not going up - probably a good thing other than it might have created a small window for our American cousins to foxtrot oscar via a sale - neither DJ or Fer will have been fully involved in the prep for the match so leave them out (Fer is apparently injured so not sure how he would have passed a medical in Lille or Villa!) & play with the rest.

Sorry but I'd have stuck him straight in. He was excellent on Tuesday and it's up to him to show how professional he is and earn an improved contract.
At the end of the day we still pay his wages, so he should be in today's squad

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Dan James on 13:51 - Feb 2 with 1616 viewsDarran

Dan James on 13:46 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

It is typical that you blame Dan when you have no idea of the actual circumstances.
The only thing I blame him for is wanting to leave the Swans in our hour of need to become a Millionaire, very self centred of him.

I’m not blaming him at all I’m blaming the whole shambles of a situation at the football club where unlike you I pay money into.

Dan James on 13:52 - Feb 2 with 1605 viewsJinxy

If true, it's not as if there's been a bereavement or such like. Some disappointment, embarrassment and perhaps a little trepidation now to the fans' reactions maybe, but there are worse things in life. He is a SCFC player and he is part of a team as has been said, and it would show real mettle to get on the pitch and play his socks off. Otherwise, no play no pay I say - dust down and just get on with it. Hopefully this is all a load of twaddle and he'll do just that.
Login to get fewer ads

Dan James on 13:53 - Feb 2 with 1584 viewsDarran

Dan James on 13:52 - Feb 2 by Jinxy

If true, it's not as if there's been a bereavement or such like. Some disappointment, embarrassment and perhaps a little trepidation now to the fans' reactions maybe, but there are worse things in life. He is a SCFC player and he is part of a team as has been said, and it would show real mettle to get on the pitch and play his socks off. Otherwise, no play no pay I say - dust down and just get on with it. Hopefully this is all a load of twaddle and he'll do just that.

Well said.

Dan James on 13:54 - Feb 2 with 1577 viewsunion_jack

Dan James on 13:52 - Feb 2 by Jinxy

This is a carbon copy of what we were saying when Bodde nearly went to Derby if I remember correctly.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Dan James on 14:00 - Feb 2 with 1544 viewsGlyn1

Dan James on 13:46 - Feb 2 by A_Fans_Dad

What hour of need? He didn't ask to leave, the club tried to sell him. He's not a machine, and Leeds and Swansea have very effectively messed with his head.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Dan James on 14:01 - Feb 2 with 1539 viewsDarran

He not in the squad. Pathetic.

Dan James on 14:02 - Feb 2 with 1535 viewsLohengrin

Dan James on 13:36 - Feb 2 by Darran

He’d be far too busy at Tobruk with me and Harry Secombe to go jogging around Ashton Gate of an afternoon.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dan James on 14:06 - Feb 2 with 1503 viewsDarran

Dan James on 14:02 - Feb 2 by Lohengrin

He’d be far too busy at Tobruk with me and Harry Secombe to go jogging around Ashton Gate of an afternoon.

Indeed.

Dan James on 14:20 - Feb 2 with 1411 viewsdickythorpe

You'd swear that Dan and the Swans are the first ever, ever , ever to have gone through all this shenanigans!!!!

FFS pathetic. Chip paper tomorrow all this nonsense.

No one will give a feck if we win today or get promoted (as unlikely as if seems)
Dan James on 14:33 - Feb 2 with 1328 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Dan James on 14:00 - Feb 2 by Glyn1

What hour of need? He didn't ask to leave, the club tried to sell him. He's not a machine, and Leeds and Swansea have very effectively messed with his head.

Every Game is our hour of need, or haven't you noticed.
Dan James on 14:45 - Feb 2 with 1248 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James on 14:01 - Feb 2 by Darran

They're not robots. He's a young bloke and he's had sh*t preparation for the game. If he need the weekend to get sorted so be it, as long as he comes back firing on all cylinders. If he sulks for weeks by all means give him a load of grief. I'm more than confident in Potter's ability to manage the situation and sort him out.
Dan James on 14:48 - Feb 2 with 1222 viewsjack2jack

Said didn't I.😀
Dan James on 14:49 - Feb 2 with 1217 viewsPentyrchJack

FFS he's not even warming the bench today with 3500 Swans supporters there - pathetic whether it is Dan's attitude or a selection decision. They will probably say he's tired after travelling to Leeds or his head isn't right - whatever the pretext it is an absolute travesty.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Dan James on 14:55 - Feb 2 with 1171 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He wasn't meant to be in the Squad and just maybe Potter is making a statement.
Dan James on 14:55 - Feb 2 with 1170 viewsDarran

Dan James on 14:45 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

They're not robots. He's a young bloke and he's had sh*t preparation for the game. If he need the weekend to get sorted so be it, as long as he comes back firing on all cylinders. If he sulks for weeks by all means give him a load of grief. I'm more than confident in Potter's ability to manage the situation and sort him out.

I haven’t given him any grief Knobchops.

Dan James on 15:01 - Feb 2 with 1131 viewsOldjack

Dan James on 14:45 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

Awww bless his white cotton socks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dan James on 15:01 - Feb 2 with 1130 viewsdobjack2

Potter knew what was happening so they prepared for today without him.
Dan James on 15:03 - Feb 2 with 1114 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James on 14:55 - Feb 2 by Darran

I haven’t given him any grief Knobchops.

That's alright then
Dan James on 15:04 - Feb 2 with 1103 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James on 15:01 - Feb 2 by Oldjack

Awww bless his white cotton socks

I bet they're a polyester mix marketed as some sort of 'high performance, wicking technology'

I see that Carroll and Montero have both managed to find the bench for their new clubs though. They've given Carroll number 11 - a tad optimistic.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 15:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024