Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming loans 21:45 - Aug 10 with 10873 viewsChief

The happy clappers, sellout sympathists and yanks saying about loans and pretending the window hasn't closed yet. Why does anyone have any faith that we are going to get any tidy players in? A lot of good ones have already gone and others we will not pay the wages for. Plus remember last year we got Sanches and Tammy on loan and look how that turned out. Also why have we left it so late again? We are two games into the season scratching around for loans, and not to cover injuries, suspensions or other unforeseen circumstances. No, to actually cover starting 11 berths in the team! Shocking planning yet again from the boars.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Incoming loans on 20:18 - Aug 31 with 1378 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 19:31 - Aug 31 by peenemunde

We are not strong enough to mount a promotion bid this year with the squad we have.
Mid-table at best.
Oh and I’d love to be proven wrong.

I'd say you are right as some of the more established Championship clubs have had time to regroup and reposition themselves, but we'll see....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Incoming loans on 20:38 - Aug 31 with 1335 viewspeenemunde

Incoming loans on 20:18 - Aug 31 by TheResurrection

I'd say you are right as some of the more established Championship clubs have had time to regroup and reposition themselves, but we'll see....

As I’ve already said - I’d love to be proven wrong.
And yes the most important thing to do is get the financial situation under control and then start to rebuild.
Incoming loans on 23:28 - Aug 31 with 1255 viewsJonathans_coat

Incoming loans on 23:01 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Yeah, saying they want out and actually getting them out or even finding a club that would take them are wildly different things. Why the fack can't you grasp that?

You honestly think they left those deals late on purpose FFS??

Newcastle he went to... Yeah, them that were offering 3m for him initially. No other kunt came in for him.

Amat just wasn't in Potters plans. Simple as that.

And contingency plans?? Are you serious???? The window is bang open. It's not shut one tiny bit for us....

Try your best to get your head around that.

THE WINDOW IS FACKING OPEN....!!!!!!!

Is the window still “bang open”?

Or maybe it’s “FACKING OPEN”?

Or can I now get my head around it being shut, and we only got 1 player in on loan, and are still short in key positions?
Incoming loans on 23:55 - Aug 31 with 1231 viewsBadlands

Most of last season fans moaned we paid to much for players and should be playing the under 23s.
Most fan looked at this season as consolidation.
This is what we are getting.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Incoming loans on 00:58 - Sep 1 with 1160 viewsDJack

Incoming loans on 19:31 - Aug 31 by peenemunde

We are not strong enough to mount a promotion bid this year with the squad we have.
Mid-table at best.
Oh and I’d love to be proven wrong.

My thoughts exactly, Peene. Have an up-arrow.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Incoming loans on 00:59 - Sep 1 with 1154 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 23:28 - Aug 31 by Jonathans_coat

Is the window still “bang open”?

Or maybe it’s “FACKING OPEN”?

Or can I now get my head around it being shut, and we only got 1 player in on loan, and are still short in key positions?

But when everyone thought it was shut last time and moaned because we didn't get the centre back, well we did. And hopefully he will be a bloody good one. I know you'll be truly gutted when we pick up some points but that's just the way our fans are.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Incoming loans on 07:39 - Sep 1 with 1080 viewsFlossy

Incoming loans on 00:59 - Sep 1 by TheResurrection

But when everyone thought it was shut last time and moaned because we didn't get the centre back, well we did. And hopefully he will be a bloody good one. I know you'll be truly gutted when we pick up some points but that's just the way our fans are.

What an absolute pr@ck!!!
Incoming loans on 08:07 - Sep 1 with 1042 viewswaynekerr55

Incoming loans on 23:55 - Aug 31 by Badlands

Most of last season fans moaned we paid to much for players and should be playing the under 23s.
Most fan looked at this season as consolidation.
This is what we are getting.

Snoozing hell

What's it to you now anyway? You made your money and you don't even support the swans Bob.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Incoming loans on 10:51 - Sep 1 with 964 viewsawayjack

Incoming loans on 08:07 - Sep 1 by waynekerr55

Snoozing hell

What's it to you now anyway? You made your money and you don't even support the swans Bob.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing that it makes fools look exactly what they are. It must be hugely embarrassing for the clubs social media posters their rubbish has as usual been undermined by facts. Well paid clowns.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024