Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming loans 21:45 - Aug 10 with 10872 viewsChief

The happy clappers, sellout sympathists and yanks saying about loans and pretending the window hasn't closed yet. Why does anyone have any faith that we are going to get any tidy players in? A lot of good ones have already gone and others we will not pay the wages for. Plus remember last year we got Sanches and Tammy on loan and look how that turned out. Also why have we left it so late again? We are two games into the season scratching around for loans, and not to cover injuries, suspensions or other unforeseen circumstances. No, to actually cover starting 11 berths in the team! Shocking planning yet again from the boars.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Incoming loans on 23:20 - Aug 10 with 1883 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 23:11 - Aug 10 by dobjack2

I disagree about the window still being open.

The transfer window for permanent signings is closed. A different window is now open which will involve different players and has different rules.

I don’t understand the game with Woods and without knowing the reasons why it went pear shaped it makes his pursuit and walking away from a deal confusing.

I just hope all at the club are ready and prepared for this window and are able to strengthen the squad in the right areas. This is a tough league and a tough grind of games. We’ll see how things look at the end of this window.

It's not and the different rules all add up to the same outcome.

If any club wants to buy a player now permanently they just write that bit into the contract. It's as simple as that.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Incoming loans on 23:22 - Aug 10 with 1869 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 23:14 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

So clucas failed a medical at one club but passed one at another

He failed a medical at Burnley.

Ask anyone at the Club and try not to embarrass yourself any further mate.

Stoke also tried the same trick after he failed up there as well
This time though they came to an agreement

Embarrassed for you pal.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Incoming loans on 23:25 - Aug 10 with 1850 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 23:16 - Aug 10 by omarjack

Clucas wanted a big PL salary..Burnley told him to p!ss off..and of course it bit him in the @ss and had to settle with a move to the city of orcs and goblins instead.

You don't know so don't post.

Clucas failed a medical in Burnley

Incoming loans on 23:26 - Aug 10 with 1845 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 23:17 - Aug 10 by Brynmill_Jack

But we can't afford loans it seems either.

That's not what the statement said, just some prick journalist.

Incoming loans on 23:39 - Aug 10 with 1811 viewsFireboy2

Incoming loans on 23:25 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

You don't know so don't post.

Clucas failed a medical in Burnley

But passed one at stoke?

This info you are providing surely means you are close to the board
Incoming loans on 23:40 - Aug 10 with 1807 viewsJonathans_coat

Incoming loans on 23:01 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Yeah, saying they want out and actually getting them out or even finding a club that would take them are wildly different things. Why the fack can't you grasp that?

You honestly think they left those deals late on purpose FFS??

Newcastle he went to... Yeah, them that were offering 3m for him initially. No other kunt came in for him.

Amat just wasn't in Potters plans. Simple as that.

And contingency plans?? Are you serious???? The window is bang open. It's not shut one tiny bit for us....

Try your best to get your head around that.

THE WINDOW IS FACKING OPEN....!!!!!!!

Your continuing support for HJ, the sellers and the Yanks despite considerable evidence of their intransigence/incompetence is as clear as your inability to countence any points of view other than your own.

As prior to circa 2013 you were one of HJ and the clubs biggest critics, I find this either baffling or suspicious or both.
Incoming loans on 23:40 - Aug 10 with 1801 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 23:39 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

But passed one at stoke?

This info you are providing surely means you are close to the board

He didn't pass it there either hence the delay and Stoke renegotiating.

Keep up son

Incoming loans on 23:48 - Aug 10 with 1778 views100onZero

Incoming loans on 23:20 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

It's not and the different rules all add up to the same outcome.

If any club wants to buy a player now permanently they just write that bit into the contract. It's as simple as that.

Aye. Simple as that.
Login to get fewer ads

Incoming loans on 23:50 - Aug 10 with 1775 views100onZero

Incoming loans on 23:22 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

He failed a medical at Burnley.

Ask anyone at the Club and try not to embarrass yourself any further mate.

Stoke also tried the same trick after he failed up there as well
This time though they came to an agreement

Embarrassed for you pal.

Save the embarrassment for yourself sad kant.
Incoming loans on 00:00 - Aug 11 with 1756 viewsFireboy2

Incoming loans on 23:40 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

He didn't pass it there either hence the delay and Stoke renegotiating.

Keep up son

So that does mean you are close to the snakes on the board

You ugly lanky streak of p!ss
Incoming loans on 00:05 - Aug 11 with 1744 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 00:00 - Aug 11 by Fireboy2

So that does mean you are close to the snakes on the board

You ugly lanky streak of p!ss

Embarrassed yourself haven't you... now fack off.

Incoming loans on 00:07 - Aug 11 with 1744 viewsFireboy2

Incoming loans on 00:05 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Embarrassed yourself haven't you... now fack off.

Oòoo touched a nerve have i PC
Incoming loans on 00:10 - Aug 11 with 1736 viewsBobbyBacala

Incoming loans on 22:39 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Clucas failed a medical at Burnley.

That's why he didn't go there. They tried to renegotiate new terms with him after failing it. He told them to do one.

You're guessing, and coming up wrong. A lot of our fans do it. And unfortunately a lot of others believe it.

You may be correct but I enjoy how you state other people as incorrect when they guess, but two minutes later you 'personally think' that Potter sanctioned a move.

Let's be honest here: no-one has any idea what's going on with player negotiations - in or out - but to slag off anyone for doing so whilst offering your own views as fact is asinine and more than a little disingenuous.
Incoming loans on 00:16 - Aug 11 with 1709 viewsChief

Incoming loans on 23:01 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Yeah, saying they want out and actually getting them out or even finding a club that would take them are wildly different things. Why the fack can't you grasp that?

You honestly think they left those deals late on purpose FFS??

Newcastle he went to... Yeah, them that were offering 3m for him initially. No other kunt came in for him.

Amat just wasn't in Potters plans. Simple as that.

And contingency plans?? Are you serious???? The window is bang open. It's not shut one tiny bit for us....

Try your best to get your head around that.

THE WINDOW IS FACKING OPEN....!!!!!!!

Still open!? Who the hell do you think we are going to 'buy' now!? Don't you think this applies to every other club in the league too? Ones which are obviously prepares to invest in their playing squad. Are you implying that there are funds available with which to 'buy' these players with then?

Incoming loans on 00:24 - Aug 11 with 1688 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 00:10 - Aug 11 by BobbyBacala

You may be correct but I enjoy how you state other people as incorrect when they guess, but two minutes later you 'personally think' that Potter sanctioned a move.

Let's be honest here: no-one has any idea what's going on with player negotiations - in or out - but to slag off anyone for doing so whilst offering your own views as fact is asinine and more than a little disingenuous.

Well I know he failed a medical and it's my educated guess he binned off Amat.

How's that for you?

Incoming loans on 00:25 - Aug 11 with 1685 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 00:16 - Aug 11 by Chief

Still open!? Who the hell do you think we are going to 'buy' now!? Don't you think this applies to every other club in the league too? Ones which are obviously prepares to invest in their playing squad. Are you implying that there are funds available with which to 'buy' these players with then?

Yes there are,

Next

Incoming loans on 00:30 - Aug 11 with 1670 viewsChief

Incoming loans on 00:25 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Yes there are,

Next

Wow so we do have funds to play with you say. Doesn't really tally with the Woods debacle does it?

Fair play your faith in our owners is rock solid! I have no idea what they've done for you to be so behind them. Sooner you wake up and smell the coffee the better for you it'll be, one day surely the penny will drop for you and you'll have to climb down from all these ridiculous statements you've made backing them.

Incoming loans on 00:48 - Aug 11 with 1626 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 00:30 - Aug 11 by Chief

Wow so we do have funds to play with you say. Doesn't really tally with the Woods debacle does it?

Fair play your faith in our owners is rock solid! I have no idea what they've done for you to be so behind them. Sooner you wake up and smell the coffee the better for you it'll be, one day surely the penny will drop for you and you'll have to climb down from all these ridiculous statements you've made backing them.

Yes it does.

We have funds for a dabble in the loan market

We don't have funds to overpay on what we think a player is worth.

Incoming loans on 00:54 - Aug 11 with 1625 views100onZero

Incoming loans on 00:48 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Yes it does.

You sad clueluss fool. If you're not getting inside info, well then you're just a sad apologist. Now fack off little girl.
Incoming loans on 01:06 - Aug 11 with 1609 viewsCroftyjack

Incoming loans on 23:12 - Aug 10 by SgorioFruit

im disappointed with the board leaving our squad threadbare, but I am chuffed to bits that most of our previous season over paid pansy prim donna money grabbing failures have departed this club

Something in the middle would be the correct solution though...move some on now and replace then again in January...we have played Russian roulette and basically if Oli or VDH get injured were screwed.
Incoming loans on 01:10 - Aug 11 with 1605 viewsChief

Incoming loans on 00:48 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Yes it does.

So we have the funds to dabble in the loan market, but earlier up the thread you imply the window is in essence still open to make permanent transfers (the 'amounts to be the same' comment). Is this something we have funds for also then?

Incoming loans on 01:20 - Aug 11 with 1584 viewsTheResurrection

Incoming loans on 01:10 - Aug 11 by Chief

So we have the funds to dabble in the loan market, but earlier up the thread you imply the window is in essence still open to make permanent transfers (the 'amounts to be the same' comment). Is this something we have funds for also then?

Yes

Incoming loans on 01:30 - Aug 11 with 1582 viewsDJack

Incoming loans on 01:10 - Aug 11 by Chief

It is a fact:

1. in the Championship, during the loan window, a club can take a player on loan AND at the next window that same player can be purchased as a part of the same deal.

2. The Trust statement has publicly alluded to funds available for players.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Incoming loans on 07:28 - Aug 11 with 1468 viewsFireboy2

The Res didnt answer my posing question on his closeness to the board,he just told me to fack off

He either knows the snakes personally or hes just making sh!t up using educated guesses
Incoming loans on 08:07 - Aug 11 with 1416 viewspaulv2k4

Incoming loans on 07:28 - Aug 11 by Fireboy2

The Res didnt answer my posing question on his closeness to the board,he just told me to fack off

He either knows the snakes personally or hes just making sh!t up using educated guesses

like most of the 'fans' on here do? haha. c'mon, he speaks sense for the most part ... in this topic at least. a lot of people are disappointed in whats happened but the meltdown is just funny. i agree with other posters, im glad the overpaid PL relegation fodder has gone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024