Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go 17:24 - Oct 31 with 10497 viewsLeonisGod

Please fcuk off and not come back. You're taking tickets off people who would SUPPORT the team.

Thank you :-)
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 14:35 - Nov 1 with 1137 viewsBorojack

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 09:18 - Nov 1 by Darran

I honestly don't see anything wrong with leaving when 3-0 down with 20 minutes to go there I'll never understand why anyone would leave at 0-0 with 5 minutes left like happens from time to time.

*Disclaimer before Neath_Jack has a moan*

People can do whatever the f*ck they want.

Its that nasty fire drill song they sing that upsets me.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 14:59 - Nov 1 with 1092 viewsMrSwerve

As I said, personally I've never left early and I do find it strange when people leave with ten mins to go when the game is still in the balance. When the game is 0-3 it does make it easier to understand though.

Like it or not, football at this level is seen as entertainment. This isn't the North bank cheering on the boys against the likes of Kidderminster on a muddy pitch in league two anymore. The Premier League is just like the NBA, NFL, NHL etc etc. we've got to accept that people are there for the occasion, not just for the Swans.

Football, and life for that matter, is changing. People don't want to be stuck in traffic jams, and they don't necessarily want to continue watching a match if they are getting fed up with it. These are the things that will happen when we have a top flight club.

If we want us to stay in the Premier League for the next 10-20 years, people will have to get used to it. Personally if I see people leaving early, I don't pay much attention to it because, you know, there's a f**king game of football I've paid to see that is happening infront of me.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 15:15 - Nov 1 with 1073 viewsN_T_J

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 14:59 - Nov 1 by MrSwerve

As I said, personally I've never left early and I do find it strange when people leave with ten mins to go when the game is still in the balance. When the game is 0-3 it does make it easier to understand though.

Like it or not, football at this level is seen as entertainment. This isn't the North bank cheering on the boys against the likes of Kidderminster on a muddy pitch in league two anymore. The Premier League is just like the NBA, NFL, NHL etc etc. we've got to accept that people are there for the occasion, not just for the Swans.

Football, and life for that matter, is changing. People don't want to be stuck in traffic jams, and they don't necessarily want to continue watching a match if they are getting fed up with it. These are the things that will happen when we have a top flight club.

If we want us to stay in the Premier League for the next 10-20 years, people will have to get used to it. Personally if I see people leaving early, I don't pay much attention to it because, you know, there's a f**king game of football I've paid to see that is happening infront of me.

Every home game I leave my seat with the clock on 82/83 mins

I then stand on the concorse, and watch the rest of the match, so some people actually do leave their seats but does not mean they have left the ground!

Wtf does it have to do with anyone else what time other people leave?
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 15:17 - Nov 1 with 1071 viewsN_T_J

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 15:15 - Nov 1 by N_T_J

Every home game I leave my seat with the clock on 82/83 mins

I then stand on the concorse, and watch the rest of the match, so some people actually do leave their seats but does not mean they have left the ground!

Wtf does it have to do with anyone else what time other people leave?

Sorry, i did not mean to respond to your post, i somehow quoted on yours
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024