Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go 17:24 - Oct 31 with 10138 viewsLeonisGod

Please fcuk off and not come back. You're taking tickets off people who would SUPPORT the team.

Thank you :-)
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:31 - Oct 31 with 1649 viewsjacksfullaces

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:24 - Oct 31 by dickythorpe

Are we turning on each other in the stands? I thought it only happened on here!

yeah there was quite the scene in the south east.

not exactly the unity needed when team up against it.

all felt a bit disappointing both on an off the pitch.

I left with about 5 mins to go, son wanted to go out trick or treating, and there weren't many treats left in the liberty at that point.

people are free to do what they please, I am surprised when people walk out of a close game (anything where a goal can change the outcome) but 3 down I find a lot more understandable.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:33 - Oct 31 with 1641 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:29 - Oct 31 by dickythorpe

That's a relief, it's only a game! Spoilt we've been and some can't handle the lean times.

Don't think that's the case. People used to leave early at the vetch playing in div 4 in front of 4000 - hardly describe them as being spoilt.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go (n/t) on 19:35 - Oct 31 with 1633 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go (n/t) on 19:31 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

You're an odd chap.

And your a boring chap, now please go and stalk someone else FFS.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go (n/t) on 19:41 - Oct 31 with 1621 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go (n/t) on 19:35 - Oct 31 by dgt73

And your a boring chap, now please go and stalk someone else FFS.

Wierd fool.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:43 - Oct 31 with 1611 viewsjack247

I'm more bothered about Arsenal fans being able to openly celebrate in the West stand. Stewards just formed a small line at the front and had a quiet word. I'd much rather the place be full of Jacks that leave early to beat the the traffic than away fans.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go (n/t) on 19:59 - Oct 31 with 1593 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go (n/t) on 19:41 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

Wierd fool.

So hurtful fath you really are.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:09 - Oct 31 with 1573 viewsbuilthjack

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:19 - Oct 31 by dgt73

Maybe one day - someone will be able to answer that question - when it ends in violence, because it will.

There was a scrap between a few Swans fans in the ground at Villa last week. Idiots.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:10 - Oct 31 with 1570 viewsjojaca

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:43 - Oct 31 by jack247

I'm more bothered about Arsenal fans being able to openly celebrate in the West stand. Stewards just formed a small line at the front and had a quiet word. I'd much rather the place be full of Jacks that leave early to beat the the traffic than away fans.

On the train on the way home was full of Arsenal supporters with Welsh accents rubbing it in towards the Swans fans.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 20:11]

Even when you know, you never know?

Login to get fewer ads

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:17 - Oct 31 with 1557 viewsjack247

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:10 - Oct 31 by jojaca

On the train on the way home was full of Arsenal supporters with Welsh accents rubbing it in towards the Swans fans.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 20:11]

Plastics I can understand, they are everywhere. What annoys me is letting them in the home end and not ejecting them when they openly celebrate. Whether people like it or not, football fans are segregated for a reason.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:21 - Oct 31 with 1546 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Gomis should have left on 45 minutes

Just saying like

All seriously we ain't a big club
In fact we are league one on fan base

It's plain to see

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:25 - Oct 31 with 1537 viewsRancid

I left at 78 minutes and don't care what anyone thinks.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:26 - Oct 31 with 1528 viewsjack247

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:21 - Oct 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Gomis should have left on 45 minutes

Just saying like

All seriously we ain't a big club
In fact we are league one on fan base

It's plain to see

Well we are. The majority of the people there today would only have seen us have success. They just aren't used to supporting the team when we go through a rough patch, simply because it hasn't happened much in the last 10 years.

Having said that, I wouldn't be too concerned about losing to Arsenal, most teams will.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:27 - Oct 31 with 1515 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:25 - Oct 31 by Rancid

I left at 78 minutes and don't care what anyone thinks.

And that is your right.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:30 - Oct 31 with 1504 viewsbuilthjack

The support at away games is far far more passionate than at home games. Noisy support all game and it's rare to see anyone leaving before the end.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:33 - Oct 31 with 1493 viewsdickythorpe

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:33 - Oct 31 by dgt73

Don't think that's the case. People used to leave early at the vetch playing in div 4 in front of 4000 - hardly describe them as being spoilt.

But you must accept that some just can't handle defeat? The more it starts happening then we run the risk of getting back to lower crowds.
Your goading of our cousins up the road back that up, many a pic you post mocking the poor crowds.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:35 - Oct 31 with 1388 viewsGixerJack

I've just been reading a different thread and was wondering what type of hairstyle do you wear???
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:36 - Oct 31 with 1388 viewsjacksfullaces

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:26 - Oct 31 by jack247

Well we are. The majority of the people there today would only have seen us have success. They just aren't used to supporting the team when we go through a rough patch, simply because it hasn't happened much in the last 10 years.

Having said that, I wouldn't be too concerned about losing to Arsenal, most teams will.

I think we have gone through a rough patch (if defined by 5-10 games where we don't get a point per game) most seasons in the Premier League, and on each occasion we have had infighting between fans over whether it constitutes a crisis or not.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:38 - Oct 31 with 1376 viewsjack247

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:36 - Oct 31 by jacksfullaces

I think we have gone through a rough patch (if defined by 5-10 games where we don't get a point per game) most seasons in the Premier League, and on each occasion we have had infighting between fans over whether it constitutes a crisis or not.

You are probably right. What we haven't had a lot of, but have occasionally, is the game being over after 70 minutes. In fairness to the original post, people were streaming out when the third went in.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:44 - Oct 31 with 1354 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:33 - Oct 31 by dickythorpe

But you must accept that some just can't handle defeat? The more it starts happening then we run the risk of getting back to lower crowds.
Your goading of our cousins up the road back that up, many a pic you post mocking the poor crowds.

Why do we run the risk of getting lower crowds. Don't you think people leave old Trafford early and they are the biggest club in the country - don't see their crowds diminishing. What has cardiff got to do with this particular thread ? Yes i take the pi$$'out of them just as they take the pi$$'out of Swansea when they have the chance........it's called banter by the way.............

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:47 - Oct 31 with 1346 viewsdickythorpe

Dgt, have a good night ok. Life is too short mate.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:50 - Oct 31 with 1338 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:47 - Oct 31 by dickythorpe

Dgt, have a good night ok. Life is too short mate.

Yes enjoy your night out with fath.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:51 - Oct 31 with 1336 viewsMrSwerve

I've never left early myself, but newsflash...it happens in every f**king sport in the world. Get over it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:53 - Oct 31 with 1324 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:51 - Oct 31 by MrSwerve

I've never left early myself, but newsflash...it happens in every f**king sport in the world. Get over it.

Ssssshhhhhhhhhh why spoil the fun.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:55 - Oct 31 with 1314 viewsdgt73

20,000 people in the liberty, there will alway be people leaving early - even if we are winning 5-0 work, family, commitments etc.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:56 - Oct 31 with 1307 viewsGTCJack

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:51 - Oct 31 by MrSwerve

Yeah. You tell the soppy c*nt job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024