Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go 17:24 - Oct 31 with 10139 viewsLeonisGod

Please fcuk off and not come back. You're taking tickets off people who would SUPPORT the team.

Thank you :-)
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:59 - Oct 31 with 1693 viewsbuilthjack

A fella in front of me gets to his seat about 10 minutes into the game, goes for his pie and pint on 35 minutes, gets back to his seat about 10 minutes after the restart, then usually leaves well before the end. So he sees about half the game. Luckily he's got a seat next to the steps. Crazy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:00 - Oct 31 with 1689 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 20:59 - Oct 31 by builthjack

A fella in front of me gets to his seat about 10 minutes into the game, goes for his pie and pint on 35 minutes, gets back to his seat about 10 minutes after the restart, then usually leaves well before the end. So he sees about half the game. Luckily he's got a seat next to the steps. Crazy.

You need to watch the match and not keep tabs on your fellow fans.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:01 - Oct 31 with 1677 viewsAngelRangelQS

They still stayed 25 minutes longer than the players did
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:02 - Oct 31 with 1676 viewsdickythorpe

Argue with him and throw a few handbags.....it's all the rage!!!
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:04 - Oct 31 with 1663 viewsdgt73

You're like the Dot Cotton of the Liberty - how do you know he has a pie ?, did he tell you ?.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:14 - Oct 31 with 1633 viewsSwaneeRiver

A couple by me left after 60 mins - egg game with two teams from the other side of the world calling ?
give your tickets to someone who cares next time
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:14 - Oct 31 with 1630 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:14 - Oct 31 by SwaneeRiver

A couple by me left after 60 mins - egg game with two teams from the other side of the world calling ?
give your tickets to someone who cares next time

None of your business.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:17 - Oct 31 with 1622 viewsSwaneeRiver

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:09 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

For the first time EVER I heard several people having a pop at people who were leaving. I thought to myself "you should all mind your own business".

A re you in the South near the East ?
One guy got so irate about it, shouting obscenities at a guy leaving after the third goal, he ended up getting ejected.
I was in agreement with him in spirit, but think he went to far
Login to get fewer ads

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:19 - Oct 31 with 1617 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:17 - Oct 31 by SwaneeRiver

One guy got so irate about it, shouting obscenities at a guy leaving after the third goal, he ended up getting ejected.

There's a thread on that. All sounds pwopa nawty.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:20 - Oct 31 with 1611 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:17 - Oct 31 by SwaneeRiver

Hopefully the guy doing the shouting got a smack in the jaw.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:22 - Oct 31 with 1604 viewsTreorchyjack

I think, sometimes it can be a statement walking out early at disgust of a poor performance. But I don't think we were anywhere near that bad today. Those who walked out are simply the type of supporter who will get rid of their season ticket should we be relegated.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:23 - Oct 31 with 1597 viewsdickythorpe

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:20 - Oct 31 by dgt73

Hopefully the guy doing the shouting got a smack in the jaw.

And a haircut.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:24 - Oct 31 with 1580 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:23 - Oct 31 by dickythorpe

And a haircut.

Yes

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:26 - Oct 31 with 1569 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:24 - Oct 31 by dgt73

Yes

Would you give someone a smack on the jaw?

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:29 - Oct 31 with 1559 viewsdickythorpe

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:26 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

Or a handbag?
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:39 - Oct 31 with 1545 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:26 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

Yes without a doubt - if i came under an unprovoked attack from some fooking idiot. Self defence is no offence.......

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:41 - Oct 31 with 1540 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:39 - Oct 31 by dgt73

Yes without a doubt - if i came under an unprovoked attack from some fooking idiot. Self defence is no offence.......

Your gorgeous wife would get you off anyway.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:43 - Oct 31 with 1536 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:41 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

Your gorgeous wife would get you off anyway.

Well there is that........

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:53 - Oct 31 with 1520 viewssherpajacob

Is there any difference between leaving 20 minutes early and spending the last 10 mins of the first half and the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half at the bar. Plenty do that.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 02:39 - Nov 1 with 1443 viewsWantagejack

I was in row x of North and bloke across the isle made mistake of celebrating Arsenal's third goal. Stewards did nothing but fans suggested strongly he leave.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 08:01 - Nov 1 with 1395 viewsbuilthjack

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 21:00 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

You need to watch the match and not keep tabs on your fellow fans.

He's 3 seats in front of me so can't miss him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 08:16 - Nov 1 with 1386 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 08:01 - Nov 1 by builthjack

He's 3 seats in front of me so can't miss him.

I wonder what the chap 3 seats behind you thinks of you?

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 09:04 - Nov 1 with 1359 viewsjackal

There's a bloke and his misses
who leave early for half time and then 10 minutes early before the end.They push past my daughter and everyone else without a excuse me or thank you. This has been happening for ten years. I've told her to trip him up.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 09:18 - Nov 1 with 1345 viewsDarran

I honestly don't see anything wrong with leaving when 3-0 down with 20 minutes to go there I'll never understand why anyone would leave at 0-0 with 5 minutes left like happens from time to time.

*Disclaimer before Neath_Jack has a moan*

People can do whatever the f*ck they want.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go (n/t) on 14:33 - Nov 1 with 1264 viewsBorojack

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go (n/t) on 19:31 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

You're an odd chap.

I second that I think he was one of the ones who left early thats why he is getting so defensive.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024