Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 126152 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 16:59 - Jan 19 with 1612 viewscharmr

Fake numbers 😃
Trump on 09:30 - Jan 20 with 1485 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 11:10 - Jan 19 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Joe Exotic Tiger King maybe pardoned

He may release a song for Carole Baskin

And run for president again.

[Post edited 19 Jan 2021 11:19]

Poor Joe not given a pardon from Trump after Baskin turned up at the WH with a tiger and some fish oil.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Trump on 13:10 - Jan 20 with 1435 viewseastside_r

So who will be tuning in to the assassination of Joe Biden? Sorry that should be inauguration of Joe Biden.
Trump on 13:58 - Jan 20 with 1376 viewsR_from_afar

Trump on 08:10 - Jan 14 by Watford_Ranger

1.20 here is where he knew he could do just about anything and life changed forever, not that we knew it then.

That is surreal, but fascinating, many thanks for posting!

I bet Trump's Saint & Greavsie mug could tell some tales, if only receptacles for drinks could talk.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Trump on 15:05 - Jan 20 with 1336 viewsrrrspricey

Well that was predictably embarrassing.

Claims any other administration would've taken 3, 5, 7, 10 years to have developed a vaccine like it was done in the White House and personally overseen.

Yet another claim that the economy grew record amounts since he came to power when Regan’s was about 70% higher on average throughout his term and about the thousandth claim that he delivered the largest set of tax reforms and cuts when it’s actually the 12th highest in US history. You’d think he’d want to keep schtum about tax wouldn’t you.

Now fcuk off and slip into something a little comfier, like a coma you odious orange ballbag
Trump on 15:10 - Jan 20 with 1322 viewsslmrstid

That clip with Saint & Greaves is bizarre...firstly clearly shows his speech patterns havent changed in 30 years, and the usual bit of bull about playing "soccer" in high school.

What a world...
Trump on 17:29 - Jan 20 with 1242 viewsA40Bosh

Trump on 13:10 - Jan 20 by eastside_r

So who will be tuning in to the assassination of Joe Biden? Sorry that should be inauguration of Joe Biden.

He's still there at this stage

Which is more than can be said for the ultimate cockwomble (apologies to cockwombles)

Watching at home with the girls we agreed that we were only watching it because of who was going out and not who was coming in - otherwise not normally bothered

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Trump on 17:35 - Jan 20 with 1230 viewsjohncharles

Nigella’s recipe for today, Bitter Orange Tart

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 17:47 - Jan 20 with 1199 views2Thomas2Bowles

Not much social distancing among the elite there.
Trump's plan in the hope they all die.

Nothing social going on in his home in FL just echos of, Is there anybody there?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 17:50]

Trump on 17:52 - Jan 20 with 1187 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump on 13:10 - Jan 20 by eastside_r

If I was a cynical tasteless person, i'd suggest a fcking loud noise while he's taking a nap would probably be enough.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 17:54]
Trump on 17:56 - Jan 20 with 1163 viewsstevec

Trump on 17:52 - Jan 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

If I was a cynical tasteless person, i'd suggest a fcking loud noise while he's taking a nap would probably be enough.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 17:54]

Never mind a cure for Covid, listening to Biden I think I’ve discovered the cure for insomnia .
Trump on 18:07 - Jan 20 with 1343 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump on 17:56 - Jan 20 by stevec

Never mind a cure for Covid, listening to Biden I think I’ve discovered the cure for insomnia .

I for one am shocked that you think this!
Trump on 18:18 - Jan 20 with 1310 views2Thomas2Bowles

Not a fan of his, or any politicians but thought it was ok said all the right things as expected

Probably the most powerful in a very long time but massive problems.

Trump on 19:17 - Jan 20 with 1262 viewsjohncharles

Pays your money you takes your choice

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024