Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread 21:43 - Jan 15 with 27366 viewsjackharris

My prediction on the attendance was 7,000, including 2,000 Wolves fans.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 20:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:45 - Jan 18 with 1909 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Thought messa was one of are better players first half, faded in the 2nd and wolves player's got muck closer to him 2nd half. Ayew narsingh Robert's did very well. Bony despite the goal looks a faded figure. Naughton had the best game ive seen him play and out of position, but he s not are first choice right back now and knows it. I'm still baffeled at 0laying carrol at left wingback. Fer put a shift in aswel for a change instead of jogging around and pointing at others to do the graft. It was a win and what we needed if a light ha4dwork.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:45 - Jan 18 with 1906 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:32 - Jan 18 by nantywatcher

Never again SHOULD he start. At least a DOZEN times he just gave up when he had lost or unanticipated an opposition player's movement. His lack of interest when off the ball is unbelievable,a very lazy player, which of course does not get highlighted when you are watching on a screen or tablet.
Ayew scores the the solo goal of the season and you mention a simple pass Mesa did long before Ayew took on five defenders singlehandedly. The Mesa fan club is truly an incredible thing.

I think the reason that Mesa gets the encouragement he does (because that's what it is not a bunch of happy clapper fan club types) is that they want him to do well given the way he was treated under Clement.

If he's not up to it then fine. But he needs to be given the chance to grow into the team and gain confidence. Only then will we know.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 11:04 - Jan 18 with 1870 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:45 - Jan 18 by blaenaugwentjack

Thought messa was one of are better players first half, faded in the 2nd and wolves player's got muck closer to him 2nd half. Ayew narsingh Robert's did very well. Bony despite the goal looks a faded figure. Naughton had the best game ive seen him play and out of position, but he s not are first choice right back now and knows it. I'm still baffeled at 0laying carrol at left wingback. Fer put a shift in aswel for a change instead of jogging around and pointing at others to do the graft. It was a win and what we needed if a light ha4dwork.

Not sure about Bony being a faded figure. Thought he did well, still looking to get him to full fitness, hence that's why I think he started. There's plenty of life in him yet, and we've also go Tammy to come back, which in effect will seem like a new signing .
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 11:05 - Jan 18 with 1866 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:32 - Jan 18 by nantywatcher

Never again SHOULD he start. At least a DOZEN times he just gave up when he had lost or unanticipated an opposition player's movement. His lack of interest when off the ball is unbelievable,a very lazy player, which of course does not get highlighted when you are watching on a screen or tablet.
Ayew scores the the solo goal of the season and you mention a simple pass Mesa did long before Ayew took on five defenders singlehandedly. The Mesa fan club is truly an incredible thing.

As indeed is the Mesa hate club. ‘Twas ever thus with players. People see what they want to see.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 11:56 - Jan 18 with 1809 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 11:05 - Jan 18 by monmouth

As indeed is the Mesa hate club. ‘Twas ever thus with players. People see what they want to see.

I don't hate the guy - a far as I'm concerned he cannot do anything about his lack of speed, but his lack of effort off the ball totally frustrates me.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:03 - Jan 18 with 1800 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 10:38 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

The question was about Mesa, you fûcking simpleton.

Pick a fault then it what I have written. I summed up his performance clearly and concisely. I could have been much more critical. 90% of any player's performance is off the ball - he falls way short of standard in that significant part of his game. When all you can say about his last night's performance is that you are happy during 75 minutes he made a quick pass to someone, then so be it.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:11 - Jan 18 with 1791 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 08:44 - Jan 18 by Pegojack

Quite so. I think the boss is doing well on selection so far. Not overloading the side with stiffs and diminishing our chances of progressing, but giving one or two players the opportunity to make an impression, and testing out different combinations of first team players. Good work.

Let's pray it's not another Oxford United scenario at Notts County.

To be fair we had far too many passengers in that side at Oxford.. Shelvey, Grimes and Gomis went missing for the most part. Monterro looked knackered by Half Time, Fat Frank didn't impress and Bartley looked marginally quicker than he did at Newcastle at the weekend.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:26 - Jan 18 with 1765 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:03 - Jan 18 by nantywatcher

Pick a fault then it what I have written. I summed up his performance clearly and concisely. I could have been much more critical. 90% of any player's performance is off the ball - he falls way short of standard in that significant part of his game. When all you can say about his last night's performance is that you are happy during 75 minutes he made a quick pass to someone, then so be it.

I only saw the highlights of last night's game but I doubt if anyone else in our midfield would have even thought about that ball to Fer, let alone attempted it. Without the quick ball that started the move, Ayew wouldn't have been in a position to score that great goal... geddit?

Whatever his faults, he's the only one who tries to inject some zip into our moribund midfield. He'll make mistakes but that's understandable - especially when the rest of our midfield are clumsy, hiding or half asleep (perm any two from three depending who's selected).

He's not Pirlo but he's not Kieron Fûcking Durkin either.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:49 - Jan 18 with 1733 viewsswancity

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:26 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

I only saw the highlights of last night's game but I doubt if anyone else in our midfield would have even thought about that ball to Fer, let alone attempted it. Without the quick ball that started the move, Ayew wouldn't have been in a position to score that great goal... geddit?

Whatever his faults, he's the only one who tries to inject some zip into our moribund midfield. He'll make mistakes but that's understandable - especially when the rest of our midfield are clumsy, hiding or half asleep (perm any two from three depending who's selected).

Mesa isn't very good. There's a reason he's spent most of his career playing for teams like Tenerife B, Las Palmas B etc. Can occasionally see a pass but his overall contribution isn't good enough.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:56 - Jan 18 with 1720 viewsOldjack

I'll tell you what made me laugh last night was the drips sitting in the lower seats getting drenched when there was plenty of empty seats further up towards the back which were nice and dry ,TVATS!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:59 - Jan 18 with 1717 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:49 - Jan 18 by swancity

Mesa isn't very good. There's a reason he's spent most of his career playing for teams like Tenerife B, Las Palmas B etc. Can occasionally see a pass but his overall contribution isn't good enough.

The fact that you and nantypanty don't rate him gives me hope.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 13:01 - Jan 18 with 1710 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:49 - Jan 18 by swancity

he had a good game last night, and it baffled us as to why he was subbed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 14:55 - Jan 18 with 1639 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 12:26 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

"I only saw the highlights of last night's game."

You could not make it up.

If nothing else it confirms everything I've been saying about the Mesa fan club. You certainly put a smile on my face today JF.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 16:15 - Jan 18 with 1593 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 14:55 - Jan 18 by nantywatcher

"I only saw the highlights of last night's game."

You could not make it up.

If nothing else it confirms everything I've been saying about the Mesa fan club. You certainly put a smile on my face today JF.

Thanks - it gives me a warm glow to know that I've brightened a simpleton's day.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 18 with 1575 viewsFriendlyWolf

Just wanted to pop on, not to talk about the game as such, but to congratulate you on your staff at the ground. The stewards, security and all the bar staff did a really good job looking after us away fans. Made us all welcome, joined in with the fun, shook a few hands after the game and organised the entry and exit from the car park.
I certainly look forward to making the trip again in the future (in the prem I hope).

Anyway, they are a credit to your club and helped make the trip one to do again in the future, unlike some easier to get to clubs.

Good luck with the rest of the season lads and hope to see you next year.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 16:41 - Jan 18 with 1559 viewsgiantstoneater

Plenty of varying opinions on players which is an indication of where we are, we have far to many Jekyll and Hyde type of players especially in midfield. One minute its good then its awful in the space of minutes at times.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 16:51 - Jan 18 with 1543 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 16:15 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

Thanks - it gives me a warm glow to know that I've brightened a simpleton's day.

I'd love to go head to head with you on an IQ test.
Your user name reminds me of a comedian who ran Sportsman's Charity dinners - always refered to himself as Isaac Hunt - never failed to get a laugh every time over a 20 year period.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 17:09 - Jan 18 with 1524 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 16:51 - Jan 18 by nantywatcher

I'd love to go head to head with you on an IQ test.
Your user name reminds me of a comedian who ran Sportsman's Charity dinners - always refered to himself as Isaac Hunt - never failed to get a laugh every time over a 20 year period.

You'd lose. I'd give you a dictionary for trying though.

*referred*
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 17:51 - Jan 18 with 1476 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 17:09 - Jan 18 by WarwickHunt

You'd lose. I'd give you a dictionary for trying though.

*referred*

damn!!!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 21:37]
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 18 with 1388 viewsGlyn1

And meanwhile it's all to play for in the Premier League.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42696815

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 13:33 - Jan 19 with 1288 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 18 by Glyn1

And meanwhile it's all to play for in the Premier League.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42696815

Shows in stark terms how much not conceding that stupid crappy goal last week would have meant.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024