Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread 21:43 - Jan 15 with 27362 viewsjackharris

My prediction on the attendance was 7,000, including 2,000 Wolves fans.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 20:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:14 - Jan 17 with 2994 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:10 - Jan 17 by Headmaster

So Bony can start in the two meaningless games against Wolves, yet couldn't start in the crunch game against Newcastle?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 19:10]

He's clearly not fit and needs to build up before he's any use over 90 important minutes.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:14 - Jan 17 with 2994 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:10 - Jan 17 by Headmaster

So Bony can start in the two meaningless games against Wolves, yet couldn't start in the crunch game against Newcastle?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 19:10]

I agree. Shocking.

But in fairness it looks like CC is going for it tonight

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:15 - Jan 17 with 2985 viewsjasper_T

Naughton or Roberts left-back? Could be either.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:15 - Jan 17 with 2985 viewsGlyn1

Carvalho is a fibber with his pants on fire. In the Metro today he was quoted as saying "Yes, I will do that, for sure, I will make changes. Our main competition is the Premier League."

Very true but it looks like he's going for a Cup run as well.

How does this compare to the team we had against Wolves in the first match? Stronger or weaker?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:17 - Jan 17 with 2958 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:15 - Jan 17 by Glyn1

Carvalho is a fibber with his pants on fire. In the Metro today he was quoted as saying "Yes, I will do that, for sure, I will make changes. Our main competition is the Premier League."

How does this compare to the team we had against Wolves in the first match? Stronger or weaker?

At the ground now. Where is everyone?
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:20 - Jan 17 with 2932 viewsWAFU

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:17 - Jan 17 by blaenaugwentjack

At the ground now. Where is everyone?

Boycotting the game as discussed hopefully.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:34 - Jan 17 with 2739 viewsSwanseaisgreat

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:15 - Jan 17 by Glyn1

13Nordfeldt
5van der Hoorn
33Fernandez
27Bartley
52Roberts
35Renato Sanches
8Fer
16Olsson
12Dyer
2Bony
15Routledge
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:36 - Jan 17 with 2707 viewsSwansea93

Be lucky to have 6k here tonight.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:40 - Jan 17 with 2650 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Without checking I reckon there’s about seven changes tonight from Saturday.

So how is he lying?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:49 - Jan 17 with 2443 viewsobikwas

any link to the game?
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:50 - Jan 17 with 2438 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:40 - Jan 17 by Joe_bradshaw

Without checking I reckon there’s about seven changes tonight from Saturday.

So how is he lying?

Not lying but personally I took that to mean that we would be putting out a weak team tonight. I'm glad we're taking the Cup seriously.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:53 - Jan 17 with 2325 viewsjasper_T

Talksport saying we're playing wingbacks with Naughton at CB.

That's how the big teams do it.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:55 - Jan 17 with 2227 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:36 - Jan 17 by Swansea93

Be lucky to have 6k here tonight.

A message has been sent loud and clear to the owners about the booking fees.

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:56 - Jan 17 with 2195 viewsChrisSCFC

Nice one Jord.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:57 - Jan 17 with 2162 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:53 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

Oops - thought Bartley was playing...
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 19:58]
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:57 - Jan 17 with 2144 viewsshandyjack

go ed Ayew son, sounds like a worldy, any one know where we will be able to watch highlights tonight?

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:57 - Jan 17 with 2148 viewsobikwas

GOAL!!
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 17 with 2100 viewsJoshTheJack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:53 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

1-0 Ayew C'mon

Edit: Didn't mean to quote you.

Talksport link. http://talksport.com/radioplayer/live/?popup=2
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 20:04]
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 17 with 2096 viewsjasper_T

Get in.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 17 with 2087 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:49 - Jan 17 by obikwas

any link to the game?

Can't find a thing soz,radio for me😀
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 17 with 2067 viewsMrSwerve

Yay!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:59 - Jan 17 with 2012 viewsHumpty

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:57 - Jan 17 by shandyjack

go ed Ayew son, sounds like a worldy, any one know where we will be able to watch highlights tonight?

Should be highlights on BBC website.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:59 - Jan 17 with 1999 viewsKennedy

Hate this man!

'Wolves are making it very difficult'
Swansea 0-0 Wolves

Ian Walsh

Former Swansea and Wales striker on BBC Radio Wales

I have seen Wolves knock the ball around for the first time live this season and I'm impressed. They keep it simple and have pace up front. Wolves are making it very difficult as it looks like they have five at the back when they are defending with three in midfield and two up front.

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:00 - Jan 17 with 1942 viewsRevJames

Why isn't this on BBC Radio Wales?

They covered Cardiff City last night.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:00 - Jan 17 with 1908 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 17 by jack2jack

Can't find a thing soz,radio for me😀

There arent any, radio only

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024