Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread 21:43 - Jan 15 with 27363 viewsjackharris

My prediction on the attendance was 7,000, including 2,000 Wolves fans.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2018 20:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 17 with 3431 viewslonglostjack

Please no extra time

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 17 with 3435 viewsGaz_M

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

He did make half a dozen massive cockups resulting in 3 goals against.

In fairness, this is incorrect.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:45 - Jan 17 with 3410 viewsbuilthjack

My Mrs just text to say there's free live commentary on the Swansea website.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:51 - Jan 17 with 3227 viewsJango

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:45 - Jan 17 by builthjack

My Mrs just text to say there's free live commentary on the Swansea website.

How many needless bookings has fer got this season? Needs a word with himself
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:53 - Jan 17 with 3139 viewsCooperman

I’ve not seen the Wolves line up, is it strong?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 17 with 3079 viewsLeonWasGod

N/A. on 20:34 - Jan 17 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:42]

Which is why we're bottom of the league. I'm one of the "morons" and "half wits" who think he's not delivered anywhere near the level he needs to. But it's good to see him finally putting a little run of goals together.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 17 with 2967 viewsE20Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 17 by LeonWasGod

Which is why we're bottom of the league. I'm one of the "morons" and "half wits" who think he's not delivered anywhere near the level he needs to. But it's good to see him finally putting a little run of goals together.

Has been up there amongst our best players week in week out for over a year now.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:01 - Jan 17 with 2875 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:55 - Jan 17 by LeonWasGod

It's made a difference since he actually started to go for goals as well as his normal game of looking for free kicks.

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:09 - Jan 17 with 2600 viewsjasper_T

Sounds like Roberts is having a good game at wingback.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:09 - Jan 17 with 2601 viewsjack2jack

I was just going to say we need to finish this off.....oops!
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:10 - Jan 17 with 2561 viewsTheKirkyLife

Aaaaaaaaaand it's gone.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:10 - Jan 17 with 2530 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:53 - Jan 17 by Cooperman

I’ve not seen the Wolves line up, is it strong?

They rested a couple of their better players at least. Just bought them on and now it's 1-1.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 17 with 2389 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 20:59 - Jan 17 by E20Jack

Has been up there amongst our best players week in week out for over a year now.

If you say so
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 17 with 2384 viewsJoshTheJack

Bollocks Minutes after coming on.
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 17 with 2376 viewsjack2jack

Bony scores
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 17 with 2324 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:09 - Jan 17 by jack2jack

I was just going to say we need to finish this off.....oops!

Wilf butt.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 17 with 2314 viewsjack_lord

wonk

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 17 with 2313 viewsTheKirkyLife

Aaaaaaaaand it's back!
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:13 - Jan 17 with 2286 viewsobikwas

GOOAAAAL!!!
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:14 - Jan 17 with 2210 viewsJoshTheJack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 17 by jack2jack

Bony scores

How the feck am i so far behind Wilf hasn't scored yet!!!
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:14 - Jan 17 with 2190 viewsjasper_T

My Talksport is 3 minutes behind. Spoilers...
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:14 - Jan 17 with 2179 viewsBenJ94

F*cking get in there Wilf you beautiful b*stard!!!
The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 17 with 2124 viewsE20Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 17 by LeonWasGod

If you say so

I do, so do the stats.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 17 with 2113 viewsLoyal

Sounds like a good old fashioned, driving rain 3rd round fa cup tie.
Any kids there with parkas ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 17 with 2068 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City vs Wolves FA Cup 3rd Round Replay Match Thread on 21:14 - Jan 17 by jasper_T

My Talksport is 3 minutes behind. Spoilers...

Soz
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024