Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? 09:28 - Aug 21 with 12528 viewsDarran

Yes or no?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 13:32 - Aug 22 with 1805 viewsjasper_T

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 13:15 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

4 or 5 pints on a Thursday will not disrupt their recovery.. dear god.. you don't have to be a savant to work that out.

Good post from the 1970s, but sports science has moved on a bit since then and proved that you're wrong.
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 13:43 - Aug 22 with 1779 viewsskippyjack

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 13:32 - Aug 22 by jasper_T

Good post from the 1970s, but sports science has moved on a bit since then and proved that you're wrong.

4 pints?.. come on.. you're clued up on this.. it would not touch an athlete.. a healthy eating, robotic premier league machine.. the alcohol wouldn't hit his stomach

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 15:52 - Aug 22 with 1697 viewsjasper_T

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 13:43 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

4 pints?.. come on.. you're clued up on this.. it would not touch an athlete.. a healthy eating, robotic premier league machine.. the alcohol wouldn't hit his stomach

It absolutely would. A finely tuned athlete would feel 4 pints way more than a normal bloke.
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 15:55 - Aug 22 with 1692 viewsrossshaw

I feel like crap after 4 pints. How can they train effectively after that?

Anyway, if they want to have fun, by all means, but if results go pear-shaped, it will be picked up, no doubt about that and they should know that they can be held accountable.

Trundle could still do a job..

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 15:57 - Aug 22 with 1687 viewsItchySphincter

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 13:32 - Aug 22 by jasper_T

Ignore Skip - he hasn't got a job.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 16:02 - Aug 22 with 1670 viewsexiledclaseboy

Give me an hour or so and I'll let you all know if I feel up for a game of footie after my first four pints of the evening.

Poll: Tory leader

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 16:03 - Aug 22 with 1667 viewsjasper_T

If it was Naughton out, I'll buy him his next one. If it was Jonjo, though...
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:39 - Aug 22 with 1597 viewsSenhin

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:22 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

Because when you're trying to run around for 90 minutes, what you did 2/3/4 days ago actually does matter.

and a couple of units of alcohol that will be out of your system in a few hours really matters?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Login to get fewer ads

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 18:43 - Aug 22 with 1553 viewsbermudajack

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 16:03 - Aug 22 by jasper_T

If it was Naughton out, I'll buy him his next one. If it was Jonjo, though...

I was told prior to the game starting today exactly this... 😮😮😮

Pints of larger and Jaeger bombs on a Thursday night, completely on his own... 😳

in the middle of nowhere... 😨😨😨

Whether it's true or not?

I cannot confirm 😁

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 18:46 - Aug 22 with 1548 viewsmonmouth

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:39 - Aug 22 by Senhin

and a couple of units of alcohol that will be out of your system in a few hours really matters?

Evidence? I thought research had proved that to be a load of arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 18:48 - Aug 22 with 1543 viewsperchrockjack

Four pints week is fine. That s my limit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 20:43 - Aug 22 with 1482 viewsFlashberryjack

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 18:48 - Aug 22 by perchrockjack

Four pints week is fine. That s my limit

That's quite a lot of Whiskey.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 20:49 - Aug 22 with 1464 viewsdickythorpe

Name names.....otherwise this is playground stuff.
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 22:40 - Aug 22 with 1378 viewsJon76

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 20:49 - Aug 22 by dickythorpe

Name names.....otherwise this is playground stuff.

It was Rangel and Jonjo, Rangle was driving so not drinking but Jonjo had a couple of pints playing pool with the locals.
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 09:30 - Aug 23 with 1280 viewsScoobyWho

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 22:40 - Aug 22 by Jon76

It was Rangel and Jonjo, Rangle was driving so not drinking but Jonjo had a couple of pints playing pool with the locals.

If that's true the there will be a split decision on whether he should or not.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024