Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? 09:28 - Aug 21 with 12527 viewsDarran

Yes or no?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 14:29 - Aug 21 with 2647 viewsjasper_T

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 13:09 - Aug 21 by JonnyTheJack

Why's that then?

An odd beer or two here and there is fine. They shove boxes of krispy kreme down them after every game. There's high level athletes that have a beer after training and regularly too.

They're fine.

High amounts of sugar post-workout is very good for recovery.

Alcohol isn't, unfortunately. We sold Danny Graham for a reason.
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? (n/t) on 14:33 - Aug 21 with 2633 viewsHighjack

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? (n/t) on 14:23 - Aug 21 by ItchySphincter

This.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 14:45 - Aug 21 with 2590 viewsDarran

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 14:16 - Aug 21 by perchrockjack

Harsh of ux.

Seemed fair question to me.

I'm right behind you bro

Thank you Richard.

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 14:53 - Aug 21 with 2547 viewsFlashberryjack

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 13:11 - Aug 21 by Darran

Aptly named boozer though.

Two Swans right next to each other.....although last night there were three.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 15:24]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 15:08 - Aug 21 with 2493 viewsperchrockjack

Always here for you ,hun

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 15:25 - Aug 21 with 2443 viewsFlashberryjack

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 15:08 - Aug 21 by perchrockjack

Always here for you ,hun

Who, me ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 15:28 - Aug 21 with 2435 viewsLord_Bony

Fook ay why not

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 16:07 - Aug 21 with 2316 viewsJonnyTheJack

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 14:29 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

People are making out like they're on the p*ss every week. They were in a pub and probably had 1 drink no doubt.

I've seen a video of Ronda Rousey having a beer after a workout. I've read mixed things on having a beer after a workout but if she does it then it's probably not bad.

We didn't sell Graham because he liked a drink. We sold him because he wasn't performing. If a player likes a drink but still performs to a high level I couldn't give a f*ck.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 16:08]
Login to get fewer ads

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 16:21 - Aug 21 with 2273 viewsJBT95

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 14:29 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

Well if that was the reason he scored a goal in each of his last 4 appearances for us maybe we should get Bafe a tab at every pub in Swansea.
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 16:23 - Aug 21 with 2271 viewsCooperman

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 16:07 - Aug 21 by JonnyTheJack

People are making out like they're on the p*ss every week. They were in a pub and probably had 1 drink no doubt.

I've seen a video of Ronda Rousey having a beer after a workout. I've read mixed things on having a beer after a workout but if she does it then it's probably not bad.

We didn't sell Graham because he liked a drink. We sold him because he wasn't performing. If a player likes a drink but still performs to a high level I couldn't give a f*ck.

And why wasn't he performing?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:05 - Aug 21 with 2147 viewsmorningstar

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 16:23 - Aug 21 by Cooperman

And why wasn't he performing?

Don't challenge him mun! There's potential for a whole new unfounded myth in the making here!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:07 - Aug 21 with 2139 viewsSenhin

Don't see any reason why they can't go out and have 2 or 3 when it's 2 days before the game.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:07 - Aug 21 with 2137 viewsNeath_Jack

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 16:21 - Aug 21 by JBT95

Well if that was the reason he scored a goal in each of his last 4 appearances for us maybe we should get Bafe a tab at every pub in Swansea.

Well, he's scored two in two so maybe he already has got one.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:22 - Aug 21 with 2106 viewsjasper_T

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:07 - Aug 21 by Senhin

Don't see any reason why they can't go out and have 2 or 3 when it's 2 days before the game.

Because when you're trying to run around for 90 minutes, what you did 2/3/4 days ago actually does matter.
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:35 - Aug 21 with 2058 viewsoldcob

Didn't seem to affect George Bests form.
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:46 - Aug 21 with 1981 viewsHighjack

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:35 - Aug 21 by oldcob

Didn't seem to affect George Bests form.

Yeah it did, he was farmed out to Stockport County by the time he was 27.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 18:27 - Aug 21 with 1895 viewsKilkennyjack

No

Beware of the Risen People

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 18:27 - Aug 21 with 1895 viewsScoobyWho

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 16:07 - Aug 21 by JonnyTheJack

How about because he liked a drink he wasnt performing ?
Same result.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 18:33 - Aug 21 with 1875 viewsDr_Winston

Danny Graham had scored seven goals in not that many starts the season we sold him. We might have moved him on for a number of reasons, but lack of performance wasn't one of them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 18:33 - Aug 21 with 1873 viewsPhil_S

So then is Darran actually going to tell us who he saw in the pub last night then?
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 18:37 - Aug 21 with 1852 viewsDarran

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 18:33 - Aug 21 by Phil_S

So then is Darran actually going to tell us who he saw in the pub last night then?

No.

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 19:02 - Aug 21 with 1801 viewsskippyjack

Garrincha
Best
Maradona
Gazza
Adams
Merson
Samson
Mcdonald
Carroll
Ferguson
Clough
Greaves
McGrath
Yashin
Puskas
Kubala
Friday
Adriano
Muller
Deyna
Shankly
Graham
Trundle
Robinson
Macloed
Anderson
Tate
Beattie
Butler
Keane
Fowler
Collymore
Mcmanaman
Ruddock
Wise
Jones

The list is endless... I'm sure, with all the care and consideration that footballers are treated with.. one Thursday night session isn't going to effect them...especially with the club nutritionists and experts monitoring every ounce of their being...

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 19:05 - Aug 21 with 1794 viewsjasper_T

Players can eat and drink whatever they want because they have nutritionists monitoring everything they eat and drink?

Not quite how it works.
Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 19:08 - Aug 21 with 1779 viewsDarran

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 19:05 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

Players can eat and drink whatever they want because they have nutritionists monitoring everything they eat and drink?

Not quite how it works.

Ignore him he's the forum cuckoo.

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 19:18 - Aug 21 with 1745 viewsItchySphincter

Should players be out drinking on a Thursday before a Saturday game? on 17:07 - Aug 21 by Senhin

For 20 grand a week you can go without. A few beers after a game fair enough but once you start prepping for the next game it's a big fat no.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024