Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 21:40 - Mar 5 with 39557 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 19:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 8 with 2059 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:13 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

Fantastic defending from him just then.

Yep. I thinks that’s his best contribution over the last 2 games. I don’t like knocking him but thought he was a waste of a shirt on Sat.

Phew - got away with that ball across the box then.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:19 - Mar 8 with 2037 viewsMagic_Michu

We look great... Dyer still looks useless!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:19 - Mar 8 with 2037 viewsNogginthenog

Dyer needs the hook, not looking at the ball and giving it away
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:22 - Mar 8 with 1980 viewsJinxy

I'll say it now. Our passing and awareness is sublime. Well done Potter and the boys. COYS
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:22 - Mar 8 with 1960 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:19 - Mar 8 by Nogginthenog

Dyer needs the hook, not looking at the ball and giving it away

Gives the ball away and then just stands there with no thought about challenging back

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:23 - Mar 8 with 1951 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:19 - Mar 8 by Magic_Michu

We look great... Dyer still looks useless!

Better than the alternatives, that’s the trouble. McKay and Asoro have been underwhelming to say the least (time on their side though).
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:23 - Mar 8 with 1950 viewsNogginthenog

Done well up to now but they are growing into the game
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Mar 8 with 1931 viewsSwansea93

Would you give Asoro the run of games instead of Dyer?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Mar 8 with 1932 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:15 - Mar 8 by thornabyswan

I don't mind that shows that he cares.

If it’s about him or near to him, that’s one thing, it’s when he runs 40 yards to do it, it annoys me. And he does that most games.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 8 with 1898 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

If it’s about him or near to him, that’s one thing, it’s when he runs 40 yards to do it, it annoys me. And he does that most games.

Fair enough I like him that's all.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Mar 8 with 1886 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Sideways, backwards, sideways, sideways, backwards.....
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:29 - Mar 8 with 1866 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:26 - Mar 8 by thornabyswan

Fair enough I like him that's all.

I do as a player.

It’s not just him - I don’t like any of the players who do it, whichever team.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:29 - Mar 8 with 1854 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Mar 8 by Brad_Bobbly

Playing well against the best team in the league and you moan.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:30 - Mar 8 with 1851 viewsjackrabbit

Conditions are dreadful and although there are a lot of stray passes, I think the overall quality of play is very good considering. Swans giving a very good account of themselves.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:30 - Mar 8 with 1844 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Mar 8 by Brad_Bobbly

We’ve been on top and had most of the chances against the league leaders on their own patch. And the crowd is silent. We’re doing miles better than anyone expected.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Mar 8 with 1796 viewsswan65split

Keep it up next half YJB
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Mar 8 with 1793 viewsTNT

Great first half boys.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Mar 8 with 1789 viewsdickythorpe

Great effort in that first half. Dan James gets better with every game.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Mar 8 with 1769 viewsOldjack

Well impressed with our performance so far

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Mar 8 with 1769 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:24 - Mar 8 by Swansea93

Would you give Asoro the run of games instead of Dyer?

At the moment, I’d far prefer Asoro or Narsingh

McKay can f**k right off tho
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 20:33]

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Mar 8 with 1770 viewsTNT

How shit is the home support?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Mar 8 with 1735 viewsjasper_T

Good half. Little too much dropping off and looking backwards but good.

One more runner in behind and we'd be in business.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Mar 8 with 1731 viewslondonlisa2001

I quite genuinely can’t see how anyone thinks this isn’t a bright, sparky performance from us so far.

I’m thoroughly enjoying our play tonight.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Mar 8 with 1715 viewsTNT

We've been like the home side in the first half.

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Mar 8 with 1699 viewssainthelens

Shut up you knob.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024