Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 21:40 - Mar 5 with 39559 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 19:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:09 - Mar 8 with 2574 viewsswan65split

Lucky to get a draw I think. I will be looking at the performance more than the result.

PS
Come on YJB
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:24 - Mar 8 with 2543 viewsGreatBritton

We're going to win 2-1.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:30 - Mar 8 with 2521 viewslibertyx

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:40 - Mar 8 by Loyal

That's a very decent number, heading towards 500 displays our support is the best in Wales by far.

Hopefully we make a game of it and not sit back and get battered.
We have had a stop at Thetford and are about 5 miles from ground. It's is freezing and pouring with rain.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:38 - Mar 8 with 2481 viewsleighton1318

Respect to all those travelling. It was the furthest university from Swansea (bar Scotland and perhaps Newcastle) that I chose to go to.

I used to go to Carrow Road when I lived in Naaaaarch, and the fans do a good job of getting behind the team, so hopefully you’ll get a decent atmosphere. Ground is a bit out of town which may make it a drag getting out and getting something after the game.

Anyone staying over - Norwich is ‘a fine city’ and a great place for a day just walking round the town - always good pubs and good beer - or going out to the country if you want to do a few more miles. A bit more London commuter than it was in my day, with faster trains, and some of the villages are now swamped with London second-homers.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:41 - Mar 8 with 2472 viewsdcd14

Just been told Ollie Mc not involved ill again.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:48 - Mar 8 with 2424 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:41 - Mar 8 by dcd14

Just been told Ollie Mc not involved ill again.

How many times has he been out with illness since the start of the year?

Only 6 subs too.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 18:49]
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:51 - Mar 8 with 2380 viewsjasper_T

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Mar 8 with 2240 viewsOldjack

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:51 - Mar 8 by jasper_T

6 subs ? that bad is it ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:01 - Mar 8 with 2217 viewsTenbySwan

Crazy not to have a stand by player travelled, even if only a couple of Under 23s.

What about risk of injuries in warm up???

Get out of our club...........
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 19:05]
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Mar 8 with 2160 viewsjasper_T

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:01 - Mar 8 by TenbySwan

Crazy not to have a stand by player travelled, even if only a couple of Under 23s.

Potter's not perfect but wanting him out is a bit much, no?

U23s play home games next Monday and Friday, the first of which is at the liberty. Why drag some of them all the way to Norwich when they won't play?

Usually we do take a spare man (CBR travelled to a lot of games in the first half of the season without being named) so maybe something else happened.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Mar 8 with 2119 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Mar 8 by Oldjack

If Man City can do it so can we

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 8 with 2102 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:48 - Mar 8 by Headmaster

How many times has he been out with illness since the start of the year?

Only 6 subs too.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 18:49]

What sort of illness does he keep having?

It’s not normal for a young, fit person to be ill so often surely. Need to get bloods done or if nothing there, look at his nutrition and his sleep as his immune system appears to be that of a person four times his age,
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:12 - Mar 8 with 2057 viewsBadlands

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Mar 8 by Oldjack

McBurnie's late withdrawal left us with 6 subs.
Only allowed 3 so no problem.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:13 - Mar 8 with 2045 viewsMuteswan

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:51 - Mar 8 by jasper_T

Corners and free kicks are going to be a bigger problem tonight. Our average height must be about 5’6”. Maybe we’ll leave 5 players up when we’re defending corners.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:15 - Mar 8 with 2029 viewsswan_si

Not if Oli travelled but was pulled out late on.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:15 - Mar 8 with 2027 viewsGlyn1

So Celina is our number 9 tonight?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:17 - Mar 8 with 1995 viewsraynor94

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:01 - Mar 8 by TenbySwan

The warm up? Ever so over dramatic, 6 subs are fine

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:17 - Mar 8 with 1996 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:15 - Mar 8 by Glyn1

So Celina is our number 9 tonight?

Defending deep and playing on the break written all over it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:18 - Mar 8 with 1975 viewsjasper_T

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:09 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

What sort of illness does he keep having?

It’s not normal for a young, fit person to be ill so often surely. Need to get bloods done or if nothing there, look at his nutrition and his sleep as his immune system appears to be that of a person four times his age,

The energy drinks and Fortnite illness: tiredness and diarrhoea.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:20 - Mar 8 with 1941 viewsTenbySwan

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:04 - Mar 8 by jasper_T

Potter's not perfect but wanting him out is a bit much, no?

U23s play home games next Monday and Friday, the first of which is at the liberty. Why drag some of them all the way to Norwich when they won't play?

Usually we do take a spare man (CBR travelled to a lot of games in the first half of the season without being named) so maybe something else happened.

Obviously not talking about Potter.

Give them experience of being around the first team on a matchday.

If under 23s are short promote up to that.

Hence my quote which you have misconstrued,, 'get out of our club' - aimed at those that have stripped us to the bone!
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 19:34]
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:23 - Mar 8 with 1903 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:18 - Mar 8 by jasper_T

The energy drinks and Fortnite illness: tiredness and diarrhoea.

Really?

Needs to be told that it’s not acceptable if that’s the case and reminded he’s a professional sports person.

If it’s bad nutrition and bad sleep it’s pathetic to be missing this many games as a result. He looks pretty unhealthy at the best of times (as do quite a few players these days - not only ours).
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Mar 8 with 1868 viewsLibertarian

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:12 - Mar 8 by Badlands

McBurnie's late withdrawal left us with 6 subs.
Only allowed 3 so no problem.

Potter just said in his prematch interview, “He was taken ill overnight, Just fever. Aching in his body”.

Odd if he travelled or if we didn’t travel with another player
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:26 - Mar 8 with 1862 viewssainthelens

Batten down the hatches, settle in this is gonna be a rough nite!
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:27 - Mar 8 with 1845 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:23 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

Really?

Needs to be told that it’s not acceptable if that’s the case and reminded he’s a professional sports person.

If it’s bad nutrition and bad sleep it’s pathetic to be missing this many games as a result. He looks pretty unhealthy at the best of times (as do quite a few players these days - not only ours).

You should have heard some of the stuff he was saying when a friend of mine linked me to his video game live stream a number of months ago. I was in disbelief about what I was hearing knowing he knew he was being watched by many people. If he was more famous and someone wanted to cause him bother, he could have been in a lot of trouble. Hopefully someone had a word with him.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:31 - Mar 8 with 1776 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:27 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You should have heard some of the stuff he was saying when a friend of mine linked me to his video game live stream a number of months ago. I was in disbelief about what I was hearing knowing he knew he was being watched by many people. If he was more famous and someone wanted to cause him bother, he could have been in a lot of trouble. Hopefully someone had a word with him.

Saying about what?

I’ve no idea what he’s like off the pitch but his onfield behaviour is blooming annoying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024