Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread 21:40 - Mar 5 with 39558 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 19:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Mar 8 with 2006 viewsGlyn1

From complacency to worry in just 45 minutes:
https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/123519-official-match-thread-v-swansea

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:35 - Mar 8 with 2004 viewsAl_Bundy

Great first half. Hopefully we can carry this on a take a chance when it comes.

Not sure we have the legs to keep this up but lets see.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:35 - Mar 8 with 2000 viewsomarjack

Shockingly good first half.

James is growing on me, starting to realise that I was wrong about him. Has premier league future ahead of him.

Dyer and Routledge are shocking as usual. Wish we can bin them already.

I haven't watched much Norwich this season, but ffs this is the team leading the table? They're really poor.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 20:36]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:35 - Mar 8 with 1988 viewsjack2jack

Evening all
Very,very good first half, if we keep this up, well easily walk away with a point, hopefully three.
Looking forward to the second half.👍
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 8 with 1972 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:29 - Mar 8 by thornabyswan

Playing well against the best team in the league and you moan.

It’s the lack of end product though.

If we lose this 2-0, who cares that we had 70% possession in the first half?
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 8 with 1972 viewsJinxy

I think in all probability we will lose this, due to a lack of cutting edge. But, damn, I'm proud of the way we bossed that first half, and also of our hardy souls there giving the vocal support. If their manager is switched on, he'll work out how to nullify us. Still proud though whatever.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 8 with 1966 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:16 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What an unsurprising statistic that was. The most passes in our own half in the league, and the fewest passes into the opposition final third in the league.

What an unsurprising post that is.

Whatever happens find the most negative thing possible to post about during what is an excellent first half performance.

You must be an absolute hoot at parties. Have you ever posted anything positive about our club in any way?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 8 with 1962 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We're playing very well and creating chances with ease. I'm thinking perhaps the lack of McBurnie is helping. His insistence on coming very deep to collect the ball has long been something I've hated. How refreshing it is to have someone playing striker who actually sits on their centre backs and worries them regarding runs in behind.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 8 with 1961 viewsTenbySwan

Fair play tremendous effort from the boys, mesmerising Norwich at times with our passing.
We deserve something out of this game based on that performance.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 8 with 1937 viewsnantywatcher

If people are not impressed by that first half performance then I give up. A long way from winning points, but ...
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 8 with 1933 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:29 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

I do as a player.

It’s not just him - I don’t like any of the players who do it, whichever team.

I know what you mean and if he played for anyone else I think I would feel the same.

But after having to suffer some of the lazy mercenaries of the last few seasons.
He is like a breath of fresh air ok he is chopsy and gets involved in arguments with the referee.
But he is a grafter and he shows some heart just the type of player and personality we need.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 8 with 1929 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 8 by Jinxy

I think in all probability we will lose this, due to a lack of cutting edge. But, damn, I'm proud of the way we bossed that first half, and also of our hardy souls there giving the vocal support. If their manager is switched on, he'll work out how to nullify us. Still proud though whatever.

Proud of what exactly?

Is this how far we’ve fallen? Proud of a 0-0 half
Time result v. Norwich?!
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 8 with 1926 viewssainthelens

Excellent performance so far. But Norwich will have a rocket up their arse so will be a backlash second half.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:38 - Mar 8 with 1920 viewsjasper_T

I like that Dyer is trying to shoulder some responsibility and get involved but he needs to spend more time on his wing threatening in behind instead of playing playmaker in the same areas Celina and Byers are occupying.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Mar 8 with 1854 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 8 by Brad_Bobbly

Proud of what exactly?

Time result v. Norwich?!

Idiotic comment. We have some clowns on this site.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:41 - Mar 8 with 1826 viewsTNT

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 8 by Brad_Bobbly

Proud of what exactly?

Time result v. Norwich?!

prik

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:41 - Mar 8 with 1814 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:33 - Mar 8 by londonlisa2001

I quite genuinely can’t see how anyone thinks this isn’t a bright, sparky performance from us so far.

I’m thoroughly enjoying our play tonight.

If any Swansea fan didn’t enjoy watching that maybe football isn’t for them.

Not capitalising on being so dominant may come back to cost us. If we do lose this it will be solely down to HJ and the Americans not giving Potter a decent backup to Ollie or other offensive options. Because that first half was as good as you could expect without scoring. And that’s nothing to do with Potter - they’re isn’t a proven goalscorer in that side (Celina’s closest). The overall play has been excellent for this level.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:41 - Mar 8 with 1813 viewsTheKirkyLife

So damn proud of how we handled that first half. Still think the best we'll get from this is a draw....not even sure we'll manage that knowing the quality of Norwich.

Even still, come on YJB
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:43 - Mar 8 with 1779 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Mar 8 by nantywatcher

Idiotic comment. We have some clowns on this site.

Him and Dwight are challenging for the title.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:43 - Mar 8 with 1770 viewsjackrmee

Good half. Potter has really got these guys passing. Everyone putting effort in there.
Nordfelt looks so much more assured than Mulder with the ball at his feet. Really playing some confident balls about back there.

We are controlling the top team away from home, Creating more chances, all without our top striker and with half s team of kids who no-one had heard of outside the club a few months ago.
Not many managers could do that.

I think, once the majority of the squad have mastered the possession game, GP will start implementing some quicker moves and different tactics to bamboozle opponents.
We are definitely getting there.
It’s not all about results. The final result doesn’t really mean too much to me compared to the performance and the learning aspect.
Of course, I’m still up for an unbeaten run and a Wembley playoff win mind you 🤫

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Mar 8 with 1734 viewsLoyal

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Mar 8 by sainthelens

Excellent performance so far. But Norwich will have a rocket up their arse so will be a backlash second half.

As Darren Eadie said and fair play to him, Norwich have done nothing wrong, it's just that Swansea are the better side.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Mar 8 with 1722 viewsTNT

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We're playing very well and creating chances with ease. I'm thinking perhaps the lack of McBurnie is helping. His insistence on coming very deep to collect the ball has long been something I've hated. How refreshing it is to have someone playing striker who actually sits on their centre backs and worries them regarding runs in behind.

It's Plan B mun. You've wanted Plan B for years, mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:45 - Mar 8 with 1717 viewsgrabsplatter

Proud of what exactly?

Time result v. Norwich?!

Being the better side away from home against the team that are top of the table.
The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:45 - Mar 8 with 1703 viewsjackrmee

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Mar 8 by Jinxy

How would someone switched on nullify us?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:46 - Mar 8 with 1681 viewstrinityann

The Official Norwich City Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:44 - Mar 8 by Loyal

As Darren Eadie said and fair play to him, Norwich have done nothing wrong, it's just that Swansea are the better side.

Can we finally have a complete 90 minutes. This season we have been Jerkl and Hyde.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024