Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend Match Thread 11:57 - Oct 17 with 15695 viewsjonahwhereru

Although I live in Southend I haven’t seen them this season. The people I have spoken to tell me that they are really inconsistent, and lack height. The forward that went to FGR and the centre half they had to sack have really exacerbated the situation. However their weakness is also one of ours. In that we do not score many from corners. Ferguson and Beckwith are both big lads and I would be tempted to play both on Saturday, fitness allowing.
We can beat them but will need to be on our metal as they can turn in a very good performance, like scoring 4 at Solihull.
Travelling up for the game so I hope Dale turn up and graft, if they do I think they will win.
[Post edited 17 Oct 12:11]
Southend Match Thread on 13:13 - Oct 22 with 340 viewsfrenzied

Southend Match Thread on 20:26 - Oct 21 by D_Alien

Of course, a win tomorrow would be welcome, but the reaction we've seen to last Saturday isn't because we lost, it goes a lot deeper than that

Agree DA

For me even a win last sat would have failed to address the issue of the style by which we play...it certainly doesn't encourage me to buy another match day pass and for those who can attend it must be a tough call.

Its not that we don't have the talent on the pitch to play more positively its that it appears to be coached out of them to do so.

if this continues id expect some players to move on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024