Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:49 - Aug 8 with 52566 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 13 with 3488 viewsPozuelosSideys

Think Gylfi and Llorente will/would link up well on that showing. Llorente does need somebody around him though to pick up the loose balls/knock downs.

Frankie, any chance you can get Montero playing like Barrow please?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 13 with 3415 viewsicecoldjack

Llorente. Text book centre forward play, will be a right handful when fully adjusted to the league.

The difference with him and gomis is night and day.

Barrow superb, overall looking very decent against a burnley team that has been targeting us for 3 pts.

Good first half effort from all the players.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 13 with 3377 viewsairedale

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 13 by Smellyplumz

Some sloppy passing and poor in patches but really enjoyed that first half, Barrow in fire, llorente looking very good, Kingsley looking shaky but whooped in a real beaut of a cross, hopefully he will settle down a bit.

Llorente seems to suit us.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Aug 13 with 3361 viewsPhaedrus

Llorente looks classy. No pace but Sheringham didnt need pace.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Aug 13 with 3280 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 13 by airedale

Silky class

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Aug 13 with 3273 viewssully49

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 13 by airedale

When he get more experience in the PL is going to be a real handful.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Aug 13 with 3156 viewsnierika

We are better, get the goal.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 13 with 3123 viewsWarwickHunt

Get Routledge off.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Aug 13 with 3113 viewsnierika

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:07 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

Get Routledge off.

Get Siggy and Montero on at 55'
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 13 with 3016 viewsSmellyplumz

Shakey at the back again!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:13 - Aug 13 with 2962 viewsPhaedrus

We are staring to look ragged.tick tock.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 13 with 2933 viewsairedale

I'm wondering here whether Jordi is trying too hard, and if he should ease up a bit.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 16:44]
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:16 - Aug 13 with 2864 viewsSmellyplumz

Franny G needs to change this, get siggy on

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:17 - Aug 13 with 2824 viewssully49

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:12 - Aug 13 by Smellyplumz

Shakey at the back again!

Very shaky. Amat is a liability now with a yellow we're on the ropes. LB off what a joke.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Aug 13 with 2672 viewsGriffting

My god.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Aug 13 with 2649 viewsSmellyplumz

Oh ffs

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Aug 13 with 2623 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:21 - Aug 13 by Smellyplumz

Oh ffs

Oh my word

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Aug 13 with 2490 viewsTheKirkyLife

Got to be one of the worst misses in a Swansea shirt.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Aug 13 with 2364 viewsunion_jack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Aug 13 by TheKirkyLife

Got to be one of the worst misses in a Swansea shirt.

Commentators willing us to lose I get the feeling. Getting on my swede!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 13 with 2114 viewsMagic_Michu

How is Routledge still on the pitch!? Wasted another good opening.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Aug 13 with 2049 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 13 by Magic_Michu

Was going to post exactly the same thing. Bloody shocking
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Aug 13 with 2039 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 13 by Magic_Michu

He's playing like an opening...
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Aug 13 with 1989 viewsJango

There will be people coming on here justifying Routledge selection yet again. He's been appalling and I find it embarrassing that we've gone into yet another season with him as first choice
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 13 with 1932 viewssully49

WR yet again, wtf is going on?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 13 with 1923 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Aug 13 by Jango

There will be people coming on here justifying Routledge selection yet again. He's been appalling and I find it embarrassing that we've gone into yet another season with him as first choice

Surely Dyer needs to be given a chance today now. He can't be any worse, surely!?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024