Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 00:49 - Aug 8 with 52565 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 10 with 5612 viewsJohnw102

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:39 - Aug 10 by Tom1912

I would like to see

Fab
Rangel Fernandez Amat Taylor
Cork Ki
Barrow Sig Montero
Llorente

Routs for Jeff, SK for Taylor. Routs tracks back more and Jeff better used as an impact player at 65/70 mins.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:13 - Aug 10 with 5465 viewsDr_Winston

On pre-season form...

Fab

Naughton Amat Fernandez Kingsley

Cork Fer

Siggy

Barrow Llorente Dyer

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:10 - Aug 10 with 5246 viewsinspector

got a strange feeling it'll be the same side that started the last friendly (with fernandez back in). siggy on the bench...
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:56 - Aug 10 with 5150 viewsgrfn

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:13 - Aug 10 by Dr_Winston

On pre-season form...

Fab

Cork Fer

Siggy

Barrow Llorente Dyer

Exactly!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:04 - Aug 11 with 5146 viewsDarran

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:13 - Aug 10 by Dr_Winston

On pre-season form...

Fab

Cork Fer

Siggy

Barrow Llorente Dyer

Yeah Siggys been in great pre-season form.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:13 - Aug 11 with 5051 viewsEdmundo

It'll be a war of attrition......Burnley will not want another nil points on their opening game. 1-0 either way. Hope it is a win for us, depends how we set up and whether Borja is available for part of the game. We should have enough to beat them but not going to be pretty......I remember the last game we won there! 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:16 - Aug 11 with 5001 viewsJohnw102

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:13 - Aug 11 by Edmundo

It'll be a war of attrition......Burnley will not want another nil points on their opening game. 1-0 either way. Hope it is a win for us, depends how we set up and whether Borja is available for part of the game. We should have enough to beat them but not going to be pretty......I remember the last game we won there! 😂

I'll take a scruffy o.g again this time. Make a long trip worthwhile.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:18 - Aug 11 with 4999 viewskarnataka

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:10 - Aug 10 by inspector

got a strange feeling it'll be the same side that started the last friendly (with fernandez back in). siggy on the bench...

Wouldn't be at all surprised at that. I'm a big Barrow fan and think he's going to be one of the stars of this season but this being the first game, Guidolin may want to start cautiously with Dyer & Routledge in the wide positions because of their willingness to track back which Barrow & Jeff still need to work on so we are solid on the flanks rather than unpredictable. Yes, Fernandez in for Mike. Siggy, Jeff & Mo on the bench will certainly give us some options and maybe even Borja.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:39 - Aug 11 with 4920 viewswestside

Jon Moss is the ref
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:10 - Aug 11 with 4840 viewsscottishjack

For no apparent reason I think we'll win this one comfortably, and follow it up with another 3 points against Hull.

3-1 Swans...
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:19 - Aug 11 with 4763 viewsDJack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:10 - Aug 11 by scottishjack

For no apparent reason I think we'll win this one comfortably, and follow it up with another 3 points against Hull.

3-1 Swans...

Whoa there, way too positive. Don't you know that we are doomed? Weaker than we've ever been having not replaced 98 players and not bought Lord Joey.

Pfft.

I just want three points.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Aug 11 with 4594 viewsHugeEnkins

Here's the official opinion of an alcoholic coke head.. representing Sky;

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/10531745/paul-mersons-predictions-j

1-1 apparently.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:15 - Aug 12 with 4174 viewsbonymine

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:04 - Aug 9 by Loyal

Anyone up for taking the home end about 2.45pm, slap the fckrs about a bit and walk round the ground to the away end in drag ?

Calm down lad !!

I went up there in 1980 they were horrible b*stards then outside the ground ,we were on the side of the pitch then not behind the goal remember them giving out some kind of stickers outside Turf Moor something like ;

'Soccer is just a kick on the Turf'....

And Leighton James played for them too I think ?? Anyone else remember 0-0 game ?

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:32 - Aug 12 with 4161 viewsLoyal

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:15 - Aug 12 by bonymine

Calm down lad !!

I went up there in 1980 they were horrible b*stards then outside the ground ,we were on the side of the pitch then not behind the goal remember them giving out some kind of stickers outside Turf Moor something like ;

'Soccer is just a kick on the Turf'....

And Leighton James played for them too I think ?? Anyone else remember 0-0 game ?

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Ok, your out, just me and the Mrs then, Swansea Agro, Swansea Agro 😂
Never saw them anything else than playing at it.
Suicide squad 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:33 - Aug 12 with 4160 viewsLoyal

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:39 - Aug 11 by westside

Jon Moss is the ref

Do you really want to hurt me ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Aug 12 with 3228 viewsLandore_Jack

The Swansea City team set to play against Burnley as Guidolin leaves out Sigurdsson, Neil Taylor and Ki

The likely Swansea City team: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Amat, Kingsley, Cork, Fer, Britton (Capt), Routledge, Dyer, Llorente

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-team-set-
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 14:12]

#backtojack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:40 - Aug 12 with 3190 viewsdailew

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Aug 12 by Landore_Jack

The Swansea City team set to play against Burnley as Guidolin leaves out Sigurdsson, Neil Taylor and Ki

The likely Swansea City team: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Amat, Kingsley, Cork, Fer, Britton (Capt), Routledge, Dyer, Llorente

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-team-set-
[Post edited 12 Aug 2016 14:12]

No way will we play a Fern Britton Cork midfield. Way too defensive and lacking in creativity.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:48 - Aug 12 with 3179 viewsAl_Bundy

Why are we leaving Siggy out?
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:53 - Aug 12 with 3168 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:40 - Aug 12 by dailew

No way will we play a Fern Britton Cork midfield. Way too defensive and lacking in creativity.

If we play with Fern Britton in midfield we really will struggle.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Aug 12 with 3124 viewsairedale

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:48 - Aug 12 by Al_Bundy

Why are we leaving Siggy out?

Parantly, he's staying loyal with his pre-season group, and Siggy will be in splinter city whilst Ki and Neil won't travel.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 12 with 3112 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Aug 12 by airedale

Parantly, he's staying loyal with his pre-season group, and Siggy will be in splinter city whilst Ki and Neil won't travel.

Sold one goal scorer and resting another...
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 12 with 3086 viewsairedale

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:32 - Aug 12 by Al_Bundy

Sold one goal scorer and resting another...

But, also bought one other, and he can bring on the other one during the game.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 12 with 3080 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 12 by airedale

But, also bought one other, and he can bring on the other one during the game.

What other?
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Aug 12 with 3073 viewsBYMJacks

it will be a tough game tomorrow but i think we can beat burnley and think it will be 1-0 or 2-1 to the swans
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 12 with 3071 viewsairedale

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 12 by Al_Bundy

What other?

(In the sentence), first other LLorente, second other Siggy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024