Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OH DEAR 16:25 - Jan 24 with 11142 viewsgetcarter

There will be some pessimists unhappy tonite, great performance, get behind the boys and watch us fly.
OH DEAR on 20:23 - Jan 24 with 1672 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 20:21 - Jan 24 by lovejuicejack

You can say what you want roger but I call it as I see it, if we are shit I'll say, if we are good like today I'll say it never been any different. I don't need to point score by starting childish threads. Funnily enough I didn't see any post by Darran saying good win today just posts moaning about the moaners. I am one very happy bunny tonight and much more confident and you bunch of fannies won't spoil that.

I don't need to make posts saying good enough today this thread is not about me it's the negative c*nts constantly spreading negativity about my club.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

OH DEAR on 20:25 - Jan 24 with 1667 viewslovejuicejack

OH DEAR on 20:23 - Jan 24 by Darran

I don't need to make posts saying good enough today this thread is not about me it's the negative c*nts constantly spreading negativity about my club.

Your the biggest negative cnt going good boy
OH DEAR on 20:26 - Jan 24 with 1667 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 19:51 - Jan 24 by Drizzy

What a bizarre post that perfectly encapsulates the arrogance and entitlement of our fans.

Why? You think dismantling everything that got us to the Premier League and kept us here against the odds was worth it?
OH DEAR on 20:27 - Jan 24 with 1660 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 20:25 - Jan 24 by lovejuicejack

Your the biggest negative cnt going good boy

I'll have to disagree there everything about life is positive in my book but you're entitled to your opinion.

OH DEAR on 20:29 - Jan 24 with 1648 viewslovejuicejack

OH DEAR on 20:27 - Jan 24 by Darran

I'll have to disagree there everything about life is positive in my book but you're entitled to your opinion.

Arf it's not an opinion it's a fact that is plain to see on here.
OH DEAR on 20:29 - Jan 24 with 1651 viewslonglostjack

OH DEAR on 20:21 - Jan 24 by lovejuicejack

You can say what you want roger but I call it as I see it, if we are shit I'll say, if we are good like today I'll say it never been any different. I don't need to point score by starting childish threads. Funnily enough I didn't see any post by Darran saying good win today just posts moaning about the moaners. I am one very happy bunny tonight and much more confident and you bunch of fannies won't spoil that.

Fannytastic ! Enjoy the moment ! 😜

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

OH DEAR on 22:22 - Jan 24 with 1548 viewsvetchonian

I think the OP s sentiments are due to the completely negative posters on here of late. Some of whom are now blooming with positivity on this thread!
Most genuine fans whilst concerned about the situation would not have been writing us off as already relegated, clueless in our approach with Curt at the helm etc etc.
How quickly things change in just two weeks we have jumped up the table, still have to play 4 of the sides below us with 2 of those games at home so how some people could write us off so early I am at a loss. Yes there is still a way to go but the signs of a recovery are there.
Things are looking better on the pitch and let's hope the board have learnt some lessons too.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

OH DEAR on 07:30 - Jan 25 with 1454 viewsjack247

OH DEAR on 22:22 - Jan 24 by vetchonian

I think the OP s sentiments are due to the completely negative posters on here of late. Some of whom are now blooming with positivity on this thread!
Most genuine fans whilst concerned about the situation would not have been writing us off as already relegated, clueless in our approach with Curt at the helm etc etc.
How quickly things change in just two weeks we have jumped up the table, still have to play 4 of the sides below us with 2 of those games at home so how some people could write us off so early I am at a loss. Yes there is still a way to go but the signs of a recovery are there.
Things are looking better on the pitch and let's hope the board have learnt some lessons too.

I suppose, I'm one of them. I still think we desperately need a striker and will feel the board have taken a massive gamble if we don't get one. Yesterday was all positive though. How can anyone not have been encouraged by that?
Login to get fewer ads

OH DEAR on 09:36 - Jan 25 with 1411 viewsStarsky

OH DEAR on 07:30 - Jan 25 by jack247

I suppose, I'm one of them. I still think we desperately need a striker and will feel the board have taken a massive gamble if we don't get one. Yesterday was all positive though. How can anyone not have been encouraged by that?

No you are not J247.
You are one of the few on here that usually give a balanced opinion in your contributions.
I am, I admit it, one of the happy clappers. I always see a positive when perhaps there isn't.
There are also some who express themselves with a more pessimistic point of view, they are no more wrong than I.
It's just the different way we all express ourselves I guess.
What I don't like though are comments like "gash, deadwood" being posted about current Swans players who have previously given good service.
I also don't like new recruits being prematurely crucified and not been given a chance on here.
Bony being a classic.
Other than that I think this season is a big wake up call for most of us posters whatever the outcome. We've had it good since 2004 and we'd forgotten what the bottom of the table looked like.
Another point I'd like to make... Stop it with the points-scoring threads like this ffs.
It serves no purpose, we need unity boyos.

It's just the internet, init.

OH DEAR on 10:54 - Jan 25 with 1372 viewsperchrockjack

Pessimist unhappy?

I l explain.

Those ,like me, still concerned and underwhelmed with matters thus far, are more happier than those wrapped up into rosy tinted candyland.

Yesterday, we rode our luck, Everton fooked up, our players dug in led by a serene Icelandic warrior. Ki ,to me, is still a concern due to his lack of physique or simply guts.

This eye tie manager may well be a diamond, maybe not but optimistic or pessimistic ,let's ditch these trite threads of positive ...negative drivel.

The world was a better place last night yet some have a compulsion to go for those fans they see as negative and therefore caustic.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

OH DEAR on 11:02 - Jan 25 with 1352 viewsDafyddHuw

OH DEAR on 10:54 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

Pessimist unhappy?

I l explain.

Those ,like me, still concerned and underwhelmed with matters thus far, are more happier than those wrapped up into rosy tinted candyland.

Yesterday, we rode our luck, Everton fooked up, our players dug in led by a serene Icelandic warrior. Ki ,to me, is still a concern due to his lack of physique or simply guts.

This eye tie manager may well be a diamond, maybe not but optimistic or pessimistic ,let's ditch these trite threads of positive ...negative drivel.

The world was a better place last night yet some have a compulsion to go for those fans they see as negative and therefore caustic.

Get back OK from Goodison Perch? Good atmosphere?
OH DEAR on 11:08 - Jan 25 with 1338 viewsperchrockjack

Never have a problem in Liverpool but interested to see Builth reckoning Everton fans friendlier.

Don't really agree butveveryon have less foreign fans for sure.

They see themselves as the team for the city.

Still, nobody seems to have suffered any ills there ,

Which is nice.

My issue is getting to Swansea home games as it doesn't have the thrill it once did.

Its probably age

OH DEAR on 11:21 - Jan 25 with 1314 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 11:02 - Jan 25 by DafyddHuw

Get back OK from Goodison Perch? Good atmosphere?

lol

OH DEAR on 12:08 - Jan 25 with 1274 viewsTreforys_Jack

Pessimist unhappy?

I l explain.

I sincerely doubt your happier than me. My club won yesterday, how did yours get on?
OH DEAR on 12:37 - Jan 25 with 1237 viewsperchrockjack

Morrison.
Really ,son, give it up.

READ WHAT I FOOKN POST and then come back with a sensible reply instead of the snide poison.

My team one, the one Ive been with since I was a babe. BEFORE YOU WERE A TADPOLE, .

Me ol fella .91 rang me last night to say he s happy too and you want me to swallow that drivel.

Go fkck yourself.

I could do what russy did and post my phone number; I could add my bank account details, my inside leg measurements and the code to enter Wirral Silver Bi Sexual Swingers Club .

Im off this afternoon to meet some Evertonians and really looking forward to it.

OH DEAR on 12:50 - Jan 25 with 1222 viewsTreforys_Jack

OH DEAR on 12:37 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

Morrison.
Really ,son, give it up.

READ WHAT I FOOKN POST and then come back with a sensible reply instead of the snide poison.

My team one, the one Ive been with since I was a babe. BEFORE YOU WERE A TADPOLE, .

Me ol fella .91 rang me last night to say he s happy too and you want me to swallow that drivel.

Go fkck yourself.

I could do what russy did and post my phone number; I could add my bank account details, my inside leg measurements and the code to enter Wirral Silver Bi Sexual Swingers Club .

Im off this afternoon to meet some Evertonians and really looking forward to it.

Tut tut always personal abuse. Lighten up grumpy.
OH DEAR on 12:53 - Jan 25 with 1211 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 12:50 - Jan 25 by Treforys_Jack

Tut tut always personal abuse. Lighten up grumpy.

Ask him how he enjoyed watching his one team at Goodison yesterday.

My team my arse.

OH DEAR on 12:53 - Jan 25 with 1211 viewsperchrockjack

You aint getting away with that son.

You ll be mentioning humour next.

If I want some life skills I doubt Id be asking the likes of you .Anyway, its too late baby.

NOW go out and enjoy the day the Lord has put before us.

I worked in Morriston by the way and know the area very well.

OH DEAR on 12:58 - Jan 25 with 1199 viewsraynor94

Pessimist unhappy?

I l explain.

Thank god your safe Perch was getting worried when you didn't show on here yesterday

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

OH DEAR on 13:01 - Jan 25 with 1189 viewsTreforys_Jack

OH DEAR on 12:53 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

If I want some life skills I doubt Id be asking the likes of you .Anyway, its too late baby.

You continue to be negative about the best period of history this club has ever known and you wonder why u get pelters. Playing the victim is also another card you love to play. I actually agree with a lot of things you post even in your crazy incoherent way, these are usually social or life issues and observations. When it comes to my football club though we're poles apart. You're entitled to your opinion but I'll keep pulling you up on it.
OH DEAR on 13:06 - Jan 25 with 1172 viewsJackSomething

OH DEAR on 12:53 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

Is that last line a threat? Certainly could be interpreted that way, perhaps you want to clear that up Perch.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

OH DEAR on 19:12 - Jan 25 with 1098 viewsperchrockjack

Be pleased to clear it up.

A threat is a promise of act made primarily face to face..

My comments to the tedious Morristown Jack is a reminder I m aware of the socio-economic factors leading to his pitiful posting.
Similiar to your tedium us.

By the way pop fookers, negativity is abstract and cannot be spread over Internet ,not to those with a few brain cells anyway.

Points raised by my humble self are often overtaken by those living in candle land.

I know it's tough down there, more bad stats today on welfare spending and low wages but try not to let bitterness be your master.

Here to help.

Next up is...

OH DEAR on 19:35 - Jan 25 with 1069 viewsPozuelosSideys

OH DEAR on 19:12 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

My comments to the tedious Morristown Jack is a reminder I m aware of the socio-economic factors leading to his pitiful posting.

By the way pop fookers, negativity is abstract and cannot be spread over Internet ,not to those with a few brain cells anyway.

Points raised by my humble self are often overtaken by those living in candle land.

I know it's tough down there, more bad stats today on welfare spending and low wages but try not to let bitterness be your master.

Here to help.

Next up is...

Me.

Your posting is usually bad, but on here its an absolute carcrash.

I cant believe youre this much of a tool in real life.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

OH DEAR on 19:38 - Jan 25 with 1064 viewsDarran

OH DEAR on 19:35 - Jan 25 by PozuelosSideys

Me.

Your posting is usually bad, but on here its an absolute carcrash.

I cant believe youre this much of a tool in real life.

OH DEAR on 19:48 - Jan 25 with 1058 viewsJackSomething

OH DEAR on 19:12 - Jan 25 by perchrockjack

Here to help.

Next up is...

Not that it's in any way relevant, but I'd happily wager my standard of living is at least the equal of your own, if not better.

It also helps that I'm not filled with whatever piss and vinegar that's turned you into such a strange, bitter man. Posters who have met you say you're nothing like your internet persona. I hope that's true.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024